Oh my, whatever shall I do?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UnderTaker

Shelbyville, IL

#1 Dec 26, 2012
I am so stupid. I don't know anything about computer. I don't even know why I open my mouth on this site. Everything I say on here is so demeaning to other, even when I don't know the full story. I judge people without even really trying to understand them. I am so ashamed of myself. I invited this guy to come over my house, almost as a threat, but he didn't say anything that was threatening to me. I just get all crazy in the head. I have other names that I use on here, and I know I should, and I know that others do this too. I judge them, but not myself for doing it. I probably should just stop being such an a*s, but I can't. So please excuse me and just look over anything I say. I am heavily medicated all the time and I don't even know what I am saying for the most part!!:(
UnderTaKer

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
We've done drove you crazy,and to think..you just wanted to come on here and chat LMAO!!
Revelations

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
lol
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
What ???? Is he talking to himself ?????
Revelations

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
no, back2reality is posing as me and pig benis making fun of us because he thinks im pig benis so he went nuts and started all kinds of whacky entertainment...its a long story, one undertaker is benis and the other ia back2reality
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
I think back2reality is pig benis's daddy. The original pig benis. They are both qu**rs, that hate God and woman.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Hey look,the tranny decided to show back up..
Revelations

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Back2, what did I ever say to you to make you so aggrivated? Im seriously confused? And if your bisexual...youd better repent and suppress your sexual lust for men, its ok to fight with your sin, jesus will save you, its not ok to blatantly act on it and indulge. I like you back2, despite your strange behavior..i really care for you...godbless man, and read the bible thoroughly. What I usually do to study is i take a scenario based in my life and go to church with questions and compare my findings with said pastor's answer. Its not too hard. For instance, your Bi...see what god says about homosexuality, marriage and sexual immorality....go to church, askif being bi is acceptable and compare what god says about it....its an easy one for starters...try Leviticus18:22 i believe.
Godmadeusall

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Revelations wrote:
Back2, what did I ever say to you to make you so aggrivated? Im seriously confused? And if your bisexual...youd better repent and suppress your sexual lust for men, its ok to fight with your sin, jesus will save you, its not ok to blatantly act on it and indulge. I like you back2, despite your strange behavior..i really care for you...godbless man, and read the bible thoroughly. What I usually do to study is i take a scenario based in my life and go to church with questions and compare my findings with said pastor's answer. Its not too hard. For instance, your Bi...see what god says about homosexuality, marriage and sexual immorality....go to church, askif being bi is acceptable and compare what god says about it....its an easy one for starters...try Leviticus18:22 i believe.
What is wrong with you? God made this young man the way he wanted him. There are NO Quotes from Jesus about being gay. Get out of the old bible and enter the real world. Change your name cause you are a disgrace to Christians.

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say...I see your concern for me here, and I appreciate that, as weird as that may sound. I read what you typed and I saw your true belief in what you were typing. But, I have to say this...Please don't take this wrong, but you may be wrong in your thinking process, in my opinion. I know you study the Bible and you believe in what the scripture states. I want you to do me a favor, as you have offered me, and I will do for you. I want you to really look deep into the Bible and think about the way things are worded. Many people take different scriptures and make them to be what they want them to be, instead of having an open mind to what the different possibilities of the scripture could mean. The Bible is not in all, "Black and White," with no disrespect intended. Back then, it was a different time. I believe, and this is only my opinion, not that of others, but I believe that God intended things to change as time went by. He knew they would. Sure, He gave His only begotten Son to save us from Sin, only if we decided to follow His path. I believe that God intended to create different people with different life styles, along with different ways of thinking. As I think I have said to you before in previous comments...God did not intend for us all to be the same, look the same, act the same, and have the same beliefs in everything concerning this life here on Earth. He created us all equal. A gay man can not help being gay if it's scientifically proven that he/she is born that way. Sure, they offer services for people like us, stating, "We can change your life for the better, and we can bring you back into God's arms." I find that amusing, not to be disrespectful of other people's beliefs, but knowing that God does state in the Bible, that we shall not judge others, only He can judge us for our wrong-doings in this life, here on Earth. He will judge me one day, and I truly believe in my heart, mind, body, and soul, that He will allow me into the "Gates of Heaven" based on all the good deeds I have done in my life, not the lifestyle that you proclaim is a sin. I am a good person. Maybe I should not have made this all a game on "Topix," and from now on I will be up front and honest. So, my location is not really where I am at, as you already know. I live in Murray, KY. I am 22 yo.,and I attend Murray State University. I have a very loving family. I have been with my partner for three years now. His family is very supportive as well. We had a "Holy Union" two years ago, as we wanted to wait a year to see if it was right. Michael is Southern Baptist, and I,(Stephen) am Roman Catholic. We both attend church every Sunday. We go to a non-denominational church though, as that is what we have agreed on. We have a full life, with wonderful friends and as I stated before, a great family. We are well respected in our community, and we have a great love for God, which is more than I can say for most gay men. Not all, remember, I said "most gay men." I do respect what you have said here, but please take in consideration what I have said as well. Have a blessed night and thank you for being honest in your opinion.:).
I know who you are now :) pm me :))
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
You seriously think that people are sitting there reading that boring crap...go suck off ms thompson!!
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Godmadeusall wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? God made this young man the way he wanted him. There are NO Quotes from Jesus about being gay. Get out of the old bible and enter the real world. Change your name cause you are a disgrace to Christians.
So do you wake up everyday and think to yourself,hmm today will be a good day for a pair of hairy sweaty balls across my face.

sickos!!
Revelations

United States

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Godmadeusall wrote:
<quoted text>
corinthians 6: 9-11, jesus came to enforce the laws of moses...unless stated otherwise, such as eye for an eye is now turn the other cheek ect ect, homosexuality was never condoned. Also see romans, 1st timothy as well as many other NT scripture that condemns sexual immorality...prostitution, gay, swingers, ect ect. Your little post is something all homosexuals say to justify their sexual immorality, commonsense will tell you jesus never condoned it.
Revelations

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
please tell me thats not wakeup.
Revelations

United States

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for defending me. I appreciate that very much. I live my life the way God intended me to live it. I was born this way. It's been proven scientifically. It's not a choice. That's "Old school" thinking. Again, I can't thank you enough. You have a wonderful night.:)
you cant really ''scientifically'' prove nor disprove homosexual preferences, all we can really go by is the word of god. So what you are saying is you value human error science over the word of god, which is divinely inspired? Give me a break. Sex with no chance of responsable procreation = desolation, barren women excluded for obvious reasons. If god intended a greenlight for homo relations i would think hed be pretty blatant about it, we wouldnt be debating it, let me put it that way.

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 27, 2012
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text>please tell me thats not wakeup.
What? Who's wakeup?
Revelations

United States

#23 Dec 27, 2012
Godmadeusall wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from you, im not too hurt, so if god ''made'' us who we are ''which he didnt, he makes what we are, who we are goes under free will'' then I guess anything goes, its ok to have sex with anything i guess? You know why jesus didnt directly quote it? It was common knowledge ya stooge,and it fell under sexual immorality. Dont conform to the world, god tells us that, and you are conforming to the world, this anything goes do what you want as long as it makes you happy world. Your an Anton Lavey satanist arent you? You are your own god, do what pleases you? Pffft, get a clue viper...
Revelations

United States

#24 Dec 27, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Who's wakeup?
who is back2reality?
Revelations

United States

#25 Dec 27, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...I love God, and I hope you do too f*cktard...Second, I love woman to death. We have some of the most beautiful girlfriends that wouldn't probably give you a chance in h*ll. As you know, "US" queers, have the prettiest girls for friends, and it just kills the straight guys..lmao..Third, I am not associated with "Pig Benis" in any shape, form, or fashion. I am a college student with a life ahead of me, and he is an old fart with nothing in his life, and nothing to look forward too. As far as someone calling out my location as being in Illinois...LMAO!! Don't you guys remember me telling you in previous comments that I use a proxy server. Do you all even know what that is?? Probably not. Look it up on-line idiots...Ha-Ha!! Have a great day. We have some traveling to do, so, I won't be on for a while, and I am sure you all will be heart-broken, and for that I apologize. Believe me, it hurts me to have to be away from you losers, but I shall return.:)
please dont use the f word...jesus states,''Its not what goes in us that defiles us, but what comes out.'' and the f word is very vulgar and nasty.
Revelations

United States

#26 Dec 27, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
who is he? HE says he was my friend on here, but only people i can recall having good conversations with is you, wakeup, sandy and scarecrow, maaaaaybe siren, Back2 also said I insulted him, i have no idea what he ia talking about...people have such fragile feelings anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) 3 hr chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC 4 hr Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) 4 hr abelld 12
Mcconnell or grimes 5 hr Tony 33
murderer Josh Young 5 hr truth 1
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 6 hr Roofus 14
Right-to-work: The right message for Kentucky's... 6 hr Ace McMollan 6
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs