Middle school student under arrest after alleged hit list, school violence threats

May 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

A middle school girl is under arrest, police say she had a hit list with the names of classmates and faculty.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Whatever”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Hudson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

does anyone know who the girl was? I never knew about this and my daughter was in 8th grade
blb

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

jenlynnstewart wrote:
does anyone know who the girl was? I never knew about this and my daughter was in 8th grade
I do know this girl and she is very troubled. Her mother is a screwed up mess. She has been in trouble in the Colorado school system. It will only get worse if she is not in conseling soon.
ABC

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Your so full of crap. You don't know who it is.
blb

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Yes I know her very well. She is blonde short and a little chubby. She was born in KY moved to Colo. went back to Ky. came bake to Co. for a short time because she got in trouble here. Went back to KY and her mother has no control with her so she lashed out.
blb

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Do you go to Breckenridge school? This little girl is a mess.
GJGIT

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

she was always like that she was constantly in trouble.all the time!
Sasha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Another lost soul.
diver-down

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Our county is full of lost souls.
ABC

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Your one of them?
Motherofsononhit list

Ithaca, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

I think that this is ridiculous for you people to argue over such bull. My son was on that damn hit list,(thanks to school officials and police officers notifying me of such) and if someone hadnt stepped forward who is to say that this "little troubled girl" wouldnt have acted on it. I honestly think that if the mother was having that many problems with this child why in the hell didnt she seek help before this. I also heard that she asked her mother for the gun. Why didnt her mother see there was a problem after what she had already been witness to in CO. Why would a mother let her child run free, and do the things that she let her daughter do and ask for such harmful fire arms to hurt others and NOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT? WHY? What the hell is that mother thinking? And why isnt her ass in trouble for not seeking help after being asked for the gun? Im outraged. And God forbid, this "little girl" wont be young all of her life, who is to freaking say she wont venture back into Hardinsburg, KY to finish what in the hell she started. I really hope that even though she is a child that the courts see that what she has done is threaten the lives of these other children and that she may always be a danger to our or your community. For Heavens sakes people do you not know that this probably isnt the end if she carried this around for 10 years on what her brother did when she was 2 and seen the heartbreak, and hurt from her mother and it didnt and dont bother her. That 1o years from now when she is an adult and there is no one to stop her that she may come back? Has anyone thought of that?
blb

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

Motherofsononhitlist wrote:
I think that this is ridiculous for you people to argue over such bull. My son was on that damn hit list,(thanks to school officials and police officers notifying me of such) and if someone hadnt stepped forward who is to say that this "little troubled girl" wouldnt have acted on it. I honestly think that if the mother was having that many problems with this child why in the hell didnt she seek help before this. I also heard that she asked her mother for the gun. Why didnt her mother see there was a problem after what she had already been witness to in CO. Why would a mother let her child run free, and do the things that she let her daughter do and ask for such harmful fire arms to hurt others and NOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT? WHY? What the hell is that mother thinking? And why isnt her ass in trouble for not seeking help after being asked for the gun? Im outraged. And God forbid, this "little girl" wont be young all of her life, who is to freaking say she wont venture back into Hardinsburg, KY to finish what in the hell she started. I really hope that even though she is a child that the courts see that what she has done is threaten the lives of these other children and that she may always be a danger to our or your community. For Heavens sakes people do you not know that this probably isnt the end if she carried this around for 10 years on what her brother did when she was 2 and seen the heartbreak, and hurt from her mother and it didnt and dont bother her. That 1o years from now when she is an adult and there is no one to stop her that she may come back? Has anyone thought of that?
she is back in Colorado. Do you know her treaker mother. She is a bad parent. She gave both of her kids back to there father this summer. He lives in Colorado. Both of these kids are messed up they are 11 & 13 and still wet the bes. I don't know why the court system did not make the mother responsable in this. Now the public schools here in Colorado have to be in jepordy with this young girl.
Tristen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

jenlynnstewart wrote:
Im HER Boyfriend im in the same school as her
Tristen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

Shelby johnson she was my girlfriend in >7th< i did not know she was syco
Tristen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

i was on the hitlist to u know?
Tristen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

luckly i broke up with her in 7th
Emilee

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

SHE WaS NOT PSYCO!!! SHE IS MY FRIEND AND SHE IS NOT PSYCO!!!
Emilee

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

blb wrote:
<quoted text>she is back in Colorado. Do you know her treaker mother. She is a bad parent. She gave both of her kids back to there father this summer. He lives in Colorado. Both of these kids are messed up they are 11 & 13 and still wet the bes. I don't know why the court system did not make the mother responsable in this. Now the public schools here in Colorado have to be in jepordy with this young girl.
You can't put her name on the internet! She's a minor that's close to illegal!
WOW

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Emilee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't put her name on the internet! She's a minor that's close to illegal!
HAHA>. its also illegal to have a hitlist!!!
poppy2

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Judged:

she was a child desperate for attention...sad it came to that....
Skylin

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

WOW wrote:
<quoted text> HAHA>. its also illegal to have a hitlist!!!
She isn't that "Stupid Little Girl" all of you people think she is anymore. She's like a Darling Sister to me. She was mad at some people and she expressed it in the wrong way. Jesus Christ! GET OVER YOURSELVES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 41 min Truth 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Listen Up 26,188
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... 2 hr Trill2Def 5
Janelle MacDonald's Big Who Who's (Nov '13) 4 hr Mike 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr honeymylove 7,910
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••