Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Revelations

United States

#31 Dec 27, 2012
your right, we arent to judge, but we are to help fellow christians stay on the right path. The ''judge not lest ye be judged'' is taken out of context far to often to excuse sin, and is such a misquoted verse. Dont be silly.
Revelations

United States

#36 Dec 27, 2012
so all homosexuals are ''true'' christians, but christians are ''so called'' because we dont agree with homosexuality? Thats your logic and your sticking with it? I smell fear...and you know you shall not lay with a man as a woman, you know good and well your not, but your kind always tries to twist scripture to fill your homosexual desires. I think its pretty darn plain to see gods stance on homosexuality, your kind however take the undicsiplined route and follow your own heart and ignore gods commands, all the while misquoting scripture, trying to trick yourself with selective reading to fit your unholy agenda. You and your boyfriend's marriage or union or whatever will never be recognized by god, only man, and there isnt a thing holy about your union. You are a shameless homosexual who is non repentant and bltantly commit sexual immorality day in and day out with out shame. God will judge you, I am here to merely warn you. Your treading dangerous fire.
Revelations

United States

#37 Dec 27, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say this in defense...You speak very hateful to people. God did not intend you to do this, and I know you realize this. So, my question to you is this...Why do you call people out of there name?? Ex..Idiot, crazy, viper, Anton Lavey Satanist, etc...Christians, at least true Christians do not talk to people like that. God is definitely watching you as well, so I would watch what I say and think of other people. You never know. We might meet at the "Gate of Heaven," and you might be turned in the other direction based on how you treat and judge other people. You are not a saint, I am sure of that, just by the way you talk to others on here. So, please, don't act as if you have the answer to everything. The perception you have is just that...Your reality, but it doesn't have to be the reality of God. He, again, is the ONLY one that can make the judgments that you are proclaiming to make here. No disrespect, but I am only speaking the truth.
im not slandering, its the truth...your not very familiar with john the baptist are you? He was very harsh in his ministry, its a way to weed out those who are ready to look inward and change, from those like you that get on their defensive due to guilt...repent sinner, your judgement draws near.
Revelations

United States

#41 Dec 28, 2012
lol, arguing with a 22 yr old is like.....arguing with a 22yr old. Yes we are all sinners, but the difference in you and I is im shameful and I try to look inward and change, you are a homosexual and proud. Lets not forget god destroyed sodom for homosexuality being rampant. What you see as me being hateful, i see as tough love...im not gonna cuddle you and tell you ''oh its ok sweety, you are who you are and your gonna be ok!'' that would be decieving...no, instead ill tell you the truth, homosexuality is an ABOMINATION to god...god doesnt merely disagree with it, he flat out calls it an ABOMINATION DETESTABLE! Satan is a deciever and will tell you what you wanna hear, fighting for god will take you out of your comfort zone to prove your worth. Jesus himself worshiped god, the father and only by christ can we get to the father. God lays the frame work, christ fills it in. Speaking of decievers...the fact you have other SN and trick people into liking you shows alot about your character, you claim to have ''used'' us for your project....what a good christian you are. You have your stance, as luke warm as it is, its your right, and I do hope you see the truth one day as it will set you free. With that being said, time to roll the dice. Meet me somewhere in louisville and ill be glad to school you in scripture
Listening

Warrenville, IL

#42 Dec 28, 2012
You two are funny going back and forth at each other, it's obvious that your not going to change each others mind about your deep convictions and how you feel about the subject, if people are in the wrong it doesn't matter, because they are convinced that they are a 100 percent right, they will never listen to you. So from a Christian standpoint you make valid statements Revelations, your verses are correct and so forth, and Back2Reality4Now your argument, from a homesexual standpoint, is the only one you can have because if not, you would have to admit your living in sin and thus a sinner, so you see Rev your not going to change Backs mind because, then he would have to admit that he is wrong.
wake up

Duluth, GA

#43 Dec 28, 2012
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> please tell me thats not wakeup.
Nope not me buddy. I've been working out of town for about a month and haven't even been on here. I'm glad to see your still on here

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#46 Dec 28, 2012
Don't worry about what others have to say about you. You will find criticism around every corner. As long as you're living the life you feel God has led you to live, why worry about others judgement? There will always be someone in the background judging and criticizing your ways. God is your only judge. And he's the one you will answer to when it's your time to go.:)
Godmadeusall

Bowling Green, KY

#47 Dec 28, 2012
In the bible every quote of jesus is in red. NOT ONE OF THEM MENTIONS HOMOSEXUALS. Jesus is forgiving and loving and we are all created in his image. NOONE chooses to be gay WHY WOULD THEY? It would be so much easier to not be. I have friends and have seen their struggle trying to change but they cannot just as I cannot start to love women, as I am straight. What if is were "a Sin" to be straight, would you go to men because the bible said so? No, cause you cannot. It is the same way for gay people. Christians are suppose to be loving and accepting and all I hear from you is hate. This is why so many have turned from the church. God loves us all. He sure does not care who we love as long as we are good people. Back2Reality4now is just trying to get through life like the rest of us. Please Revelations ask yourself WWJD. Would he hate? No he wouldnt. Show me a quote that is written in Red, as it is a quote from jesus where he mentions homosexuals. THERE ARE NONE. You have to have some kindness in you Revelations and you seem fairly smart. Are you racist too? Surely not, so please think of what you are saying and how it may affect others.

Level 1

Location hidden

#49 Dec 28, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
Thank you both for coming to my defense. I appreciate that so much. I won't be posting on this thread again. I hope you two have a wonderful and blessed day!!:)
Well keep in touch with me thru pm then :)
Revelations

United States

#50 Dec 28, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your love for God, but we are going to have to agree to disagree. I do not agree with what you are saying and you don't agree with what I am saying. Yes, I have done wrong on here by being the way you have mentioned above, but I have come clean now, so. I am standing by my choice to not argue about religion on here. It's disrespectful to God. You may be spreading your beliefs, and I see that you are very strong in your opinion, and so am I, so if we are going to talk, I would suggest it be about something else. If you choose not to talk to me because I am gay then that will be your choice. I do hope you have a great day, and no, I am not walking away from the religious conversation because I am afraid to discuss it or have given into your beliefs. You have every right in the world to feel the way you do, and I would not want to change you as a person. So, there it is. Chat with me if you want, but just not about religion and what you feel God is judging me for, okay? Thanks and I truly hope you have a great day!!:)
awwwww man, im not gonna stop being your friend just because your gay, thats not my intention..my intention is to set you on the right path...i was a young man once, i used to think as long as you were a good person you would be ok...I woke up, I finally realized thats not so. As far as being your friend im not gonna dislike you for being gay...in fact id hate you if i didnt tell you truth...
Revelations

United States

#51 Dec 28, 2012
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not me buddy. I've been working out of town for about a month and haven't even been on here. I'm glad to see your still on here
hey whats up brother, just fighting sexual immorality and lukewarm beliefs as usual. Listening to poor excuses and stupid idiocy saying jesus never condemns homosexuality..''whichis utter crap'' just more twisting scripture to fit a satanic agenda. Never once does the bible say homosexuality is condoned by god.
Revelations

United States

#52 Dec 28, 2012
Godmadeusall wrote:
In the bible every quote of jesus is in red. NOT ONE OF THEM MENTIONS HOMOSEXUALS. Jesus is forgiving and loving and we are all created in his image. NOONE chooses to be gay WHY WOULD THEY? It would be so much easier to not be. I have friends and have seen their struggle trying to change but they cannot just as I cannot start to love women, as I am straight. What if is were "a Sin" to be straight, would you go to men because the bible said so? No, cause you cannot. It is the same way for gay people. Christians are suppose to be loving and accepting and all I hear from you is hate. This is why so many have turned from the church. God loves us all. He sure does not care who we love as long as we are good people. Back2Reality4now is just trying to get through life like the rest of us. Please Revelations ask yourself WWJD. Would he hate? No he wouldnt. Show me a quote that is written in Red, as it is a quote from jesus where he mentions homosexuals. THERE ARE NONE. You have to have some kindness in you Revelations and you seem fairly smart. Are you racist too? Surely not, so please think of what you are saying and how it may affect others.
ok, show me a quote where Jesus says homosexuality is ok. I dont hate gays at all, in fact ive had gay friends...not many but some. Repent your earthly beliefs or be lost...quit conforming to the world. Like I said, roll the dice..we will see whats up eventually. Ive told you before, homosexuality is filed under sexual immorality...jesus never addressed it in detail because in those days it was common knowledge, these days are much different. Godmadeusall, your so thick headed and in the dark...roll the dice
Revelations

United States

#53 Dec 28, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
Don't worry about what others have to say about you. You will find criticism around every corner. As long as you're living the life you feel God has led you to live, why worry about others judgement? There will always be someone in the background judging and criticizing your ways. God is your only judge. And he's the one you will answer to when it's your time to go.:)
there is no life that YOU feel is right, god has given us his word...Genesis - Revelation. Either abide by it and be saved or come up with your ''own path'' and be damned. Narrow is the gate to righteousness, wide is the gate to destruction. That means not many will be saved..why? Because the majority think their way is better than gods. Not my words nor my rules nor my ''way'' its all in the bible. The bible cross refernces itsself, to understand one chapter you may hafta go back to another. Either accept it or not..the choice is ours. As for me? I woke up 2 years ago.

Level 1

Location hidden

#54 Dec 28, 2012
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text>there is no life that YOU feel is right, god has given us his word...Genesis - Revelation. Either abide by it and be saved or come up with your ''own path'' and be damned. Narrow is the gate to righteousness, wide is the gate to destruction. That means not many will be saved..why? Because the majority think their way is better than gods. Not my words nor my rules nor my ''way'' its all in the bible. The bible cross refernces itsself, to understand one chapter you may hafta go back to another. Either accept it or not..the choice is ours. As for me? I woke up 2 years ago.
You and I have taken a liking to eachother a while ago so I won't argue with you my friend. All I simply said was if they are living the life that they feel God intended for them. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong. I'm very familiar with the bible. I've read a lot of it. But you can't damn someone to hell because you think they're living wrong. That's only Gods right to do so. You can talk to them about your interpretation of the bible, doesn't mean they get the same thing even if u both read the same verse. It's all what is in your own mindset as to how you interpret the words written darlin.
But anyhow, how have you been?
Revelations

United States

#55 Dec 28, 2012
How can you interperet Gods stance on homosex anyother way? No where does it ever say its a good idea, however many places condemn it. Your right, I cant condemn anyone to hell, nor does god....we do that all on our own. The Man is to be shown mercy, the Sin is to be crushed. Gay is wrong, read my new post. Ive been great, how r u? Get all the stuff straight between you and that goofy guy that tried to cheat on his wife with ya?

Level 1

Location hidden

#56 Dec 28, 2012
Revelations wrote:
How can you interperet Gods stance on homosex anyother way? No where does it ever say its a good idea, however many places condemn it. Your right, I cant condemn anyone to hell, nor does god....we do that all on our own. The Man is to be shown mercy, the Sin is to be crushed. Gay is wrong, read my new post. Ive been great, how r u? Get all the stuff straight between you and that goofy guy that tried to cheat on his wife with ya?
Lmao. Yea I don't think he will be trying to pull that crap with anyone else ever. She and I fixed that problem :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Me 1,591
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 1 hr Jerry 34
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Rick pitino 2 hr Lana 3
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 11 hr Katey 56
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 17 hr Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 17 hr Phoenix97 4
•••
•••
•••