Middle school student under arrest after alleged hit list, school violence threats

May 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

A middle school girl is under arrest, police say she had a hit list with the names of classmates and faculty.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

emilee sounds like she might be a little PSYCO herself. ur name is on here dummy, u put it on here. just like on facebook and myspace. damn psycho
lol

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

u can be mad, but making a hitlist and asking for a gun?????? ur darling sister might wanna talk to Jesus Christ and get over herself
ronald abrams

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

hey she was my girlfriend to
Wolf_SC

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

This girl, this "monster" that you all seemed to paint up, is fake. I know this young lady quite personally, and she has spoken to me of the events leading up to her misfortunes in the past. The alleged hit list that you all so adore as the thing that would "take your precious baby away" from you, was used in a fearful attempt for this girl to try to make the people stop harassing her. She added the names of only the people that bullied her, that made her afraid to go to school, where a public learning environment should be an enjoyable one, but was turned into an everlasting hell for this young lady. It sickens me to the core of my heart to hear parents and students alike to speak of this young lady as if she was a killer, as if she was cold and heartless and uncaring. You all should feel ashamed of yourselves. She has dutifully served her punishment for what she has done. In the matter of the gun, I know her well enough to be assured that she would not use such a weapon of destruction to harm another life. She is by far one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met, and now fears meeting new people for the simple reason of "Will they judge me? Will they think I'm cold and heartless?" None of you ever took the time to look into this situation more carefully. You took one side of the story and ran with your tails between your legs. She was the victim first, and no one ever tried to help her or offer her a helping hand. You know what? If someone had, none of this EVER would have happened. If someone had shown this young lady a simple kindness and stood up against the bullies that you people birthed, she wouldn't be sitting here with me remembering and hating her past. But no one stepped up to save the innocent, so I say thanks to the cowardice who blamed someone who was only trying to save themselves and make the torture stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 51 min defeated 98
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr IND 26,163
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr gogetter 81,541
Crews working fatal accident on Southern Parkway 4 hr Phoenix97 9
a virtual fitness studio (Aug '11) 6 hr FitnessPrincess 2
Male / Male Massage Exchange (May '12) 7 hr lexm4m 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 9 hr Disgusted 269
•••
•••