sarah

Mooresville, NC

#1 Sep 27, 2013
has any one reading this ever had a reading? how did it go?
Global 13

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2013
sarah wrote:
has any one reading this ever had a reading? how did it go?
what they do is give you a generalized judge of character and tell you a reading that can most likely happen to anyone. I went to a psychic fair in high school where I was told by a psychic I was a rebel and fought authority, however she just judged me on appearance as I was a metal kid in high school. However when I went to college I had my psychology teacher tell me during a parapsychology course she met a woman up north that told her things she coiuldnt have possibly known. Most are con artists few are real but in my studies my conclusion is true psychics get information from goetic demons who are generally friendly to humans but are piers and decievers. I.E.
sarah

Mooresville, NC

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Global 13 wrote:
<quoted text> what they do is give you a generalized judge of character and tell you a reading that can most likely happen to anyone. I went to a psychic fair in high school where I was told by a psychic I was a rebel and fought authority, however she just judged me on appearance as I was a metal kid in high school. However when I went to college I had my psychology teacher tell me during a parapsychology course she met a woman up north that told her things she coiuldnt have possibly known. Most are con artists few are real but in my studies my conclusion is true psychics get information from goetic demons who are generally friendly to humans but are piers and decievers. I.E.
I think you are right .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 1 hr give them hell 3
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 1 hr Good ole boy 12
It Was A first Time For Me 1 hr Willie 15
what are the areas to avoid? 7 hr realist 33
4th of July Song Dedication 15 hr ILoveToSing 1
Anyone know "Memphis'? 15 hr Ramirez 2
LMPD COPS- abuse of authority Sat Ramirez 3
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE