Should snowden be prosecuted

Should snowden be prosecuted

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Politically incorrect

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2013
What kind of stupid question is this? Snowden and assange are heroes! Down with the new world order! To hell with banks and corporate governments, and may the UN rot with their lies and corruption
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
What kind of stupid question is this? Snowden and assange are heroes! Down with the new world order! To hell with banks and corporate governments, and may the UN rot with their lies and corruption
New world order is going to be the strongest available option in our very near future for keeping our entire planet somewhat safe and secure from all manner of biological and technological terrorism.Similar to the "Patriot Act",(precursor and phase one of the "NWO"),that done away with laws that were in place to purposely make it illegal for federal resources to be shared with government on the state level.So just look at the New World Order as the new version of the patriot act,,,but on a global scale.As for should this Snowden guy be prosecuted or not,,,I say "of course not".His actions were nothing short of treasonous,,,and he should be executed.
In reality though,your hero would surely be prosecuted and/or executed if he was in fact guilty of such deeds.However,I believe that Uncle Sam is only using this Snowden guy and his "bogus" information as bait,,,because most of Al Qaeda and their people seem to be driven by emotion,aren't very intelligent anyway,and actually believe that our government would allow valuable secrets to float around on line.And backtracking whoever shows too big of an interest in this bogus information,,,would surely give the back-trackers some idea of who to keep focus on.
If (which I "don't" believe),I'm wrong and you're boy just decided to exercise his freedom of speech though,,,he's certainly no hero.He's actually an enemy of the state.
Either way,,,it doesn't sound as if you thought your position through real well.
Politically incorrect

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2013
They should not be invading our privacy Spartan. Period.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
They should not be invading our privacy Spartan. Period.
Because of the very real potential hazard of one person or one group of people causing a devastating disaster to a sizable portion of the population and/or planet,,,Governments have no choice but to unite and learn as well as share information,Meaning very directly that they have no choice but to invade "everyone's" privacy.Trust me,I don't welcome it.But I've seen it coming for years now,,,and have educated myself with what they're going to be watching with.To get started,I would recommend watching Enemy of the State several times to try and comprehend what technology was in the past.Several thousand years I believe.Either way,I want to remind you that the sound of an object,the weight of an object,and a full color scan of object can be obtained from several thousand miles away.As a matter of fact,a super-algorithm computer satellite named "Jason",is doing it right now.Even if it is under the earth over china,it can send it's ultra-violet,x-rays,infra-red, gamma-rays,ultra-violet,and radio-waves through the planet to the other side,,,and use algorithms to put together a full scale color motion picture with accurate sounds,,,via algorithms deciphering the data that the computer collects from the various waves of the spectrum.Believe me bro',I hate it that I can't even hide in the basement anymore.And yes,,,I know how everything I said sounds crazy,but if you'll Google a two hour program by the name of "Nova",and then look for the program subtitled "Earth from Space",and then click watch program,,,that will better acquaint you with the technology that I'm speaking of.If you still doubt me,then I will come back and explain how those various technologies will breed together to do everything that I said,,,and much more.
Politically incorrect

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Oh no, I believe it. Hollywood movies subliminally tell us of current and future tech. Like the first Christian bale Batman with the cell phone sonar. The problem is no one is worthy of that technology and eventually it will be used for a chosen group of people to oppress the rest. Once the Mideast is conquered they will turn on us. Who are you more afraid of? Alqaeda or NATO?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Oh no, I believe it. Hollywood movies subliminally tell us of current and future tech. Like the first Christian bale Batman with the cell phone sonar. The problem is no one is worthy of that technology and eventually it will be used for a chosen group of people to oppress the rest. Once the Mideast is conquered they will turn on us. Who are you more afraid of? Alqaeda or NATO?
Times are gonna spooky.Even within our lifetimes I believe.The technology is already here.Now all that's left is for federal idiots to create disaster and convince the public that such technology is everywhere.Makes you wonder who stood the most to gain from the September eleventh attacks,,,terrorists,,,or government agencies who were already itching for an excuse to implant spy technology all around the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 5 min Decent Woman 96
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr joe smith 4,128
how to get out of paying child support 11 hr Easiest way 4
Mohamed Ali was not the best heavy weight of al... 12 hr A Friend Called V... 7
Finally!! 12 hr A Friend Called V... 18
Perry Shananaquet (Dec '10) Thu Faye 3
Jack Harlow Wed Anonymous 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance