We need some jesse ventura in this de...

We need some jesse ventura in this debate

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Revelations

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Jesse V for pres! 2016! All I heard from these current two bozo show hosts was and I quote,''blah blah blah blah.'' Ask why obama signed the NDAA behind our backs, ask why 30,000 survelliance drones are going online in 2020, ask why RFID chip is being forced on americans, ask why assault rifle ban....Softball, buddy buddy questions dont cut it. Be biblical, not political!
John

Means, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
I do not believe J V has the the same inclinations as you do toward religion, but this shows you can separate church from state.
what

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
What in the?
what

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
what
Revelations

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2012
John wrote:
I do not believe J V has the the same inclinations as you do toward religion, but this shows you can separate church from state.
what president does? None, zero, nada...however, im biblical first and american second...and jesse v loves america and isnt afraid to stand against the cult that now runs it. It does suck jesse is atheist but he is for freedom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 3 hr Sandy06 470
Mattie's halfway house (Oct '11) 4 hr Cate86 8
Missing person Scotty Welch please help 6 hr QotBG 2
Cats lose by 10 6 hr QueenOfTheBluegrass 5
why do blacks always play the race card (Dec '11) 7 hr Dollar general ne... 238
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 8 hr scotty steiner 2,559
Drugs in the city 15 hr Discussed 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance