Scouts look for new home as church en...

Scouts look for new home as church ends charter

There are 23 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from May 25, 2013, titled Scouts look for new home as church ends charter. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

The decision by the Boy Scouts of America to end its ban of openly gay scouts from the organization's activities has hundreds of Louisville scouts and their parents wondering where they will meet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 2, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
Gay people ruin everything. Why do they got to infest the scouts with their poop games. Why can't gays go start their own "gay scours " ill tell you why, its not about equality, its about shoving their lifestyle down the mainstream s throats. Gays don't want acceptance, they want dominance. If YOUR "that's for the piggies " against homosexuality then your mentally ill, or full of hate or a terrorist or a bigot. God forbid we speak against this filthy butt play life style . Political correctness ruins another healthy program.
You seem to be preoccupied with anal sex, not homosexuality. You do know that many gay men don't do anal sex, while many straight couples do.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 2, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> ever see a straight man allowed in a girls locker room? Homosexuality is a byproduct of sexual trauma...nothing more, nothing less.
There is no evidence of that. Millions are gay who weren't molested. It also exists in over 100 animal species.
just curious

Louisville, KY

#23 Jun 3, 2013
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know 'one nation under god' was started in teh 50s don't you? Didnt exist before that.
Our country is based on religious freedom not your god. In him I do not trust, because he does not exist.
I was in total agreement with you right up until your last sentence. You can no more prove that God doesn't exist than I can prove He does. It is purely a matter of faith. But as an aside, though you are correct about the country being founded on, among others, the ideal of religious freedom, a very good number of our founding fathers believed in either the God of the Bible or some higher power. Also, references to God or a supreme power are littered throughout early American documents.
Again, none of that proves the existence of God, just that some very smart people who founded our nation happen to "trust in God".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr smell of tuna 4,292
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 5 hr 2twisted 1,617
Happy reggiN Month! (Feb '11) 9 hr Sabrina Oh 12
James Vandenboss Fired LMEMS Medic 18 hr GDN 2
black women that want white men (Jan '11) Mon Bill Young 28
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) Mon you sick perv 38
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day (Jan '11) Mon Martin Luther Coo... 193

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages