Black guys white girls
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lee007

United States

#117 Nov 19, 2012
What's for dinner?
Cheryl Denise Dawson

Lexington, KY

#118 Nov 19, 2012
Huh?
Nate Higgers

Louisville, KY

#119 Nov 19, 2012
If human girls want to date animals, that's their choice. They're just too stupid to realize what the consequences are.
Cheryl Denise Dawson

Lexington, KY

#120 Nov 19, 2012
Have u thought about murdering yourself? Your kind has got to go.
HatePrejudicePpl

Erlanger, KY

#122 Nov 19, 2012
Cheryl Denise Dawson wrote:
Have u thought about murdering yourself? Your kind has got to go.
Ain't that it? Ignorance describes that person. Are you white or black Cheryl?
Ds Girl

Casey, IL

#123 Nov 19, 2012
Cheryl Denise Dawson wrote:
Have u thought about murdering yourself? Your kind has got to go.
Amen! And I second that!
Colonel Owens

Lexington, KY

#124 Nov 19, 2012
HatePrejudicePpl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that it? Ignorance describes that person. Are you white or black Cheryl?
Here's my face.
I am neither. I have 11% African in me, but mostly German/English/Bohemian/Austri an/Bavarian/Prussian. The one drop rule makes me black, I have a black heart beat, I feel "black", as I understand it, music in my ears, expressive, strong willed, cool, etc. but know that my paleskinness makes blend in w/ the rest of 'em...
hey

Valdosta, GA

#127 Nov 28, 2012
hey to be real we like white girls so why do people say we just like fat girls that mean all the black girls we dated wus fat lol but thats not true is just mad black girls that say stuff about us because we date white girls so now they white guys to try to make us mad an its not working so they say stuff like that and know white girls are not easy so just to let you know and i date a white sexy girl she skinny but i will love her if she wuz big so black well mad black girls that don't like this fuck off an know comments an yea why do get so happy wen some some now not all but wen they black guys are gay not all some but look at this now a no hate i have guy friends and stuff but alot of white guys are gay but people dont talk about that a why not don't know and black girls us black guys are that yall date white guys thats just more white girls for lol true but go date them are yall happy because wen yall talk about dating them yall try so so so hard to down us why im just asking an we will ir date
hey

Valdosta, GA

#128 Nov 28, 2012
why do people hate wen they see a black guy an white girl or black guy ir dating why an im a black guy an i dont like rap hiphop so an o yea i do have a white girlfriend so you tell me why people hate on us i have a degree and i went to harvard and so saying all gay know we not so fuck your self an to be real there are alot of gay white guys out there so stop that and black guys do go to school and college an take care of the kids we do have and if dont be with black girls its because alot of them are hoes yes i said that we do want wifes but don't want a girl that everybody thats not a wife so have with them white guys go get some black girl just tell them that they are hot an yall will get some black pussy lol but true so who on black guys and whie girls dating go kill your self
Ds Girl

Casey, IL

#129 Nov 28, 2012
hey wrote:
why do people hate wen they see a black guy an white girl or black guy ir dating why an im a black guy an i dont like rap hiphop so an o yea i do have a white girlfriend so you tell me why people hate on us i have a degree and i went to harvard and so saying all gay know we not so fuck your self an to be real there are alot of gay white guys out there so stop that and black guys do go to school and college an take care of the kids we do have and if dont be with black girls its because alot of them are hoes yes i said that we do want wifes but don't want a girl that everybody thats not a wife so have with them white guys go get some black girl just tell them that they are hot an yall will get some black pussy lol but true so who on black guys and whie girls dating go kill your self
You DID NOT go to Harvard. Stop your lying ass.
LoL

Portage, MI

#131 Dec 16, 2012
Seriously zebra? I have a beautiful bi racial child and his father is the best man I could ask for... Has a very good job, makes in a week what most ppl make in a mnth, pays for my son to go to a christian school and i have the luxury of not working...my little "zebra" is very blessed, and if u have kids and raise them to act like u then yea u r rite, a little zebra prolly will b n jail for killin them...its 2012, ur not offensive
Joe Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you went to college means nothing. I have seen some of the silliest bastards and they had college degrees. The idea that you would lay with the black cock demonstrates you have poor judgement at the very least. Please for the love of god use birth control because they minute you say the word "pregnant" your black pole will disappear. They will miss you at that nice job while you're giving birth ALONE and enjoy paying for that daycare for your little zebra while you go back to work. The only thing you will have to look forward to is called an unearned tax credit on your taxes you will file every year for the next 18 years or until your little zebra is incarcerated or killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOOOO Topix! 3 hr trump is toast 78
impeach trump and jail him 3 hr trump is toast 137
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 6 hr trump is toast 2,983
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 11 hr MasterBrain 9
Feed Me On the Couch 14 hr Steven 31
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 17 hr Dont tell her 9,583
KY department of corrections case worker Sun Interested in info 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages