Politically Incorrect, or Neutral Par...

Politically Incorrect, or Neutral Party: Who molests lil girls the most?

Created by Johnathan Masters on Dec 14, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

Politically Incorrect

Neutral Party

Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Or... are they one and the same? Doesn't matter... both are worthless pieces of frogshyt... cant anybody else on topix claim their names, and their ideas, except me... and Sandy? We're the only true men out here?
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2013
So, since 2010, I have been posting on topix, and these wyte supremacysts were ALL over this forum, probably just 5 "boys" or "girls"... who can tell? "Hermaphadites"... "Trannies"... who knows? Could be any creeper... so yeah, on this thread here: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T4AQD61... they post as a lil girl, talking about her panties, it's a crime... they are impersonating a minor, and they are imagining touching her panties, and Politically Incorrect gets off to it. For 3 years... nonstop, these douches have been harassing me... I used to care... not any more. Now, I laugh at them. Now, I make sure none of their bullshyt get out. Fkkk 'em
Politically Incorrect

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2013
ROFLMAO! I started rolling foreal.. too funny
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Thx. Glad I made you happy
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2013
No stop molesting children, u nasty creep pervert'd mf'er!!!
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2013
*Now
Politically Incorrect

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
*Now
well looks like you're back in my league...smh, don't type angry...rofl.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2013
Hardly... in ur league? lol Yeah, Im' sure it's hard to be anonymous all of the time, never taking credit for your words, or being held to account for them. I bet that's a league only a few can win... lol
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2013
Masters you are such a bigot! You have posted under my name, Poliitically Incorrect, Andrew Elliott, Abraham Lincoln and hundreds of other names yet you call others a coward for not using their real names. Your name is KJ Deaton and you're known in Gallatin Co for molesting your entire family.

You have as much credibility on here as you do with LMPD and the Court system.

What a POS you are!
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2013
Wow... that's some serious charges you're throwing there... you should file a criminal complaint, with your name on it, and take this to court, to stop me. Or... you're probably lying, because that's what you wyte supremacyst psychopathic molester opppressors do... since Christopher Columbus, to today... yall Dahmer Sandusky's aint stopped urselves... somebody needs to stop ya.
Pale Rider

AOL

#11 Dec 15, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Masters you are such a bigot! You have posted under my name, Poliitically Incorrect, Andrew Elliott, Abraham Lincoln and hundreds of other names yet you call others a coward for not using their real names. Your name is KJ Deaton and you're known in Gallatin Co for molesting your entire family.
You have as much credibility on here as you do with LMPD and the Court system.
What a POS you are!
Here is the vagrant wanting everyone to pay attention to this dope dealer that will not work for a living. He is a rat, a trouble maker. Why don't you go away? No one pays any attention to you, I mean no one vagrant.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2013
Says the person who pays attention because she replies to every post.

Says the Enourmous Rider who incorrectly stated a person wanted Obama assassinated.

Says Johnny Masters sister after their time alone.

Says the person who is abused with each and every post from Louisville to Columbus. Whether it be her fondness of Bush or her allegiance to Oblama.

Says the person who is so lonely she seeks affection from posters such as Joe Chit, Catman Dave, Female or Black Rhino.

Says the person that has her own bench at the Warsaw McDonalds because she broke chair and can't fit in a booth.

Says the person that can eat 10lbs of potatoes and an entire chicken in one sitting while snorting away.
Pale Rider

AOL

#13 Dec 15, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Says the Enourmous Rider who incorrectly stated a person wanted Obama assassinated.
Says the person who is abused with each and every post from Louisville to Columbus. Whether it be her fondness of Bush or her allegiance to Oblama.
Says the person who is so lonely she seeks affection from posters such as Joe Chit, Catman Dave, Female or Black Rhino.
Says the person that has her own bench at the Warsaw McDonalds because she broke chair and can't fit in a booth.
Says the person that can eat 10lbs of potatoes and an entire chicken in one sitting while snorting away.
You never post anything worth reading convict.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2013
His lies are him tattling on himself, and the telling of his deepest darkest desires. He's a sick monster, and as soon as he posts that complaint, where he takes credit for his words, he knows he'll lose the lawsuit, and the jury's guilty verdict will be followed up with a capital punishment sentencing. He'll pay for his crimes. I promise you that.
Pale Rider

AOL

#15 Dec 16, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Neutral, you are like an old woman gossip, running your ugly tongue daily, you never get anything correct. That is why you have no credibility. You put your stupid spin on everything, did you know most people pay absolutely no attention to you. Why? You are a pathetic liar.

Not many people know you came out of Mexico with Rooster. You were a vagrant, Rooster worked, and worked hard, What did you do? Nothing at all. You have no respect, Rooster has long gone, he ditched you, he didn't want to be with a dope dealer, so he dumped you. He wanted to teach you, but you were not teachable.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2013
Neutered party has been fanning the flames of hatred for quite some time now... here's a thread where he's pretending to be dead Andrew Eliot, a 15 year old kid who was murdered, shot in the back, by some white supremacist in Louisville's West End.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/THG18RH...

Neutered party is also the #1 wyte supremacyst pedophile ever... he beats Moses, Muhammad, Michael Jackson, Plato, Christopher Columbus, and the Catholic Church!
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TGH7U10...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Scotty Steiner 195
Pedophiles 4 hr Bobby 10
Hillary is the Racist, history proves it if you... 5 hr The Truth 1
Summer Dickerson 7 hr Yougotcaught 7
The first 48 8 hr Yeah I said it 1
brownsboro rd kroger 9 hr live here now 1
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 12 hr Carmine 25

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance