Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Does anyone know her? She is a very fake individual and possibly a gold digger. Am I wrong? She pretends to be religious, but would sleep with anything for the chance to not have to work for the rest of her life.
Revelations

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2012
two posts on here and already you have gossiped/slandered two people. If I were you, id rethink my life, sounds to me like the ladies just dont like you and so you anon talk bad about em. Forty year old virgin part two?
iknowher

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2014
I knew her. She's not girly at all, because all I ever see her hang with is dudes (the kind of dudes who likes breaking the law) cough cough. Stay away from this chick, she's psycho.
countrygirl550

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2015
the sperm whale of Jefferson County
Countrygirl

Evansville, IN

#5 May 29, 2015
Revelations wrote:
two posts on here and already you have gossiped/slandered two people. If I were you, id rethink my life, sounds to me like the ladies just dont like you and so you anon talk bad about em. Forty year old virgin part two?
He ain't slandering anyone, I know her, every word is true!
Sostep

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2016
This girl is definitely on drugs and psychotic one of the two, nobody I've ever seen, no girl that I ever witness is like her...
Corndog

United States

#7 Monday Aug 8
countrygirl550 wrote:
Especially when she's sleeping with the rep from one of the Beauty Supply Companies, he's talked extensively about her
Corndog

United States

#8 Monday Aug 8
Sostep wrote:
This girl is definitely on drugs and psychotic one of the two, nobody I've ever seen, no girl that I ever witness is like her...
I mean for real. Can we say Ambien triples by night and Adapex diet pills by day. Does she ever work a full week, on her feet
Corndog

United States

#9 Monday Aug 8
countrygirl550 wrote:
You must have herd the stories that the sales rep from Exclusive tells about her Not to mention her "" husband"" who sits in the background, could you imagine sitting in a deposition across from him knowing what his ""wife"" was probably doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 4 hr Missindependent1 35
Brenda drexler (Sep '10) 9 hr big boy 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 9 hr Earl 172
News Publishers Printing to close Shepherdsville pla... 10 hr Shelby 9
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 10 hr Mjones 24
Congrats Govonor Bevins 17 hr Andrew 1
Need a date that is strapon friendly or transge... Fri Straponaddict 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance