Truth

Lexington, KY

#54 Apr 9, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing,DUMBASS,what some racist POS,thinks about me i couldnt care less.Unless im talking to you,STFU.
No u.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#55 Apr 9, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No u.
Guess what? Noone here cares what a loser racist like you thinks.Noone cares that you have a kid you dont live with,that you've been in the service,the MILLIONS you have,or any other aspect of your life.Im not insecure like you and a couple others,where i have to come to a website and talk the junk that you do on Topix.One last thing loser,nobody cares what you think about people in Kentucky either.

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#56 Apr 9, 2011
well said Sandy :)

“Hi”

There

#57 Apr 9, 2011
L-WORD wrote:
well said Sandy :)
Thank you.And truly wealthy people dont talk like he does.My mother and her husband are well off,they DEFINITELY dont act like he does at all.And trash talking the state where you live,is immature and childish to say the least.Nice weather isnt it?
SoCo

United States

#58 Apr 9, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.And truly wealthy people dont talk like he does.My mother and her husband are well off,they DEFINITELY dont act like he does at all.And trash talking the state where you live,is immature and childish to say the least.Nice weather isnt it?
Go Sandy Go:)

“Hi”

There

#62 Apr 9, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because you're broke and old. I can understand though, I would be mad too.
Wrong answer again butthead.We are not broke,and i may be older than you,but im not old.Mad? nope,a punk lke you makes me laugh,nothing more.You are nothing more than an insignificant punk who comes on here whining,and your opinion means squat.

“Hi”

There

#63 Apr 9, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but they do. They are always mentioning me, making threads about me, etc. They might not like me, but they care about what I am saying, which is more than I can say for your insignificant self.
You're just mad because I hit the nail on the head, no one here really likes are cares about you, either. One of us is being fooled, I'll let you figure out which one it is. But I already know.
Name one poster who cares about your bitching on here...one.Like i said,you are no more than an insignificant punk who says nothing of value on here.Noone CARES about what you say on here,except you.Noone cares about your money,your brat,or to hear you whine about where you live.Instead of 'truth',you should call yourself 'lie',because thats all you do,or call yourself 'bitch and complain'.Damn,you are an immature POS if i ever saw one on a internet forum,and i've commented on many forums over the years.Your also a broken record.

“Hi”

There

#64 Apr 9, 2011
SoCo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Sandy Go:)
Thank you.That idiot is nothing more than a broken record who bitches and whines about living in kentucky.Damn...like i've told other people in other areas where i've lived at,if you hate where you live, move,instead of complaining about where you live.No matter who you are posting in louisville topix,this idiot insults you.I find it funny sometimes how these forums brings out the tough guys and rich(sarcasm)guys,lol.Enjoy your sunday.

“Hi”

There

#65 Apr 9, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but they do. They are always mentioning me, making threads about me, etc. They might not like me, but they care about what I am saying, which is more than I can say for your insignificant self.
You're just mad because I hit the nail on the head, no one here really likes are cares about you, either. One of us is being fooled, I'll let you figure out which one it is. But I already know.
Noone mentions you,till you come on here shooting your mouth off,Poindexter.When 'truth' aka idiot has been on here,its either bitching,cussing,or lying,or all the above.
Slugga

Louisville, KY

#70 Apr 10, 2011
Sandy being owned again....I love this place,my new home! Get used to us sandy cause we aint goin nowhere!!!!The days of you coming on here kissing up to everybody are over...we now run this show!

“Hi”

There

#71 Apr 10, 2011
Slugga wrote:
Sandy being owned again....I love this place,my new home! Get used to us sandy cause we aint goin nowhere!!!!The days of you coming on here kissing up to everybody are over...we now run this show!
um......wrong!Wrong thugga.

“Hi”

There

#72 Apr 10, 2011
Truth wrote:
Oh please shut he fuck up. Your nonsensical ramblings only make you look worse than you already do.
You know, I really do pity you. You actually think that someone, anyone wants to hear what you have to say.
Truly pathetic. Just another senile old bitch, that's what people really see. Don't fool yourself, you're way past your prime, and are no longer a significant part of life's equation.
You're a long forgotten relic of the past, one we just cannot wait to dispose of.
But you keep thinking anyone gives a shit what you say. At least for the mean time, you have a false sense or worthiness.
Let me remind yo though, you mean about as much to this city as a nasty bee hive; volatile, dangerous, and better left alone.
My advice: crawl into a hole and die. You're way past your time.
Oh just shut the fk up you damn windbag,noone gives a damn what you say! Seriously.....noone!

“Hi”

There

#73 Apr 10, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention putting silly ass old whores in their place, as I am constantly having to do with your grumpy inbred ass.
It's not easy having to tend with the city's weak, elderly, and poor. But someone has to do it, godammit.
I can't help but feel that you're the one that is mad, because you are starting to realize that you won't be alive much longer, unlike me. I'm half your age, and already have more money than you have ever earned in your entire pathetic existence. I know you have to be mad, being a failure at life and whatnot. Just don't blame me; your parents are to blame for their failures in life.
It's not my fault you are a complete fking loser in this game called life, blame someone who gives a shit.
LMAO!! I live with my family,you dont live with your brat,so you aint got nothing to say..punk.And like i said before,you dont know the age or financial situation of anybody on topix,to be shooting off your mouth ahole.You can type all the winded paragraphs you want,nobody except your boyfriend is impressed,lol.If you dont like LOUISVILLE and its inhabitants,pack your sloppy ass and get out of here.All you do is come on here and bitch and complain anyway.You dont know anyone's life on here.You probably live with your mommy and daddy,and work at a crappy job.You see poindexter,on the internet,you can be anything or anyone you want.Thats why you can type whatever you want,and only slugga will be impressed by you.

“Hi”

There

#74 Apr 10, 2011
Slugga wrote:
It obviously dont take much to 'impress' you,if garbage like this impresses you.You can say your the president ofthe united states,and i can say im the mayor of the city.How did you idiots go around lying like this before these kind of forums? Thugga and Poindexter...a couple of inbred morons.<eyeroll>

“Hi”

There

#75 Apr 10, 2011
Truth wrote:
I also know present whores that have more class, more dignity than you do. And they happen to smoke crack at the moment, so what does that say about you?
Not much, indeed.
The lowest of the low, congratulations.
You are what represents Kentucky, which is why the entire world despises your stupid ass.
You're a fool if you even begin to think that you could ever match me in a game of wits, or words.
You just came to a gun fight with a knife, basically.
Erase this all you like, I know you have seen it, and I know the words I am typing hit you where it hurts, since I am correct. You deserve nothing more than to be hung by your ankles and beat like a pinata as if you actually had something worthwhile inside you. But you don't. and the only good thing to come of it is that you are gone, the world is a much better place, and you have a bunch of Mexicans pissing on your grave.
That is what you have earned in this life, and nothing more. Take it from someone who is far more intelligent than you: you are an utter failure. Best part is, I can tell that you already know this.
Cry yourself to sleep again, your tears are delicious.
You are nothing more than a nasty troll,and you can type all the stupid winded novels you want on this thread,i wont respond anymore.You may think that the world would be better off without me,but you are very wrong.Im not a hateful racist,who loathes everyone around me,like you do.Im not a hateful person period,and dont wish any stranger dead,and spew the evil garbage that you do.You dont know anything about me or any other person on louisvile topix to be making the accusations that you do.Since nobody else is perturbed by your juvenile rants,im going to follow suit.I wouldnt want to be you,i have a loving husband and daughter,and extended family.....you dont.Rant all you want Poindexter,because you'll just be 'talking' to yourself from now on.Like somebody told me,just ignore you.
Slugga

Louisville, KY

#76 Apr 10, 2011
You say you won't respond to us everyday Sandra you lying sack of poop...when will you start!
Slugga

Louisville, KY

#78 Apr 10, 2011
She went to a park to exploit dogs for human entertainment!She'll be back and we can commence the beat down!

Hurry back Sandra!!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#79 Apr 10, 2011
Truth wrote:
I also know present whores that have more class, more dignity than you do. And they happen to smoke crack at the moment, so what does that say about you?
Not much, indeed.
The lowest of the low, congratulations.
You are what represents Kentucky, which is why the entire world despises your stupid ass.
You're a fool if you even begin to think that you could ever match me in a game of wits, or words.
You just came to a gun fight with a knife, basically.
Erase this all you like, I know you have seen it, and I know the words I am typing hit you where it hurts, since I am correct. You deserve nothing more than to be hung by your ankles and beat like a pinata as if you actually had something worthwhile inside you. But you don't. and the only good thing to come of it is that you are gone, the world is a much better place, and you have a bunch of Mexicans pissing on your grave.
That is what you have earned in this life, and nothing more. Take it from someone who is far more intelligent than you: you are an utter failure. Best part is, I can tell that you already know this.
Cry yourself to sleep again, your tears are delicious.
You really need mental help UMAD!! All this bs is just that bs nobody gives a dam about you and we've all read the post where you got called out on how you got your money. If I recall it was from scamming ppl. Wow! Are you proud of that???
Real

El Monte, CA

#82 Apr 11, 2011
To Ebony: Don't be like the rest of these women, haveing babies at a young age.So they can get a check, and then moveing into the porjects. Stayiny for years, when it's ment for one,year are mybe two. Then getting friends, that help them out.then say get out of my house.that's so sad,because it's for there kids, Don't grow up greedy, like the rest of these,Women.{I spent my money on,bingo,Mc Donalds,shopping,weed, can you help me pay my rent,and then give me some money...}

“Hi”

There

#83 Apr 11, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't care about it, then you wouldn't respond to it, you silly little bitch.
If you want to get on my list of current targets, you are more than welcome. But I warn you, I can be lethal to people like you that have no lives other than the internet.
I will give you one more chance, just one more, because I can sense from you that you used to be a really cool chick, back in your prime. Don't fuck it up by acting like who you are now.
\You will become the next Sandy69 here, and I would hate to see that happen to you. You really do not deserve it.
I know you are trying to take up for tyhe old bitch, but you have to stop and really ask yourself: is she really worth it?
You really need to ponder this as you lay your head down tonight. You really do not want to get into this shit.
Now your threatening her and her family? I dont know what your problem is with me,and at this point i dont really care now.I would highly advise you to watch what you say on here to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 4 hr Very concerned 118
Why is Kentucky stuck in the nineteenth century? (Mar '12) 4 hr dumb 96
anyone know how to contact the ky state militia? (Feb '13) 4 hr OHNO2015 51
Review: Randstad 5 hr Jarred 3
Gotti, Massimo Carlucci is Josh Cowels DEAD RAT 6 hr 12345abc 2
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 9 hr mud slinger 31
Sarah annanice reece 17 hr Just Sayin 12
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games