Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Boehner is expected to speak on Oct. 31 as part of the conservative brainwashing McConnell Center's fall lecture series at the University of Louisville. The location of the talk has not yet been determined, because they are afraid of the possible protests.
a white woman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

I hate black people. They look different, and act different, and smell different... nope, I am NOT black. I am lily white, pure as snow, and perfect in every way. Come on racists! Let's stand up and be proud of our racist heritage!
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Wow... what a racist! Okay, so wyte supremacists support Boehner... got it.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

How does an idiot like you survive long enough to post comments on Topix ??? Something horrible is going to happen in this country pretty soon. We have had peace and prosperity so long, that idiots have grown to maturity.

America is full of idiots. In earlier times wild animals and Indians would have killed off the weak and idiots but our society has allowed them to prosper and reproduce. Now they are a majority. God help us all....
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

What a namecalling idiot... u do realize that ad hominem attacks are logical fallacies, right? It's also the weapon of fascists.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Ad hominem attacks like calling people fascists? Its kind of like calling someone a racist while spouting out racist sentiments? Hypocrite anyone
uncle cracker

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Scarecrow and whitetrash, you guys rock. Mature idiots, damn, that shyt was funny. Joke of the day funny.
I dont even take that negro serious anymore. I just like to get on his posts and poke him with a stick.
uncle cracker

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

uncle cracker wrote:
Scarecrow and whitetrash, you guys rock. Mature idiots, damn, that shyt was funny. Joke of the day funny.
I dont even take that negro serious anymore. I just like to get on his posts and poke him with a stick.
Sorry, i meant louisvilletrash. No offense intended.
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

louisvilletrash wrote:
Ad hominem attacks like calling people fascists? Its kind of like calling someone a racist while spouting out racist sentiments? Hypocrite anyone
Thats right... it's just to call a namecalling bitch... a namecalling bitch. I will get as crazy u as u wanna get... u started this fire, not me... bitch.

uncle cracker

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Wow louisvilletrash, looks like you poked that negro in a tender spot. Way to go.
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

WTF?

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

uncle cracker wrote:
Wow louisvilletrash, looks like you poked that negro in a tender spot. Way to go.
SMDH!
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

I will, I LOVE black men and boys.

Level 1

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

He's just mad because he got fired from his last three jobs working for Burger King. Probably was wolfing down too many of the profits. The first time he got canned was for eating too much on the job and split his pants. The second time he called in the NAACP and Justice Resource Center because he fell asleep on the job. The third time he decided it was easier to get his welfare check so he could post here all day while everyone else went out and actually worked 8 hours. Man, I don't understand why the good people of Louisville put up with this type of trash or really anywhere else. I don't hate anyone for being black or yellow or red or purple etc. But I don't like no good lazy bastards who want a free ride and complain about having to do some heavy lifting. That's what they want to turn us into a society of damn leeches and not producers.

Why else do you think that the West End looks like a turd infested sewer and one of the main sewer plants is out on Algonquin. Before one of these morons calls me racist, I lived out in Shively at one point scraping by just like a lot of people. It didn't make me want to quit and let the government take care of me for the rest of my life. One thing is that wouldn't allow it and secondly my family wouldn't allow it because we all have self respect. See that's what your average ghetto thug doesn't have, its called respect. That's why they have to join a gang or rob someplace or cry victimhood status and wait for the gimme check. You know, its fine to help people out when they are down and out but I don't believe in helping lifelong professional welfare victims that won't learn a trade, get an education, and contribute. Hell, I think they ought to make them all get off their ass and pick up cans or clean roadsides or shovel ditches and build something productive.

Jean Paul is just mad because he's not getting enough money out of his gimme check these days. He's probably only getting 600 bucks from the Commonwealth and then his food stamps paid for as well as LIHEAP, etc. Its one thing when people temporarily need it, its another when it becomes a way of life for not only years but generations.

Level 1

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

He wants to start a fire or start the whole name calling stuff, he picked the wrong person to start it with. I could stay here all night but I guess I better get some sleep so I can get out tomorrow and be productive and a useful citizen. That's something the victimhood people don't understand and its not just in this economy this has been going on. Its been going on for years. Too many people on the gravy train and its causing the whole train to break down from the weight of too many who won't carry their own weight.
uncle cracker

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Excuse my ignorance, but what is liheap?

Level 1

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

uncle cracker wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, but what is liheap?
Its a heating assistance program. I remember once going to one of the government centers to get a license and seeing this crowd of people. I asked what they were there for and it was that program. But meanwhile observing their mannerisms etc, I noticed that a lot of them requesting government assistance were holding smartphones and all the fancy gadgets that requires. Now I was wondering why they needed a heating subsidy of 100 bucks or so a month when they were probably spending something like that on a phone bill monthly. These weren't your run of the mill cell phones either. I'm talking about the higher end smartphones with all the apps and all that.
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

That's a racist perspective.
uncle cracker

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Jean Paul Marat wrote:
That's a racist perspective.
Shut Up Negro We weren't talking to you and didnt mention anything about race. You must've recognized the mannerisms and automatically associated them with negroes.
Didnt massa tell you not to speak unless spoken to.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

uncle cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up Negro We weren't talking to you and didnt mention anything about race. You must've recognized the mannerisms and automatically associated them with negroes.
Didnt massa tell you not to speak unless spoken to.
The retarded shitkicker thinks he's funny! Not....!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville