I need Medical Advice
Jack Hoff

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Not sure if you'll find the answer to that one in Topix but my tongue has been known to absorb vaginal juices fairly well if that's what you are getting at

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Sorry girl but I would see a doctor. There are many possibilities. You may have bladder leakage. Especially if you have ever had children. There are things that doctors can do to correct that. In the mean time I would use poise pads to keep yourself dry. If not you will end up with a yeast infection from the warmth and wetness. Change the pad frequently. Ps. I am a nurse. Good luck and hopefully a doctor can help get that resolved.

Columbus, IN

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Fix it yourself idiot, don't come to medical profession for your problem. No insurance bum. Who would ask topix anyway? Do us a favor, jump off new bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 7 hr Hmm 75
Trump for President, He will win. watch 7 hr Politically Incor... 2,055
Crazy Pregnant White Girl 8 hr Politically Incor... 6
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 8 hr HonestSalesGuy 156
Southern Assn of Colleges and Schools picked fi... 10 hr Privatize College... 10
Congressman John Yarmuth not attending the inau... 12 hr Amos N Andy 8
Justice for 2 year old murdered 14 hr Bahahahahaha 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages