Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know details about this man? Really upset right now that he has been around my daughter. I never liked him as a teacher.....there was just something about him I didn't like...
mom

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

I just heard this on the news, this is crazy.
Outside looking in

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

I taught with him a few years ago. He is a socially awkward man, but I would never had placed him as a rapist. I believe what will come to surface is that it was statutory rape with the 15 year old and the parents are turning him in. Not making it acceptable but he had a deformed arm that really would have made him physically aggressive because be wasn't able to.
very upset

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

He has children as well, including a daughter approx the same age as the victim. This is a tragedy that has yet to fully unfold. I believe this to be an isolated situation where he was very close with this girl and her family. I have been around him on numerous occasions and would agree with Outside Looking In that he is socially awkward but not someone that I would have suspected to commit a crime of this magnitude.
Talkin To Yourself

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Bwahaaaa..bet you talk to yourself on the phone to so you can look like you have friends.
Boppin It

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Talkin To Yourself wrote:
Bwahaaaa..bet you talk to yourself on the phone to so you can look like you have friends.
He's innocent until proven guilty!
Boppin It

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Outside looking in wrote:
I taught with him a few years ago. He is a socially awkward man, but I would never had placed him as a rapist. I believe what will come to surface is that it was statutory rape with the 15 year old and the parents are turning him in. Not making it acceptable but he had a deformed arm that really would have made him physically aggressive because be wasn't able to.
What are you saying here? Scott is either "socially awkward" which I guess in your mind makes him a rapist but no wait, you come to his defense because he apparently has a gimp arm. I guess you are saying he can't hold them down and poke at the same time so it must have been consensual?
Done with crazy people

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

The man taught at Bellarmine and had an affair with a student. She was of consensual age, so it's not a crime, but still creepy. Resigns after the affair was made known. Teaches at middle school, resigns abruptly, from that school. Alleged victim puts the crime about the same time he resigns. Hmmmmm curious, he married the Bellarmine student.....hope he's not planning to marry a 15 year old. And then there are charges pending in Nelson county....and his lawyer says "this took him and his family totally by surprise". Because he was surprised he got caught, I'd say.
Hmmmm

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

The sad part is the mother was aware of the "friendship". She would see her daughter follow him around like a lost puppy and then specially ask him to drop her off at home. Horrible, lets not forget the student was very intelligent and knew what she was doing was wrong and out of line... All parties in this situation are guilty. I wish more parents would pay more attention to their children.
Annoyed

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Ok let me see if I get this straight, a child has sex w an adult and its her fault? Umm you've never met Scott! He's evil and I rarely will utter that about anyone but he is an adult who (me being one of the many women he cheated on his former wife w) know his oddities and I completely believe he had sex w a child... He is a gross and vile man, and I use the term loosely. He is disgusting and should thoroughly enjoy being locked up. Oh, and meyzeek parents out to figure out if he did anything to their kids?
Shadows folly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Hire me as a teacher. I have no degree but I can promise I wont rape the kids. How hard is it to teach elementary school? 2+2=4? College degrees are false credentials. Didn't Ben Franklin say that? Any rapist can get a degree but not a good spirit. I love kids, I'm a male, and I'd die protecting our kids and especially mine. I say cut this pigs good arm off. No mercy for wickedness.
Bardstown

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I know the family of the girl and how dare you say this is their fault? The girl was friends with Quisenberry's kids. THAT is why she would be with them. Her mother and father would never have allowed their daughter to be near that man had they known what was going on. She was a CHILD. It is NOT her fault. You make me sick for accusing the wrong-doings of a low-life on a child and her family.
SHOCKED

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
The sad part is the mother was aware of the "friendship". She would see her daughter follow him around like a lost puppy and then specially ask him to drop her off at home. Horrible, lets not forget the student was very intelligent and knew what she was doing was wrong and out of line... All parties in this situation are guilty. I wish more parents would pay more attention to their children.
Lets not forget the difference between a grown man (an AUTHORITY figure) and a child. Child molesters are very good at manipulation....especially when it comes down to fooling his family and the victim's family!!!! You might think differently if you and your family were in the victim's shoes. It is always easy to sit in ones glass house and throw rocks!!!!! Also, Quisenberry's daughter was very good friends with the victim, and so was Quisenberry's son and step son. The children spent a lot of time together....especially Quisenberry's daughter and the victim.
MACM

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget the difference between a grown man (an AUTHORITY figure) and a child. Child molesters are very good at manipulation....especially when it comes down to fooling his family and the victim's family!!!! You might think differently if you and your family were in the victim's shoes. It is always easy to sit in ones glass house and throw rocks!!!!! Also, Quisenberry's daughter was very good friends with the victim, and so was Quisenberry's son and step son. The children spent a lot of time together....especially Quisenberry's daughter and the victim.
I think the relationship you describe makes it even more difficult for the parents of this child. We teach our kids to beware of strangers, and here was a trusted man, friend of the family, and he took advantage of that trust, and manipulated a child, makes me even more sick.... Thanks for your comment.
IRONIC

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Around the same time Scott Quisenberry was arrested for rape of a former student, he was also served with an EPO from Nelson County (which is now a DVO as of early September & expires in 2014) on behalf of another child. Quisenberry is due back in court in January 2014 in regards to the DVO.
Child Advocate

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Bardstown wrote:
I know the family of the girl and how dare you say this is their fault? The girl was friends with Quisenberry's kids. THAT is why she would be with them. Her mother and father would never have allowed their daughter to be near that man had they known what was going on. She was a CHILD. It is NOT her fault. You make me sick for accusing the wrong-doings of a low-life on a child and her family.
A 13 year old girl and an adult who is supposed to be responsible? Lemme see. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the adult should have acted as such! It is not the victims fault, period!
Ironic

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Child Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
A 13 year old girl and an adult who is supposed to be responsible? Lemme see. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the adult should have acted as such! It is not the victims fault, period!
It is horrible that these precious children were victims of these low life scum of the earth individuals! The Guardians of Children should be contacted on behalf of these children!
http://www.guardiansofthechildren.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 1 hr why 74
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 2 hr Kimmy 8
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr LMS 26,173
mike bartley 13 hr sailaway 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 16 hr da guy 6
•••
•••