Why are louisville black women,so greedy for money.

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Real

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2011
And,wakeup lieing,whatsup with that.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Real wrote:
And,wakeup lieing,whatsup with that.
How the hell would you know,you dont even live here...you idiot.What a stupid thread to start.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Sandy you get suckered into every little troll post on here...why do you even give them satisfaction?
Real

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2011
So why are you so anger,it's ture.ibet your,mad all the time any was....

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#5 Mar 28, 2011
triple6vamp wrote:
Sandy you get suckered into every little troll post on here...why do you even give them satisfaction?
I know...i shouldnt.I just hate seeing Louisville with these stupid threads.It makes us look bad in a way.
Real

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Stop acting like you have to have,your money and erverbody elses, too.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I know...i shouldnt.I just hate seeing Louisville with these stupid threads.It makes us look bad in a way.
It is not these threads that make the people of Louisville look so bad.
It is the people of Louisville that make the people of Louisville look so bad.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2011
triple6vamp wrote:
Sandy you get suckered into every little troll post on here...why do you even give them satisfaction?
What the hell else is she going to do all damn day long? The woman has not other outlets, no life to speak of.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#9 Mar 28, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell else is she going to do all damn day long? The woman has not other outlets, no life to speak of.
Excuse me?I see your lousy tail on here,you lousy piece of crap.You dont like it here,than move.Im pretty sure even you can understand that.On here all day? LMFAO!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#10 Mar 28, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not these threads that make the people of Louisville look so bad.
It is the people of Louisville that make the people of Louisville look so bad.
I'll say it one more time idiot.You dont like Louisville,than move.All you do is come on Louisville Topix and bitch and whine about this city,everytime you log on.You want some cheese with your whine?
Real

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2011
You see how mad the women get in louisville,because it's ture.(greedy.) They want a man a friend and a guy with a truck. But there man better not have anyone or anybody are all hell will break lose.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Real wrote:
You see how mad the women get in louisville,because it's ture.(greedy.) They want a man a friend and a guy with a truck. But there man better not have anyone or anybody are all hell will break lose.
Im only responding to you because you're so ridiculous,lol.You live hundreds of miles away from Louisville Ky,and think you know about black women here.Curious how many other cities you've posted this kind of garbage in....Mad? Not even close,idiots like you and that other numbskull are just something to kick around.Must be boring up there in Md to post in Louisville Ky.You have one thing right,my HUSBAND does have a truck.And its TRUE,not TURE.
Real

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2011
Ya it's ture,ibet if you have a girl-friend in louisville. She tale you,she has a few money....friends. O your going to say.I do'nt hang around women. Because.........
You a ready no.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me?I see your lousy tail on here,you lousy piece of crap.You dont like it here,than move.Im pretty sure even you can understand that.On here all day? LMFAO!
But I can tell from the times your posts are stamped, you post on here all day long. Lousy? You're the one attacking people on this website now, and being hypocritical. Maybe you just need to take a few minutes and look in the mirror.
Katie

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But I can tell from the times your posts are stamped, you post on here all day long. Lousy? You're the one attacking people on this website now, and being hypocritical. Maybe you just need to take a few minutes and look in the mirror.
Sandy can post as many times as she wants. She has registered, therefore creating a post count by Topix. You, on the other hand, have changed your name so frequently no one can keep track of your numbers. I know you have posted as Chad, John, Mike and stolen names from others such as Scarecrow. Talk about someone with no life and that's the TRUTH!
Slugga

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, my life is much, much better than anyone you know of.
Is that why you're online 24/7 bragging about it...

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#22 Mar 30, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also post on here as much as I want, being a registered member has nothing to do with it at all you nitwit.
I've only posted as Umad and Truth, because I decided to change my name to reflect how I tell people truths that a lot of times they simply do not want to hear or believe. But that does not in any way make it untrue, you all are just mad that someone can see right through your bullshit.
Believe me, my life is much, much better than anyone you know of.
Who gives a fk how you live? And you dont know how anybody on here lives,you stupid knob.NOONE on here cares,but yet you bring your yap on here everyday,lol.



go mobungotruth go!! lmfao!

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 30, 2011
LMAO you go Sandy

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#24 Mar 30, 2011
L-WORD wrote:
LMAO you go Sandy
Thats how ole mumbongo aka truth dances.He said he was just at an island.....that was him! LMMFAO!! Really!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#25 Mar 30, 2011
&fe ature=related

Heres people on here laughing at truth shaking his booty lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will You Be Voting Republican? 3 min Grimes works for ... 39
50-year-old man accused of impregnating 13-year... 30 min Wayne 1
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 3 hr Any t 13
Mcconnell or grimes 12 hr James 29
Sam Swope 15 hr bahahaha 3
CTS Russell Louisville Half Way House 16 hr baldybynature 7
Robbie Ashcraft (Apr '14) 16 hr ?? 58
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Oct 13 Alexandria 254
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]