Teen shot near Shelby Park in Louisville

Teen shot near Shelby Park in Louisville

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jan 20, 2014, titled Teen shot near Shelby Park in Louisville. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

A teen was shot at about 5:20 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of East Orsmby Street near Shelby Park, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#5 Jan 21, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I see they have some 18yr old Darkie locked up..........wow how awful..........
to think some azzeater would shoot to kill..........at 18 I was having fun
and ready for college..........what a sad life these darkies live.
What's that you say Bobby?

25 Deadliest Mass Shootings in U.S. History Fast Facts

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-deadliest...
Politically Incorrect

Newark, NJ

#6 Jan 21, 2014
I say if a violent crime is committed and the suspect is without a doubt guilty....kill him / her, regardless of age or race. God of the old testament was awesome because he was all for purging evil swiftly. Rapist = stoned, murderer = stoned, unruly kid = stoned ect ect....look at the world today, if we were to at least blast major crime like rape murder child rape, I guarantee things would not be as bad. Corrupt cop? Execute. Rapist? Execute. Trouble making teen? Execute. Unfortunately corruption and political correctness has gotten so out of hand we can only sit back and watch as the world implodes, especially america

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#7 Jan 22, 2014
Politically Incorrect wrote:
I say if a violent crime is committed and the suspect is without a doubt guilty....kill him / her, regardless of age or race. God of the old testament was awesome because he was all for purging evil swiftly. Rapist = stoned, murderer = stoned, unruly kid = stoned ect ect....look at the world today, if we were to at least blast major crime like rape murder child rape, I guarantee things would not be as bad. Corrupt cop? Execute. Rapist? Execute. Trouble making teen? Execute. Unfortunately corruption and political correctness has gotten so out of hand we can only sit back and watch as the world implodes, especially america
I can agree as long as the laws are applied equally, fairly, and money and status does not apply in this equation! Only then would America have a true justice system! Being a cynic that I am, I don't think we'll ever see that in our lifetime, because crime is big money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best club in Louisville to find swi... (Feb '17) 1 hr Sassygrl 10
Trump is Not Qualified 4 hr Steven Deaks 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 6 hr Steven Deaks 3,429
Destinie N Jupin 12 hr So sad 8
Carla Rushing, I want to hire you, please respond! (Aug '16) 14 hr Anon 22
Poll Does anyone have a Red Balls energy drink? (Feb '13) 16 hr Jesus 3
Looking for Brian Underwood (Aug '16) 18 hr Truth 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance