#26 Mar 30, 2011
Sandy chill out!!!

“Merry”

Since: Jun 08

Christmas

#27 Mar 30, 2011
SoCo wrote:
Sandy chill out!!!
Chill? Oh im fine really.When i post these in tribute to bubblebutt,im laughing really.I just didnt appreciate that idiot calling me a POS on another thread.Now i didnt laugh at that.
Real

United States

#29 Mar 31, 2011
What the hell.......
Slugga

Louisville, KY

#30 Mar 31, 2011
It's just Sandra and her usual trollish self,just ignore her.

“Merry”

Christmas

#32 Mar 31, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a genuine piece of shit, what seems to be your boggle?
Here we go again...with the namecalling.You never learn do you?

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#33 Mar 31, 2011
NO she is not trolling ! Its called defending herself DUH

“Merry”

Christmas

#34 Mar 31, 2011
L-WORD wrote:
NO she is not trolling ! Its called defending herself DUH
Pathetic isnt it? Hardly anybody from the Louisville area posts here,and im really not surprised.Com pared to other Topix i have visited,hardly anybody comments here.And that 'untruth' insults and degrades ppl who live here.Im one of the very few locals that post here,and i get called names and harassed whenever i do post.Just dont get it.....

“Merry”

Christmas

#36 Apr 2, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will continue, day in, day out, until your old, stupid worthless ass finally stops posting on here as well.
We will not stop until you are gone, and that's a promise.
Also, of course black women are money hungry, they're black, and poor because of it. Being black is a disease, one curable only by smoking crack, molesting and beating their own children, and petty thievery. There truly is no hope for the black race on this planet.
^^^^^Hateful and harassing comment towards a poster to be removed per Topix ^^^^.This comment is also racial in nature,and violates topix.

“Merry”

Christmas

#37 Apr 2, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will continue, day in, day out, until your old, stupid worthless ass finally stops posting on here as well.
Also, of course black women are money hungry, they're black, and poor because of it. Being black is a disease, one curable only by smoking crack, molesting and beating their own children, and petty thievery. There truly is no hope for the black race on this planet.
You want me gone? Not gonna happen loser.God forbid if the only local poster is a hateful racist like yourself,who comes on here to harass and post comments that are always offtopic.Unlike you,i dont harass other people,and wish people dead,which is disgusting and nasty.You also got a filthy mouth on here,which shows how immature you truly are.
Katie

United States

#38 Apr 2, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, my IQ drops just from reading your post! It must suck to be you. I would rather have that "black disease" than the kind you have; The one that eats away brain cells with every hateful word you type or speak.

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43 Apr 5, 2011
lol
Real

United States

#45 Apr 5, 2011
This is supose,to be a topix. Why are you texing,,,like,you'll been in a relationship.are want to meet just do it,(Damn...).
Ebony

Louisville, KY

#46 Apr 5, 2011
I can't say that all women in louisville are money-hungry, but a big majority of them are. I'm not, I just want to be successful and get the hell away from Louisville. It seems like all the people here have the same mentality and they act the same. I am only 15. Al the girls and women are talking about finding a rich man and snatching him up.. HOW STUPID!! you shold want to go to college and get your own money so you won't have to depend on a man to live and survive in this cold world. Most people just want to get on food stamps and have babies. That's just ignorant and people need to stop teaching their kids that b/c it continues to go on from generation to generation until someone finally breaks the cycle.
Real

United States

#47 Apr 5, 2011
Finally,....someone who «can fill me»,now if louisville women stop trying,to be like that,maybe you'll see.it's not about the money, it's the lies ,the storeies, what,happen to keeping it Real.......,.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#48 Apr 8, 2011
Ebony wrote:
I can't say that all women in louisville are money-hungry, but a big majority of them are. I'm not, I just want to be successful and get the hell away from Louisville. It seems like all the people here have the same mentality and they act the same. I am only 15. Al the girls and women are talking about finding a rich man and snatching him up.. HOW STUPID!! you shold want to go to college and get your own money so you won't have to depend on a man to live and survive in this cold world. Most people just want to get on food stamps and have babies. That's just ignorant and people need to stop teaching their kids that b/c it continues to go on from generation to generation until someone finally breaks the cycle.
Don't worry. Once you get done with high school, have to hit the job market, and have to find a way to afford college, you will most definitely end up like all the rest of them.
And, I'm sorry.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#49 Apr 9, 2011
If the economy keeps going south we will all be eating beans and potatoes. Gas was $3.69 when I last filled up but the government says there is no inflation.
Chuck

Louisville, KY

#50 Apr 9, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic isnt it? Hardly anybody from the Louisville area posts here,and im really not surprised.Com pared to other Topix i have visited,hardly anybody comments here.And that 'untruth' insults and degrades ppl who live here.Im one of the very few locals that post here,and i get called names and harassed whenever i do post.Just dont get it.....
Gee, I'm from Louisville area and post here. Maybe they don't like you because you're a dumbass

“Merry”

Christmas

#51 Apr 9, 2011
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I'm from Louisville area and post here. Maybe they don't like you because you're a dumbass
Excuse me? Keep your ass where its at,DUMBASS.I dont believe i was talking to you.I post here,because i live here,DUMBASS.

“Merry”

Christmas

#52 Apr 9, 2011
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing,DUMBASS,what some racist POS,thinks about me i couldnt care less.Unless im talking to you,STFU.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#53 Apr 9, 2011
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
She is still in denial about no one liking her except for all the other dumbasses on here.
I think she will figure it out sooner or later though.
Actually wait, no she won't, I'm giving her far too much credit. She'll never figure it out, she's too effing stupid.
But yeah, there's like what, two people that like her here, the rest of us can't stand the worthless broad at all.
And I'm sure some people will get on here at try to defend her dumb ass, those people are just as stupid for defending white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brad jones fairdale 2 hr disgusted 3
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 6 hr Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 8 hr kctopps 61
Sarah annanice reece 14 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 14 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 18 hr Geff 42
Man charged with getting forged prescriptions 21 hr tony 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web