Why is Kentucky stuck in the nineteen...

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24 Mar 17, 2012
This is a stupid thread in every sense of the word.Sometimes i get tired of people who dont even live here bashing this beautiful state that i live in.Since the nineteenth century goes from 1800 to 1899 that is a stupid name to refer to for a thread.And since i dont smoke,drink or do pills,your opinion that most krntuckians do that is false.That comment is to the poster above me.I've said this before and i'll say itagain....if you dont like it here,leave.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25 Mar 17, 2012
I meant Kentuckians,typing too fast.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#26 Mar 17, 2012
I'm Kentuckian thru and thru, and if we are going to change anything, we need to tell the truth... the reason there's bad stereotypes about us... is because they are TRUE! Sure, not all of us have missing teeth and meth faces, but lots of us do, and those to blame are the leaders in charge. Most Kentuckians are too stupid to acknowledge their problems, or they don't care, because they think themselves better, you know, from all the racism, and hatred, and backwardness... it gives them a certain arrogance... you wouldn't think ignorance would give a hick so much pride, but it does. I hate when Kentuckians say "Oh stop talking bad about us"... uh... take care of your kids! Don't worship Mayors who could care less about poverty, and the rest. Kentucky is a failed state, and the ignorant whites there want to ignore how their entire civilization is on the verge of collapse... when over 50% of yall is poor sick and dumb. And I'm Kentuckian through and through, it's how I know you're full of shit. Diane Sawyer did a show on Children of the Mountains, and everybody gets all bent outta shape... and how come these forums are filled with bigotry, u don't speak up about that ? This is when u speak up ? When somebody is pointing true stats of ours that are absolutely embarrassing? That's foolish. And that's the problem. Kentuckians don't want to hear about their problems, and they want to play the victim, when they did it to themselves, and they can wake up and look around, and say, "Hey, lets do things differently", or just keep putting head in the sand, which is what Kentuckians, at least the 72% who don't vote, have been doing for years.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#27 Mar 17, 2012
The problem is not the messenger. The problem is the leaders... and the people. It's both. I'm not letting the old get away with their apathetic crimes no more. And here we have an opportunity to build something together, to build on other people's work whose looking at the same stats...

So Sandy, what u gonna do about the literacy rates? I know... the same thing you did about them 50 years ago. Nothing. I've already heard those words before. I'm tired of them. We need real, true champions, or we need to learn that it's just us out here, and nobody is going to eva help, and if u working class, in Amerika, u already knew that. So that's one thing the govt has been 100% consistent on. They don't educate us to know how to use govt and get what we want, but boy oh boy, do they love spending our tax dollars... while Fischer is handjobbing the rich, the rest of us get splooged all over. Will the problems get fixed ? Not with this government, not with these people... though there does seem to be 1 person out there! And I'm sure there's more hopeful folks... just gotta get into a circle of folks who are working class like me, and also care a great deal about the MAJOR problems this society has been faced with, with nobody doing a damn thang about.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#28 Mar 17, 2012
And those who want to keep Kentucky poor sick and dumb... get out of my state. I'm sick of u stupid meth toothless backwards hate-filled racists, who don't care to come up with solution to real problems, but don't mind making racist comments 24 hours, 7 days a week, for years now... mucking up my State. U one problem. The problems are enormous, so perhaps that's why u put them out of your head, or because you're too stupid to figure out a solution, or for whatever reason, but as soon as you say, "That doesn't concern me" or "That's too big", then you've given up, and apathy in a democracy is more deadlier than a dictatorship. Don't get mad at folks who care... get mad at the folks who don't. And for those anti-intellectual, apathetic stupids, who say "Love it or Leave it", you should just jump off a bridge now. You have ruined Kentucky for too long now, and now it's time for good people to begin to fill this state. We've had hate-filled racists, and poverty, and stupidity, and sickness for quite some time now... and it's time to do something different. Gatewood pointed out to yall for 30... 40... 50.. years. And yall didn't care. Didn't change nothing. Sill got the poverty he was talking about 30 years ago. Poverty, if I leave this state up to your apathetic methed out racists to do anything about it, then poverty, stupidity, and sickness will still be here 30 years from. And we're also in a War. I guess if u don't like murdering brown babies, you should leave to ? Nah... that's a hater. That's an intellectually lazy person. If you go anywhere else, you'll have similar problems, and you'll be an outsider. In fact, what needs to be done, for those who still care, is that we gotta fight like hell right where we at. Stand tall, and when the world tells you to move, you gotta say no. You move. When we can get into a mentality like that, we'll succeed. As long as we got folks who want to advocate ignorance, which is what a "Love it or Leave it" kind of douche is, we'll never succeed. I already knew you didn't really care, but I guess it was shameful to see you continue to speak up against those who want to help. U the problem, just like all the Sandys of the world are.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#29 Mar 17, 2012
Retarded Johnny Masters again, STFU ....
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#30 Mar 17, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Retarded Johnny Masters again, STFU ....
Typical Ostrich in the Sand dumbfuck anonymous KKK wannabe dipshit. These are the people Sandy defends. She's given up. Just like the old. They quit thinking they could change things a long time ago... just like a soulless, hate-filled wyte supremacist bigot.

And what does "Scarecrow" wish to gain from this ? Nothing. He's sadistic. He likes to injure people, and waste people's time. He beats his children. He hates black people because of the color of his skin, and he ain't a real man. Being anonymous, and calling people names on the Net? Yeah... big man. I'm sure you got some great things going for you... NOT.

It's clear most of u people have no clue what the purpose of language is. It's to build ... not to destroy. But some folks are such losers, all they got is their desire to destroy, or let others do so. If you stand by while racist thoughts are being said, and you don't say something about it, you are to blame just as much as the racist.

This is the reason why Kentucky is failing, because of anonymous racist losers such as this dipshit. Fuck you dipshit. Fuck you. Get out of my State. When I meet u, you'll get smacked up. Got it ? Okay. F a racist. Racists need to die. Give me a rope, and I'll lynch Jim Crow right now.

Hey... what did Abraham Lincoln do to all u wyte racist Kentuckians ? Oh yeah... killed you all like dogs. Ha ha! U backwards slave-defendin' toothless, hate-filled, idiotic, ad-hominen attackin'(which is a logical fallacy.. but wat do u fools know about logic... u live in Kentucky! the best way to get ignorant... go to a Kentucky school... LMAO! Stupid Kluxers. God I hate you people) meth-faced, sick, bad heart, fat, smokin', drinkin, wife-beatin', child-beatin', Nazi-lovin retards! And I'm sorry for comparing a racist bigot to a retarded person, because that's not fair to the retarded.

You want to know the reason... u see the reason right there.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Mar 21, 2012
"creationism is antiquated?" Antiquated and disproved, assuming that you're the Christian sort of creationist.

"we came from monkey's?" I've never heard a scientist put it that way, but I hear it a lot from ignorant creationists.
Jako Clown wrote:
creationism is antiquated? So i guess the big bang theory is the future and lemme guess, we came from monkey's? Lady, that belief is way more far fetched than creationism. So despite all the eye witness accounts of UFO's, strange hauntings, there is obviously something else....but wait lemme guess hollywood has brain washed you into thinking its aliens from another planet and not what the bible says it is? Gimme a bologna break!!
Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 22, 2012
Kentuckistan wrote:
Why is Kentucky stuck in the nineteenth century?
- Kentucky has a 40% illiteracy rate:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/...
- Kentucky's average IQ is only 92:
http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/politics/red-...
Why are people seemingly oblivious to this? Perhaps this is not a matter of concern? My anecdotal observation is that rather than do anything about this the people here simply react by treating each other abusively or by abusing pain medication. I apologize if this is incendiary but I don't know of a more polite way of stating it. I would like to be wrong. Am I? Has anyone actually thought of
doing anything about this...say electing a candidate more concerned with education rather than some esoteric ideological crusade? In essence creationism, drug war silliness, abortion, and all the rest of the antiquated nonsense that prevents anyone from taking us seriously?
Sadly I am expecting a volley of abusive posts in reponse to this. Please prove me wrong by refuting my observation; or I guess that you can instead show your intellectual laziness by resorting to abusive ad-hominem tactics. It's a free country. In advance to these people: typical Kentucky. To those with a valid answer: thank you for proving me wrong.
Probably because their leaders were elected in the 19th century. How long is too long to be in an elected position? Mitch seems to have been there since Lincoln.
Watch this

Pekin, IN

#33 Mar 22, 2012
All you bible readers, why don't you do a little research on your religion? I mean really how did your religion start, when did your religion start, what was the first religion? Do you even have a clue or do you mindlessly just do what your church tells you to do without even thinking for yourself.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#34 Mar 22, 2012
God's real because the preacha told me so. LOL
Jim

Louisville, KY

#35 Mar 23, 2012
The problem with Kentucky is that most Kentuckians are truly assholes and it goes back generations to why the state has never progressed. I've never been around such backwards thinking, ill educated, and often totally ignorant people. Religion plays some of the role but its mostly because of the education system in Kentucky. When you have a state that ranks in the low 40s every year from the 1930s to 2012, you have problems. Its like how Kentucky ranks 44th or worse in income from 1939 to 2012. One of the worst states in America. You can't change a culture like that when there is such severe lack of education for generations and not just a few years. KERA was a step in the right direction but its waning in importance. One thing that amazed me when I lived in Louisville for 4 years is the amount of people in society that can't spell or even put a decent sentence together. Its a thing of shame in most places, in Kentucky its something to be proud of because you don't need that education. I finally got tired of it and moved back to Indiana which is in every way a much superior state than Kentucky whether it be economics, taxation, quality of life, jobs, etc. I ended up getting a 20k pay raise just moving to Indiana from Louisville where the economy is truly in the dumpster. Its nice being a middle class American again after living in Kentucky. The problem in Kentucky also pertains to culture. Its the cultural mentality of people in that state to worship basketball more than their God and to worship sports more than education. Something a little wrong with that picture when everything is falling apart around you especially when it comes to Kentucky families being seriously dysfunctional. I know because I saw it in my in laws that still live there. They're always talking about their Christian faith and then acting in total hypocrisy and two faced behavior. Meanwhile the one daughter who doesn't go to church (my wife) doesn't steal, cheat, or make up lies and other nonsense. The one that does go to church is a liar, pill popper, and had affairs with other men while being married. Not to mention being divorced 3 times and two kids out of wedlock. Meanwhile, her dad is a pastor and she supposedly grew up in this religious home. At the same time they will criticize my wife for her lack of church attendance and of course I'm always blamed for holding her back because I won't be involved in their crazy lives because I don't do drama. Whats criminally insane is that this seems to be the norm. My neighbor in Louisville was wacked out on drugs and went to church. Her son at 21 refused to get a job because it takes too much work and work is too hard. The clowns at my old church were nothing but a bunch of gossipy morons that talked their so called faith and then stabbed anyone in the back who didn't act the way they did or made up tons of lies and crap that wasn't true.

Sorry, but that's not that way I was raised and I was raised up in a Midwestern state and seems that most of the people around me that I grew up around were raised in a similar fashion. To respect their elders, to respect their family, to hold a job, to pay their bills, to stay out of trouble.

Maybe thats why crime is such a big problem in Kentucky along with the dismal education system and the economy. You're dealing with people who have a backwoods mindset and are lazy and wanting everything given to them. I've never seen people with so much inner turmoil than in Kentucky. Depression, drug abuse, potheads, people with serious psychiatric issues. Its not a rarity as it is in other places I live. Its quite common and even Kentucky was ranked as the most depressed state. Number one in child abuse, number one in elder abuse, number one in animal abuse. They are the only things KY is number one in other than basketball. Being that way isn't something to be proud of when you're at the top of the heap in abusing old folks, animals, and kids. Something is seriously wrong in KY.
Chuck

Louisville, KY

#36 Mar 23, 2012
Watch this wrote:
All you bible readers, why don't you do a little research on your religion? I mean really how did your religion start, when did your religion start, what was the first religion? Do you even have a clue or do you mindlessly just do what your church tells you to do without even thinking for yourself.
Note that they didn't even agree on the books of the Bible until about 325 AD when the Council of Nicea was formed and they voted on the books to be put together as what we now call the Bible. However, yet after 2000 years you have thousands of different Christian denominations all claiming that one is wrong and the other is wrong and the next one is wrong. Strange but it seems that for something to be the total word of God, everyone would agree on the book and it would be laid down in a straightforward and easy to read manner where the truth would be known to all men in all civilizations around the world as God doesn't want anyone to perish but to come to Him. Does it make sense to have a book that supposedly is about the now and eternity and how your choices affect your future in the here and hereafter yet you don't have it in a form that is straightforward and easy to read even for someone marginally literate. Ninety percent of the ancient Israelis in Palestine during the time of the Bible were illiterate. Kind of hard to save people if they don't know what you are talking about especially when your book says that its faith in one man to get you through life and in the next life. Sure seems a bit convoluted to me that you're talking about eternal life or eternal death based on faith in a book that is often imperfect that was voted on by church elders and didn't really come down in perfect form from God. Thats why up through the 1950s they were finding old books from that era some of which have nothing to do with the Bible but have been claimed by a few to be authentic Bible material. Then why wasn't it put into the Bible as well. Or better yet, why didn't God write the Bible and hand it to all of us. That way at least no one could escape the truth if it did come from the Almighty.
Chuck

Louisville, KY

#37 Mar 23, 2012
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
God's real because the preacha told me so. LOL
I wouldn't rule out the existence of God but I have to question all of these different religions that are teaching about God and their version of God. There can only be one true God and that's the one that has the ability to mete out justice in the now and hereafter. That's not saying that every religion has a monopoly on God. God doesn't need those religions to reach people when he could so very well do it himself and get his point across. But perhaps, he lets us make our own mistakes and our own errors and let us take the punishment of those mistakes rather than being an interfering and meddlesome God that wants a bunch of automatons under his control. As in moral free agency. Kind of mixes in with karma and getting bit on the backside when you do something wrong that it comes back to haunt you. Its like saying that God is going to send you all to hell for not believing in his messengers some of whom are just as deluded as any non believer.

The other question to be asked is why did it take 300 years after the death of Christ to even put together a Bible and in the hands of men who voted on it that were ordinary men of the same nature of the rest of humanity. Answer that question. Or how some proclaim that the Christian religion was lifted from the religion of Mithraism that was prevalent in the Roman empire. Or how theologians such as Albert Schweitzer of doctor fame later wrote a book called the Historical Quest for Jesus only to find in his writings and research that the Biblical Jesus didn't exist as a historical figure. As well as countless historians of the Roman age knew nothing of Jesus and didn't even mention him in their writings. I mean, is it that big of a conspiracy to keep Jesus out of history books even back then. There are too many pieces that simply don't make sense when you're putting the Bible together. Or how the Essenes of Jesus's birth and group spoke Aramaic and of which was translated into Hebrew then Greek and then into Latin by the Catholic Church which held the Bible for some 1000 years and then into English, French, German, etc. And what of the Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Africans, weren't they under the same Biblical covenant to believe or not to believe. Of which they had no Bible for hundreds of years so millions if not billions have died in their supposed sins without hearing the Gospel. What kind of just and kind God would allow his creation to suffer torments when they never heard the truth this side of the grave as our Christian ministers and believers have told us for 1000 to 2000 years.
Chuck

Louisville, KY

#38 Mar 23, 2012
Or how the Christian religion was hijacked by Constantine and the other Roman Empire monarchs in the years of 200 AD to 500 AD when they made Christianity a state religion after they earlier were feeding Christians to the lions in the big sports stadiums. Question that. Certainly Christianity didn't have any real impact in the Far East until the last several hundred years of which nearly 1500 years of human history went by until French and English missionaries arrived in places like China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, etc. Not to mention the island archipelago such as Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, the Pacific Islands, New Zealand and other that weren't visited or settled until the 1600s and 1700s by English, Dutch, and French settlers and colonizers. The problem in the Christian Church is for believers and non believers to ask questions such as these and to get honest and straightforward answers to why and how. I think any religion or any deity needs to be able to answer those questions rather than threatening the sheeple with some warning of eternal damnation or threat of violence without being able to explain the why, how, who, etc. Religion has been for too long as a tool of unbridled fear and mental control rather than enlightening people to their origins and futures. From the nuts like Martin Luther or John Calvin to the rantings of one Johnathan Edwards to the present stupidities of Mahmoud Adhmenijhad and those types its time for answers and light to shine on the darkness. Which is what has kept humanity in the darkness. Seems that if one is of the truth, the light and the way, these things would be exposed for all to see and light being brought up on the earth to show all men and women and children the real truth. Not generations of mental manipulation by supposedly good and well meaning messengers who bring either half truths or their own version of the truth.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#39 Mar 23, 2012
Kentucky is so backward because of people like you. Your father and mother were sister and brother.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#40 Mar 23, 2012
Jim wrote:
The problem with Kentucky is that most Kentuckians are truly assholes and it goes back generations to why the state has never progressed. I've never been around such backwards thinking, ill educated, and often totally ignorant people. Religion plays some of the role but its mostly because of the education system in Kentucky. When you have a state that ranks in the low 40s every year from the 1930s to 2012, you have problems. Its like how Kentucky ranks 44th or worse in income...
This is such a smart piece... hypocrisy in the church... abusing pets, children, and elders... culture of backwardsness... poverty and low wages since the 1930s... low educational system since the 1930s. This man went to Indiana and got into the middle class... is that what has to happen in order for Kentucky to be pulled out of the muck ? U gotta move out ? That's bull...

There should be more opportunities, and while I'm disappointed in Kentucky, I also believe that they need me, and folks like me, who care, and want to see things change. Unfortunately, if you want something to be done about something, you usually have to do it yourself.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#41 Mar 23, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that they didn't even agree on the books of the Bible until about 325 AD when the Council of Nicea was formed and they voted on the books to be put together as what we now call the Bible. However, yet after 2000 years you have thousands of different Christian denominations all claiming that one is wrong and the other is wrong and the next one is wrong. Strange but it seems that for something to be the total word of God, everyone would agree on the book and it would be laid down in a straightforward and easy to read manner where the truth would be known to all men in all civilizations around the world as God doesn't want anyone to perish but to come to Him. Does it make sense to have a book that supposedly is about the now and eternity and how your choices affect your future in the here and hereafter yet you don't have it in a form that is straightforward and easy to read even for someone marginally literate. Ninety percent of the ancient Israelis in Palestine during the time of the Bible were illiterate. Kind of hard to save people if they don't know what you are talking about especially when your book says that its faith in one man to get you through life and in the next life. Sure seems a bit convoluted to me that you're talking about eternal life or eternal death based on faith in a book that is often imperfect that was voted on by church elders and didn't really come down in perfect form from God. Thats why up through the 1950s they were finding old books from that era some of which have nothing to do with the Bible but have been claimed by a few to be authentic Bible material. Then why wasn't it put into the Bible as well. Or better yet, why didn't God write the Bible and hand it to all of us. That way at least no one could escape the truth if it did come from the Almighty.
325 AD... was that Constatine ? Do u think that Constatine made up Christianity, just to get all of the religious folks into their Holy Roman Empire ? I do.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#42 Mar 23, 2012
Jim wrote:
The problem with Kentucky is that most Kentuckians are truly assholes and it goes back generations to why the state has never progressed. I've never been around such backwards thinking, ill educated, and often totally ignorant people. Religion plays some of the role...

...Maybe thats why crime is such a big problem in Kentucky along with the dismal education system and the economy. You're dealing with people who have a backwoods mindset and are lazy and wanting everything given to them. I've never seen people with so much inner turmoil than in Kentucky. Depression, drug abuse, potheads, people with serious psychiatric issues. Its not a rarity as it is in other places I live. Its quite common and even Kentucky was ranked as the most depressed state. Number one in child abuse, number one in elder abuse, number one in animal abuse. They are the only things KY is number one in other than basketball. Being that way isn't something to be proud of when you're at the top of the heap in abusing old folks, animals, and kids. Something is seriously wrong in KY.
They do call us the Dark and Bloody ground... and you're right... there is a certain pride, cocky arrogance, for ignorance. My cousins told me that they don't read books... not as an omission of their ignorance, but as an anti-intellectual argument. That's pathetic.

Don't forget about the racism ! Kentuckians would rather hold the black man down, than to help white people up... and they are related. They would rather have hate strikes, where whites walk off the job if the company hires a black man, or riot for an entire year, in 1975, than to stand up against war... or the coal companies... or insurance companies... or textbook companies, who have a monopoly on literature.

Plus how are they going to hate healthcare when they are the most unhealthiest states in the nation!?! Lots of poor whites dying off because of heart disease, or sugar diabetes, or cancer.

And the point about Kentucky basketball is great... they do worship their basketball teams... almost like a racist rivalry... they both black teams, but Lexington is white, and Louisville is 50% chocolate (which means all black for white supremacist douche bags).. but they worship UK more than God, and they worship God, but they don't care for the poor, or the unhealthy, or the dying, or sick, or the stupid. Kentucky is a poor, fat, violent, sadistic, sick, and dumb police state. Bad teeth... with few dentists... and dental care? Please! Don't make me laugh!

UK Basketball is like the Roman Gladiators. They are there to distract the people from their miserable conditions. Who wants to come up with a Plan on how to eliminate poverty, when they got to catch the big game ? But who cares who wins a stupid game, when folks are dying on the streets, and babies are being beaten to death, and the old, and the women...

I won't leave because I think I'm needed here. Kentucky is an organizer's dream. And while a lil more money is what I'd get if I went elsewhere, I want to stay right where I am at, and fight. I want to rise with my class, not above it.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#43 Mar 23, 2012
Chuck wrote:
Or how the Christian religion was hijacked by Constantine and the other Roman Empire monarchs in the years of 200 AD to 500 AD when they made Christianity a state religion after they earlier were feeding Christians to the lions in the big sports stadiums. Question that. Certainly Christianity didn't have any real impact in the Far East until the last several hundred years of which nearly 1500 years of human history went by until French and English missionaries arrived in places like China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, etc. Not to mention the island archipelago such as Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, the Pacific Islands, New Zealand and other that weren't visited or settled until the 1600s and 1700s by English, Dutch, and French settlers and colonizers. The problem in the Christian Church is for believers and non believers to ask questions such as these and to get honest and straightforward answers to why and how. I think any religion or any deity needs to be able to answer those questions rather than threatening the sheeple with some warning of eternal damnation or threat of violence without being able to explain the why, how, who, etc. Religion has been for too long as a tool of unbridled fear and mental control rather than enlightening people to their origins and futures. From the nuts like Martin Luther or John Calvin to the rantings of one Johnathan Edwards to the present stupidities of Mahmoud Adhmenijhad and those types its time for answers and light to shine on the darkness. Which is what has kept humanity in the darkness. Seems that if one is of the truth, the light and the way, these things would be exposed for all to see and light being brought up on the earth to show all men and women and children the real truth. Not generations of mental manipulation by supposedly good and well meaning messengers who bring either half truths or their own version of the truth.
The Romans were killing Christians, throwing them to the lions, slinging Jesus up on a cross (like the lynching tree), and then they adopted the religion as State policy. That's like Hitler adopting Judaism as Germany's official state religion. How they duped so many people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 1 hr Scotty Steiner 38
Jaron Bobbitt (Dec '15) 7 hr Babygirl1983 3
arcadia apts movie 17 hr truthfully 3
Missy Wed Missy 1
Anyone know Ashley Constant Wed Hook me up 2
Linda jeffery Tue Curious 1
News Former US Senator Jim Bunning laid to rest Tue Kyboy 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages