Party people in louisville

Party people in louisville

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Where the drugs at?!?
Revelations

Darby, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
you know, its sad when we as humans havnt evolved past doing drugs knowing it will damage us or kill us in the end. Hypocrite.
ha ha

Versailles, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Revelations wrote:
you know, its sad when we as humans havnt evolved past doing drugs knowing it will damage us or kill us in the end. Hypocrite.
No one cares what a bible -thumping, topix poster thinks. Hope you get to see your hell soon!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what a bible -thumping, topix poster thinks. Hope you get to see your hell soon!
Hahaha yes!!!!! Take that from your bible and quote it!!!!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Back to main point before I was rudely interrupted....where they at?
Revelations

Darby, PA

#9 Feb 24, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what a bible -thumping, topix poster thinks. Hope you get to see your hell soon!
I may or may not see hell, you however, most definately...think about it
Questioning

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2013
I think we're seeing the beginning of hell now. Look around.
rebel111

United States

#11 Jul 2, 2015
You party folks are your own worst enemies you yourself in the foot. You are only given so many chances and then you run out. You will be interrupted when you die and go to hell you will be interrupted forever.
Encyclopedia Britanica

Mount Washington, KY

#12 Jul 2, 2015
rebel111 wrote:
You party folks are your own worst enemies you yourself in the foot. You are only given so many chances and then you run out. You will be interrupted when you die and go to hell you will be interrupted forever.
STFU
Cathy

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2015
Encyclopedia Britanica wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU
Go see Josh at Spencers, Mall St Matthews
rebel111

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2015
Encyclopedia Britanica wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU
Go take a leap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Record Murder Rate 36 min Bunch of wannabes 12
Trump for President, He will win. watch 5 hr Common sense 1,926
Krispy Krunchy worst chicken ever 17 hr Forward Observer 5
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) 22 hr Toes14 14
Sarah ANNANICE Reece Tue Mekalyn 1
Slumlord of Lou,Ky (Jun '09) Tue John 60
anybody know AMANDA PERKINS (Sep '11) Mon Mandy5858 15

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages