Floyd needs a park named 4 him!

76 whites died! A hero? WTF!??!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 19, 2013
Something else that's interesting, even though Shawnee Indians killed Daniel Boone's brother and two sons (actually decapitated Ned Boone, and tortured the son), but so was Abraham Lincoln's grandfather, with the "same" name, even though he spelt it "Abraham Linkhorn"... which some speculate, why Germanize your name, unless you were actually German? But anyways, the Shawnee also killed Captain Abraham Linkhorn, in Jefferson County. Can't these folks get the picture? Abe Linkhorn came with Daniel Boone, even though he was a rich planter in PN, to settle in these Dark and Bloody lands of Kentake. He was killed by a Shawnee warrior, shot with a rifle, some reports say in the back, while Tom Lincoln, then 10 years old, or 6, was watching. Some folks say Tom Lincoln then got a gun, and shot and murdered the Indian, even though that's improbable, considering his age. Later on, Tom Lincoln would be poor, and in debted to his neighbor, and he forced President Lincoln to be a personal slave servant for this neighbor of his (in Illinois)... this is when Lincoln grew to be outraged by forced slavery. I also heard that the first Abe Linkhorn had to run the gauntlet, to scare him into leaving, but it didn't work. I mean... how many folks Shawnee gotta kill in order to tell the European invaders that they weren't wanted here ?

Also, I guess this is why Abraham Lincoln presided over the largest hanging in American history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_War_of_18... http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/hanging.ht... 38 Souix Indians were hung, the day after Christmas, when Jesus Christ our Savior was born, according to Constantine, who made that up in 325 AD. So Lincoln murdered Indians to take their land, in Minnesota, or for his political friends to steal their land. 38 men were hung, but they were pushing for execution of over 300 of them.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 20, 2013
The 60 Years War: This term is used to describe the Indians wars in the US from 1754, to 1814. This wuz about the time Tecumseh was killed, and the end of the War of 1812 came to a close. So the Indian conflict was longer and more bloody than the "US Revolution" was. And the Indians defense of their homelands is more Revolutionary than what any Anglo-Saxon completed. BUT, this Dakota War, in 1862, and then Wounded Knee, was in 1890 AND a 2nd one was fought in the 1970s, makes me think it was longer than that.

I hate Andrew Jackson. He started the modern day Democratic Party... since he was known as the "people's" President... well, the white people. The Indians had over 4,000? die on the Trail of Tears. There's a Jackson Purchase area in Kentucky, which covers the Chickasaw lands (which is what it should be called), as well as a Jackson County, KY, which is named after Andrew Jackson. I got a friend who blots out the eyes of Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill, AND I got a friend who draws big black dicks on his face... he wants everybody to draw big black dicks on Andrew Jackson's face... like a defacing Andrew Jackson's face Revolution. I agree. I admit I haven't been doing this, but will now start.

The Indian Wars have been continual... do you think it's over ? I mean even today, we have an entire body of law dedicated to Native Americans, which is separate from US Constitution, and has it's own sovereign. So Native Americans aren't really a part of America? W. Bush said they were a nation inside a nation, and agreed that they were sovereign. Im sure Obama does too, since that's Federal law, but just hearing him say just made me think about it.
ZGS

Parkville, MD

#23 Jan 20, 2013
In, 1824 The Capital of Kentucky was Burn down. In, Fact about every place that kept land records in Ky burn down. So, The Civil war came to clean the Indians from the land. It was a cover up for genocide against the Indians. Dragging Canoe was Not Blue. He was Trained, by one of the 5 or even the Big Blue himself.Nobody would want to go into the mountains after a Thunder Warrior. Although stories of several Indian warriors did Dye their skin Blue. Actually One Thunder Warrior show up after the Yahweh Falls Incident and None where left alive that remained behind. Something special about Yahweh Falls. Read The last Page of your King James Bible.The cops, well take them from the city, Get rid of all the rules. Put them in the mountians and they won't make it.Why? Because to survive in the mountians it takes lots of sweat and hard labor to achieve success in gathering for the winter. SItting in a patrol car taking what you want from punks that deserve to have their buts kicked. Nobody cares. It's all about perception. So, being honest doesn't matter as much as painting a perception of what you want people to think. I believe every political figure that was in office that caused the fiscal Cliff BS should be reprimended for not getting their job done timely. In fact, I believe they should have their pay docked as long as people can't file their taxes. So, Law and Government both remind me of Honest Abe, A crock of Sh*t.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 20, 2013
ZGS wrote:
In, 1824 The Capital of Kentucky was Burn down. In, Fact about every place that kept land records in Ky burn down. So, The Civil war came to clean the Indians from the land. It was a cover up for genocide against the Indians. Dragging Canoe was Not Blue. He was Trained, by one of the 5 or even the Big Blue himself.Nobody would want to go into the mountains after a Thunder Warrior. Although stories of several Indian warriors did Dye their skin Blue. Actually One Thunder Warrior show up after the Yahweh Falls Incident and None where left alive that remained behind. Something special about Yahweh Falls. Read The last Page of your King James Bible.The cops, well take them from the city, Get rid of all the rules. Put them in the mountians and they won't make it.Why? Because to survive in the mountians it takes lots of sweat and hard labor to achieve success in gathering for the winter. SItting in a patrol car taking what you want from punks that deserve to have their buts kicked. Nobody cares. It's all about perception. So, being honest doesn't matter as much as painting a perception of what you want people to think. I believe every political figure that was in office that caused the fiscal Cliff BS should be reprimended for not getting their job done timely. In fact, I believe they should have their pay docked as long as people can't file their taxes. So, Law and Government both remind me of Honest Abe, A crock of Sh*t.
Dude... you are so cool. The last page of King James Bible... Revelations ? I'm not sure what you meant here... I'm not a fan of the Protestant WASP King James. I'm more of a Guy Fawkes kind of guy... the symbol for Occupy movement. The way you talked about how the mountains are... made me dream of a better world. Louisville is just too big of a city. I can't fathom it. In a small town, I can know all 10,000 folks, or so, if I wanted to. But in Louisville, it's impossible to know everybody, and there's so many interests, and things to do, and who knows what kind of creeps and danger are lurking around here. Even small town cops could b ok if they knew ya. But here, it's like they just dont care. They'll beat you up just for walking across the street, and not taking their verbal abuse, or attempted hit and run. Cops disporportionately go after young men. I'm being hunted, and I dont' like it. I like how u said what you did... about cops stealign from punks who deserve a beating... I get that. There's some real jerks out here. But the rest of us, let us do our work, make our money, collect our food, and take care of our family... that's all we want. There's no need for the extra drama. Let us live our lives. Why make it harder on others? Life is a struggle, and you have no idea what struggles other folks are going through... many folks feel like they got the world on their shoulders, so why add extra weight to that world ? People just dont make sense to me sometimes.

The Fugates of Kentucky have blue skin... it's a genetic condition, but I also heard it came from incest. They also look European. Recent DNA tests said the Melungeons were actually black folks posing as the Portuguese, to keep from being killed... but with your story, it makes me wonder.

It also makes sense that the Thunder Warriors trained Dragging Canoe. And you're right. It is perception. Unfortunately perception is more important that what's actually true. And that's a dam shame.

And about US politics. I dont even care any more. WE're just spectators, not participants, and we need to get more power, so we can influence more folks. But me now, I'm just a working Joe nobody, just trying to make it in this world. Thats it.

It is bull that McConnell wanted to take credit for solving the crisis that he himself concocted.
ZGS

Parkville, MD

#25 Jan 22, 2013
Mulungeons are any race mixed with Indian. Muletto is Black and Indian. The fact is I do know about Louisville, very well. I was a Kid in the Wandotte Park area.I got bused to Martin Luther King Jr School. I went to Noel Middle accross from Manual. Then Moved to the Country. I was an all - State Athelete in 3 sports. now I work like you. I unfortunately worked in the alleys of Detroit for years. I Played on the trains in Louisville. So, really kind of been around everywhere. The fact that my grandpa, didn't read and told me so much about the ways. I know the woods,and the mountians. I survived in them for 2 years. The fugates are just a few of the people. They didn't get that way from Inbreeding. People assume that so much. Some Indians were bathed in Indigo from the start. So, their is more than the eye.
John Masters

Louisville, KY

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Im gonna start sport'n the blue and white lightning bolts on my cheeks. That's a good look... I saw Johnny Depp dressed up in traditional Native American, indigenous garb... I thought it a good look. When reading their history, the ones who fought the most feriously, I like better. They were in the right, and forever will be, just like the Palestinians today. They should fight to their deaths defending that land, b/c that's all those Israeli folks want: their land. It aint right, and Tecumseh was a greater man than Blackhoof, who eventually capitulated w/ the wyte man, b4 he put the knife in his back, just like he did w/ every other Original American born here, 30,000 years ago.
ZGS

Parkville, MD

#27 Jan 31, 2013
John Masters wrote:
Im gonna start sport'n the blue and white lightning bolts on my cheeks. That's a good look... I saw Johnny Depp dressed up in traditional Native American, indigenous garb... I thought it a good look. When reading their history, the ones who fought the most feriously, I like better. They were in the right, and forever will be, just like the Palestinians today. They should fight to their deaths defending that land, b/c that's all those Israeli folks want: their land. It aint right, and Tecumseh was a greater man than Blackhoof, who eventually capitulated w/ the wyte man, b4 he put the knife in his back, just like he did w/ every other Original American born here, 30,000 years ago.
I'd like to see you tell the story of the Thunderbolts wearing the strips. Do it on it's own Post Though. It will open up alot of eyes of the truth. My grandfather worked at a mill and carried railroad cross ties by himself to stack them. I'm talking some heavy wood. He done it all day long. I would go with him in the mountians hunting ginseng. He would find it everywhere, While I could barely see any. What was really freaky about this is, you could not hear him going though the woods. I sounded like a heard of cattle in the dry leaves and branches. He alway had freezers full of game for the winter.You should try quail sometime. He was 9 years old and alone in the mountains. I've watched him do some stuff that freaked me out. A copperhead snake tried to bite him. He started doing this wierd Indian dance and kicked the snake about twenty time over the mountain into the water and laughed at it. My brother and I mistake a Ground hog for a Beaver while we were young. It was on the side of a tree. My grandfather was 75ft away. He picked up a rock and wizzed it under handed and knocked it out of the tree next to us.He knew the Blue people in the mountains. He showed me where they lived and told me not to bother them. He said that they could do things. He said if I ever did meet them in the mountains not to flinch, just treat them as you wanted to be treated. He said they were nice people. You really didn't want to make them mad. I believe him. I was an athelete and could barely keep up with him in the mountains. He could find water in the middle of nowhere. when people take hikes like a mile or five. When he said he wanted to look around a ridge he meant 20 miles. So, There are few people that still know the ways. I am one of the few that can still do a few things. follow your heart in the story John.
John Masters

Louisville, KY

#28 Feb 2, 2013
ZGS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see you tell the story of the Thunderbolts wearing the strips. Do it on it's own Post Though. It will open up alot of eyes of the truth. My grandfather worked at a mill and carried railroad cross ties by himself to stack them. I'm talking some heavy wood. He done it all day long. I would go with him in the mountians hunting ginseng. He would find it everywhere, While I could barely see any. What was really freaky about this is, you could not hear him going though the woods. I sounded like a heard of cattle in the dry leaves and branches. He alway had freezers full of game for the winter.You should try quail sometime. He was 9 years old and alone in the mountains. I've watched him do some stuff that freaked me out. A copperhead snake tried to bite him. He started doing this wierd Indian dance and kicked the snake about twenty time over the mountain into the water and laughed at it. My brother and I mistake a Ground hog for a Beaver while we were young. It was on the side of a tree. My grandfather was 75ft away. He picked up a rock and wizzed it under handed and knocked it out of the tree next to us.He knew the Blue people in the mountains. He showed me where they lived and told me not to bother them. He said that they could do things. He said if I ever did meet them in the mountains not to flinch, just treat them as you wanted to be treated. He said they were nice people. You really didn't want to make them mad. I believe him. I was an athelete and could barely keep up with him in the mountains. He could find water in the middle of nowhere. when people take hikes like a mile or five. When he said he wanted to look around a ridge he meant 20 miles. So, There are few people that still know the ways. I am one of the few that can still do a few things. follow your heart in the story John.
That's really thought provoking, and cool. It sounds like you were living a dream existence. Maybe there's hardships I'm not factoring in, but to have a man guide you like that, thru the woods and nature, and therefore, life, he sounds like an amazing man. I enjoy listening to all of your stories about him.

I remember wandering about in the woods, they always represented that wall b/t me and civilization, I suppose, like on the Truman Show, a barrier you just weren't supposed to cross, but I liked to run around the forests, and discover shyt. I'm not too big into hunting, just running around dicover'n shyt's goo for me. I'd look for arrowheads along the creek banks, never find them. Find lots of other weird shyt. I found this abandoned log cabin out in the woods in Kenton County. It was cool. Didn't find what I was looking for though... some slave graves, which I've heard is on my ancestors' land. Anyways... nice to hear from ya man.
ZGS

Parkville, MD

#29 Feb 5, 2013
I don't hunt anymore either. The only time I ever did hunt is when we ate what we got. It's not a sport for me at all. I walk around the woods as well to discover stuff. I like to walk to the tops of mountains. I 've been in areas where steps were cut into solid rock the on top a perfect round pond about a foot deep. It was where the Indian women would grind corn with heavy rocks in the same place and actually made this indention in the stone. All kinds of cave systems are in the mountains. I don't really get into that. Some places just give you weird feelings. Those are the places I like to go. When I did go hunting alot of the times I would carry the Beer in an army Back Pack. now I pretty much work all the time. Be cool!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Hell yeah man. Maybe someday, you could show some of those spots. It would be cool to hear of some of the old Indian war stories, and think about bringing them back to life. I got this one idea... I want to do some movies about Kentucky's Indians... those old battles, where folks were running thru trees, and whatnot. Yeah... that sounds nice. Burnside u say? Give me 3 years... I'll b out East sometime. Just not sure exactly where.
History Buff

La Fayette, KY

#31 Feb 5, 2013
ZGS wrote:
<quoted text>
You did know that the Indians weren't allowed to own land up into the mid to later 1900's. People just went in shot them and took their homes. The whole fact about the Blacks and the Civil war and Abe Lincoln was horse hockey. The congress had already announced that the slves would be free. So Mr Abe capitalized know that Salt had been Blockaded by England, so this cause a national securoty problem with The Cherokee owning all the land south of the Cumberland River. So, They made up a nice piece of paper that caused the Indians to think that the Chief Doublehead Was selling their land. So Major Ridge and 3 others murdered Chief Doublehead.Then John Sevier whom was the leader of the group that caused the state of North Carolina to fail and the state of Tennessee to exist. At one time Ky was Virginia, 3 seats Jefferson, lincoln ,lafayyette .
I have never seen a more confused mess in my life!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
He's right. The Cherokees were slaughtered because of the salt mines they were living on top of.
ZGS

Parkville, MD

#33 Feb 6, 2013
History Buff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen a more confused mess in my life!
Ok History Buff, Ever heard of what happened to the original State of North Carolina. The Franklinites, that were a group of raiders, thieves and Murders raved the state of what used to be North Carolina. Good Ole John Sevier Was wanted in KY for his militios act.Simpson County right up the road from Westmoreland Tn. Right where Indian Killer Jackson had his private railroad running to Nashville Tn up to Louisville Ky. Mr Goody Two shoes Jackson also Owned a Private Get away on this Railroad with 200 rooms. It was known for its Medicinal Water( Moon Shine) People when to this resort and partied their Azz off. The Franklinites Lied so much and cheated the same. that it caused the state to go Belly up. This is when Tennessee was formed. So, I have no respect for ABBBEEE or Jackson, and the Murderer Sevier. It reall irks my Azz the a place is named after this moron. I have family ties that fought against all Three of this false people. Check out the medicinal waters of Westmore Land and Jackson little Program he had going on with the peoples money. One of the best thieves ever.
J Floyd

Beckley, WV

#34 Jan 18, 2014
His closet grandchildren are still mixed . Poor coal miners he was a proud mix breed his whole native family was killed by British his white mix family was called the Black Davis s . Your right the only way a lot of folks came to one land of mix blood was to claim white or work for them mix blood scouts worked with both or all sides same as the many full blood natives killed there own. Over land neither side claimed them but they mostly got ahead by helping the civilized tribes the one it was all wrong but I did see a lot of letters that said it was after a lot of baby's brains that got plowed into sided of cabins and his brother been burnt at the stake and fed to dogs that make him go all out and side this way. My 87 father is more native than white and a retired coal miner church pastor his closet kin. Trust me come our way see how rich and white we are. We're still mountain mixed native left with only story's of our full blood families and a mixed grand father that has stuff named after him . And that's his payment for trying to help the cause in a very tough time in America history that if he wouldn't have done none of us would be telling this story because we wouldn't be here.
J Floyd

Beckley, WV

#35 Jan 18, 2014
J Floyd wrote:
His closet grandchildren are still mixed . Poor coal miners he was a proud mix breed his whole native family was killed by British his white mix family was called the Black Davis s . Your right the only way a lot of folks came to one land of mix blood was to claim white or work for them mix blood scouts worked with both or all sides same as the many full blood natives killed there own. Over land neither side claimed them but they mostly got ahead by helping the civilized tribes the one it was all wrong but I did see a lot of letters that said it was after a lot of baby's brains that got plowed into sided of cabins and his brother been burnt at the stake and fed to dogs that make him go all out and side this way. My 87 father is more native than white and a retired coal miner church pastor his closet kin. Trust me come our way see how rich and white we are. We're still mountain mixed native left with only story's of our full blood families and a mixed grand father that has stuff named after him . And that's his payment for trying to help the cause in a very tough time in America history that if he wouldn't have done none of us would be telling this story because we wouldn't be here.
his son fought against Jackson and was ran off in a way for claiming his native bloodline and going against big government and his hatred towards natives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with getting forged prescriptions 15 min tony 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 21 min honeymylove 7,942
watch out for sprint 47 min Kramer 1
Tymberwood trace apts 1 hr Ready to move 7
Sarah annanice reece 1 hr Say_it_aint_true 2
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 1 hr Roo 63
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 2 hr libby 39
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web