Vigil held for mother of 3 shot to de...

Vigil held for mother of 3 shot to death during holiday weekend

There are 1 comment on the WHAS11 story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Vigil held for mother of 3 shot to death during holiday weekend. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A vigil was held on Tuesday night for Andrea Arnold, 26. Family and friends gathered at the spot where she was found dead by sanitation workers on Saturday morning in the 2300 block of W. Gaulbert Ave. "I mean for anyone's child, grandchild, sister or brother to be thrown like a piece of trash, I'm sure for any race that is heartbreaking, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Politically Incorrect

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2013
What's odd is the number of news reports being brought to attention on shootings, its been going on for decades but yet now the news is flooding the market with "shootings " its all to influence people on this gun control issue garbage. If the powers at be wanted to ban vaccines I guarantee you would see then the truth about vaccines. Our leaders are manipulative liars and I don't buy none of their brainwashing crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 40 min honeymylove 8,077
Ryan Fisher 1 hr Bubba 2
Megan and Jeff 3 hr Scully 1
pamela dee brian and her son wes (Aug '12) 4 hr Curiouserandcurio... 8
News As gay marriage fight continues in Kentucky, LG... 4 hr lalala 1
anybody know Kathy Cassidy (Dec '08) 7 hr abby 43
Review: Rebecca Faye Wilson Atty 8 hr BeccaC 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages