Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Because he is a Muslim and wants to see Jews eliminated.
American

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

How about that,but he still wants to raise taxes on the rich and middle class American people,he is muslim hell bent on seeing Israel and America destroyed
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

why is our military defending him? Why does this country forsake commonsense? Why? Why? This is getting way too ridiculous....

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

NWO Illuminate Do those words ring a bell.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

illuminati
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I know all about em, my grandpa was a 33 degree mason, ive talked to him about them he has since dropped out.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Revelations wrote:
and tons of money, why?
Tell you how I see it dude,We could give Egypt a whole lot of money and half of our army,,,and they would still wouldn't be even a minor threat to anything over here.Truth is,once America manipulated the electromagnetic spectrum,,,we established ourselves as the proverbial "king of the hill".Superpower indeed.What I believe is plutonium is the earth's power,,,and perhaps ultimate destruction.America has procured enough of this main ingredient for nuclear bombs to destroy the earth several times over.Trust me brother,the National Security Agency would never allow a numb-skull such as myself to figure out the design of a nuclear weapon by watching the History Channel,,,if it was even remotely possible that I could obtain the key ingredients.That's where the electromagnetic spectrum comes in.With satellites programmed with very specific algorithms,in orbit around the earth,scanning the planet with a combination of X-rays,gamma rays,microwaves,ultraviolet,vi sible light and infrared,then in theory,,,not one micron of plutonium can move even a distance on the microscopic level without satellites picking up on it and alerting human source.If you doubt me,Google gamma ray bursts,pulsars and quasars,but pay attention to the technology that was deployed that accidentally led us to find them.Oh,my point being that helping Egypt to defend themselves and possibly strengthen relations in that area,,,doesn't hurt us at all.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Spartan Google Scalar Weapons. Nuclear weapons are so 20th century.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
Spartan Google Scalar Weapons. Nuclear weapons are so 20th century.
I tried to sell one of those to the Government four or five years ago.The dum-dums hooked a ground wire to it,(which defeated the entire purpose of the extra energy it was supposed to generate),,,and had the nerve to tell me that my design was flawed.I'd bet dollars to doughnuts though,that they stole my design and put it together in the basement somewhere.All kidding aside bro',,,you can bet heavy that it exists.However,if all it takes to accomplish a Hiroshima sized nuclear reaction is to drive one-material at a certain speed into a grapefruit sized plutonium ball,,,then what do you suppose would happen if a magnetic rail gun drove a rod of that material from outer-space at lightspeed into the earth's core plutonium supply??? Not really a small thing.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Remember the first Star Wars movie ???? I saw a story the other day a group of scientists were lobbing Obama to build a death star....
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
Remember the first Star Wars movie ???? I saw a story the other day a group of scientists were lobbing Obama to build a death star....
Different planets with different molecular make-ups may require different elemental rods,depending on what elements they have available that will re-act with others,but the same design should work for all planets in the known universe.If you'll pay real close attention my above post,,,you'll see that I described one capable of destroying our planet rather quickly from space,quite cheaply,,,while using the planet itself as the bomb.Not comic book stuff,,,but stuff that's supported by science and mathematics(spooky stuff as a matter of fact).Honestly though,I suspect that there's more science and mathematics involved with comic-book stuff than most folks realize.Star wars is also something I believe to have been a glimpse into future technology since I can clearly see the "storm trooper" being the law enforcement officer of tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance