Hayley

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

So ladies i need some honest advice! Me & my bf have been together for over a year now & things R good, only thing is he keeps telling me he wants to marry me & yet no proposal?? He has had plenty of changes and the money and has chose to spend his money other ways... What does this mean is he stringy me along or what thoughts plz thanks (:
Lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Maybe he doesn't want someone draining him of his money for the rest of his his life or until you get bored and take half. (:
Interesting

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

Have you sat down and had a non-confrontational conversation with him about where things are going, and a timeline? Sit down over a meal, picnic, go on a walk...and just ask him. It's a proven fact that men are terrible at reading women's minds or interpreting what women want from clues. They need open and honest communication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville