First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Mouse out of the goodness of my heart I started you a home page ......

NOW STAY OFF ICNO'S PAGE......

Here I will even say something intellectual

kids in the back of the car cause accidents,accidents in the back of a car cause kids!!
Carl 7

“I am 2 socks”

Since: Sep 11

Banningville

#2 Jan 10, 2012
The loan shark will never understand it.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Why don't you post us a link to your new home page.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Scarecrow,let this stupid thread sink to the bottom :).

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 10, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Hi Scarecrow I dont have a new homepage.....ignore Sandy you feel free to post any where you want Darlin.....

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>If your buddy Big Angel started a thread,would you think it was funny if some idiot came on it and lyingly said it was their thread? I rather doubt it.But you are the last person one would think would be this cruel and mean,what has happened to you?Are you like Angel,do you really think it is funny to hurt others ?
Heres my take on whats going on here. there is a witch hunt against Angel....she hasn't done anything any worse than the Mouseketeers have done.....but shes the only one who got banned....WTH is up with that?? Its wrong and I for one want to make sure that things are made right......The Mouseketeers have hurt others far worse than Angel ever did........

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

convince them they are a fool

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Hi ya Wicked..Maybe this could be my new homepage...And all the little mouse people can come and bring me gifts and complements.....Well maybe it could happen..They do it in Denver...sort of...Such nice people...This is my page now.."Snipers Mousketeers"...Ill have to work on that name a bit..

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2012

angel got banned

because of her mouth !!!

that's nobodys fault

but her own ...!!!

))>><<((

III Bill

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Jan 12

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 11, 2012
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Heres my take on whats going on here. there is a witch hunt against Angel....she hasn't done anything any worse than the Mouseketeers have done.....but shes the only one who got banned....WTH is up with that?? Its wrong and I for one want to make sure that things are made right......The Mouseketeers have hurt others far worse than Angel ever did........
I got banned too. Ha ha ha ha ha accounts are free.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Scarecrow I dont have a new homepage.....ignore Sandy you feel free to post any where you want Darlin.....
Is this the homepage you created for mouse ?? I thought you created a face book page for him ??

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 11, 2012
No I dont do face book.....

This is the only page I have made for him...

III Bill

“Why So Serious?”

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 11, 2012
Carl 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are Mr Bill. I have many ask Vag, Hahahaha. I am the PT.
I'm the PT too.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2012
Hey, nice homepage Sniper.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jan 11, 2012
III Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the PT too.
Yeah, but did you know that Google is in on it too?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2012
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Heres my take on whats going on here. there is a witch hunt against Angel....she hasn't done anything any worse than the Mouseketeers have done.....but shes the only one who got banned....WTH is up with that?? Its wrong and I for one want to make sure that things are made right......The Mouseketeers have hurt others far worse than Angel ever did........
I think it could be (and this is strictly my unprofessional opinion) because she doesn't use the crybaby function, but the mouseketeers do. See, she isn't afraid to match wits and outsmart that bunch of morons, then when she does they cry. Then they cry some more. Then, when they are done crying, they cry again. THEN they come here with their tiny little chests puffed out bragging about having her banned. They aren't smart enough to know how funny we think that is. They are too weak to argue so they run to the principle's office like the losers that they are.

III Bill

“Why So Serious?”

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 11, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but did you know that Google is in on it too?
He is? I thought it was some other yahoo.
Carl 7

“I am 2 socks”

Banningville

#21 Jan 11, 2012
III Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
He is? I thought it was some other yahoo.
BING.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#22 Jan 11, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it could be (and this is strictly my unprofessional opinion) because she doesn't use the crybaby function, but the mouseketeers do. See, she isn't afraid to match wits and outsmart that bunch of morons, then when she does they cry. Then they cry some more. Then, when they are done crying, they cry again. THEN they come here with their tiny little chests puffed out bragging about having her banned. They aren't smart enough to know how funny we think that is. They are too weak to argue so they run to the principle's office like the losers that they are.
I agree .... She's not the crybaby that the Mouseketeers are.... And talk about faithful stalkers ..THEY will follow her to the ends of the earth..They do make her laugh though so they are not all bad I guess.....

:)

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

convince them they are a fool

#23 Jan 11, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
Hey, nice homepage Sniper.
Hey thanks..Welcome..Can I get you a mouse to pick on ?

“Can you see me now?”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Jan 12, 2012
They're peeking but they don't want to come in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 18 min Shar n Fl s friend 9,115
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 9 hr ThomasA 83
bobby (Apr '13) 13 hr Neo 2
Ormsby Village (Jan '09) 21 hr Stephen Herr 72
tranny roxanne 22 hr want 2
News Louisville looking to collect nearly $9M in unp... Thu Watchtower 2
Illegal Drugs Thu Big M 28

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance