Eastern Kentucky People.

Eastern Kentucky People.

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LouisvilleSlugge r

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2010
God peole from Eastern KY are so nasty and gross and infected with every disease known to man and probaly ones never discovered.There all so friggin lazy and will not work for nuttin.They never come outta the head of there trashy hollar or trailer parks until the first of the month.All they care about is getting there SSI check and there pain killer prescription filled so they can snort it up there nose...if ur gonna get high do a drug that is actually good like crack or LSD you igonarant imbreaded mountain hicks.The school systems there are so poor and very low in achademic levels.Noone there has teeth and they all smell like they just crawled outta of a sewer.And by the shape there clothes are in they look like they have never seen a washing machine.Such a nasty place to live.I thought the west end of the ville was bad until I visited Pike County and Floyd County...oooh!!!Those creatures who live there are not in what u would call the human standars agenda...There nasty diseases ridden animals to me.They give Kentucky a bad name we should close all the counties such as Pike,Floyd,Johnson,Martin,Letc her,Harlan,Bell,Magoffin off with a fence and keep them caged in like a zoo so people from around America can come visit the human zoo...betchya could make some money.Heres my advice to east KY people...Go to the dentist,get some clothes that are not 30 year old hamidown,get a job and start feeding ur kids...nasty,nasty,nasty place yuck!!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#2 Oct 14, 2010
WOW!!! Didn't take your meds today???
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
I followed this loser home to Phelps Ky. I read their post for a while and it seems to me they are just regular folks. This person (I thank it might be a girl) is probably describing him/her self. If a person can't get along in six counties he/she has the problem.

Phelps KY. Come on down to Louisville, You can join up with a million of us. You will probably fit right in with the brain dead zombies on Bardstown Road. If you speak any Spanish the bed bug infested Mexicans in the Preston Highway area might be a good place.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
WOW!!! Didn't take your meds today???
Ahhhh the golden haired beauty from Ohio. Could you spare one of those butter milk biscuits for a hungry Scarecrow? I don't mean to intrude but you kitchen smells so good. The crispy bacon and the country sausage. Are those blueberry pancakes? wow and real maple syrup. Whats this? an omelet with fresh eggs thin slices of ham, green peppers, green onion, tomato and cheese. yum.
from eastern ky

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
Yes southeast ky has it problems, but just because you see a guy wearing clothes that are stained or dirty, dont look at it as we dont have a washing machine, some of us wear these clothes because we have enough common sense to destroy good clean clothes while we work or are in any position to get them dirty, we save our good clothes for get togethers, and church. Not all of us do drugs, some of us bust our asses 50+ hours a week to take care of our families. If you have such a problem with southeast ky then all I can say is tough shit. I spent some time in Louisville and found it to be much worse, atleast around here your neighbors and family will watch out for you, up there you are on your own.
jack me off

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
well look at louisville,give them ther blacks everything free.hell a rock,spray paint and guns and drugs they b happy
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2010
LouisvilleSlugger wrote:
God peole from Eastern KY are so nasty and gross and infected with every disease known to man and probaly ones never discovered.There all so friggin lazy and will not work for nuttin.They never come outta the head of there trashy hollar or trailer parks until the first of the month.All they care about is getting there SSI check and there pain killer prescription filled so they can snort it up there nose...if ur gonna get high do a drug that is actually good like crack or LSD you igonarant imbreaded mountain hicks.The school systems there are so poor and very low in achademic levels.Noone there has teeth and they all smell like they just crawled outta of a sewer.And by the shape there clothes are in they look like they have never seen a washing machine.Such a nasty place to live.I thought the west end of the ville was bad until I visited Pike County and Floyd County...oooh!!!Those creatures who live there are not in what u would call the human standars agenda...There nasty diseases ridden animals to me.They give Kentucky a bad name we should close all the counties such as Pike,Floyd,Johnson,Martin,Letc her,Harlan,Bell,Magoffin off with a fence and keep them caged in like a zoo so people from around America can come visit the human zoo...betchya could make some money.Heres my advice to east KY people...Go to the dentist,get some clothes that are not 30 year old hamidown,get a job and start feeding ur kids...nasty,nasty,nasty place yuck!!!
What a complete idiot you are.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#8 Oct 14, 2010
jack me off wrote:
well look at louisville,give them ther blacks everything free.hell a rock,spray paint and guns and drugs they b happy
What???

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
Your guess is as good as mine

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#10 Oct 14, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guess is as good as mine
What's up Triple6?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Triple6?
Same ole shit different day

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Ain't that the damn truth homey!!
George

Versailles, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Have you people ever rode on a bus full of black people ?
If you havent and you want to know what nasty smelling crap is, ride one of the busses in Louisville !!
Instead of giving them foodtamps, give them some deodrant and soap !!
LouisvilleSlugge r

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2010
I really hate to break it to u but I moved outta Eastern KY six years ago and love living here in Louisville.Wouldnt change it for the world.
Cowboy Trucker

Livingston, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh the golden haired beauty from Ohio. Could you spare one of those butter milk biscuits for a hungry Scarecrow? I don't mean to intrude but you kitchen smells so good. The crispy bacon and the country sausage. Are those blueberry pancakes? wow and real maple syrup. Whats this? an omelet with fresh eggs thin slices of ham, green peppers, green onion, tomato and cheese. yum.
Scarecrow...hush up..!!

You're makin' me hungry..!!

You start talkin' like that around a cowboy like me...makes me wanta go over to Wicked's for supper...and breakfast..!!
LouisvilleSlugge r

Pikeville, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2010
Well you peolple can take up for them all u wanna.But most of you do not know that all the peolle from Eastern KY are IN THE CLOSET RACISTS.They make fun of a bash on black peolle behind there back...everytime they see a black person the act like they have seen a mouse.So u people who are black stop and think about that b4 u jump to there defense.
Dirty Old Man

Pewee Valley, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2010
ya right that's why your location says phelps,ky
mmhm

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2010
it used to say Dallas TX ans Oakland Park IL and Shelby Gap KY
jack me off

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Oct 14, 2010
LouisvilleSlugger wrote:
Well you peolple can take up for them all u wanna.But most of you do not know that all the peolle from Eastern KY are IN THE CLOSET RACISTS.They make fun of a bash on black peolle behind there back...everytime they see a black person the act like they have seen a mouse.So u people who are black stop and think about that b4 u jump to there defense.
and the blacks in louisville aint,everything that happen it aint their faults and 2x is spewing his muslim hate,so slugger dont bash u hater
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#20 Oct 14, 2010
Look my mother's side of the family is from Ashland and my dad's side is from Edmonson and Nelson county. Don't tell me I don't know about Eastern Kentucky I been there for funerals and weddings. They might be poor but they are decent hard working tobacco chomping hillbillies. They have survived every hardship that has come along for the last two hundred years and they will still be there when these cities are back to dust.

It's meth cooking pot growers like you that give Eastern Kentucky a bad name..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
club x (Jul '13) 1 hr Oops 9
Christy Lee 2 hr I got you 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Evan 4,193
Walter Ross of Pendleton Kentucky is a closet q... 2 hr The Truth Is a Lie 10
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 4 hr Millie Collins 130
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 7 hr abdellina hassan 160
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 15 hr Cat 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages