Join the Louisville Truthers Meetup Group!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Join the Louisville Truthers Meetup Group!

http://www.meetup.com/Louisville-Truthers/

http://www.meetup.com/Louisville-Truthers/abo...
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

how many fbi and cia is gonna be undercover there?

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I have to agree with you rev, this seems like an obvious set up. Especially since this is a new member, but with Google,and Facebook, and even Topix, it's not hard for the FBI and CIA to keep tabs on people. I would recommend that no one attempt to meet these people, unless you are looking forward to being black bagged and drug out of your house in the middle of the night. Remember Free Thinkers and Terrorists in the eyes of the Government.

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Revelations wrote:
how many fbi and cia is gonna be undercover there?
LOL! I know exactly how you feel. Believe me. I was the only one there last time. I just started this a couple weeks ago. I give my life story on the videos. You can check me out.

No cia and fbi guys.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

"Sniff,Sniff"

Damn,where is that bacon smell coming from??

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

This is the self-destruction woven into atheism. You have no assurance of divine providence and deliverance from tyranny. No divine protection. Calvinism has shown itself to be the best philosophy against tyranny. We have the inspiration and assurance of divine protection to organize against tyranny. None of you have a single piece of evidence to show that I have anything to do with any government agency.

You smell like a bunch of cowards to me.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

awwww, ok i believe you now, im no coward, just apprehensive. Im definately no atheist! Tell me more about this meet up group.
wake up

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Olivianus wrote:
This is the self-destruction woven into atheism. You have no assurance of divine providence and deliverance from tyranny. No divine protection. Calvinism has shown itself to be the best philosophy against tyranny. We have the inspiration and assurance of divine protection to organize against tyranny. None of you have a single piece of evidence to show that I have anything to do with any government agency.
You smell like a bunch of cowards to me.
calivinism is a joke! calvinism isnt biblical doctrine its just human philosophy. why do you choose man made religion over the Word of GOD?

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1 John 2:27
wake up

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ive heard people say the number 5 is the number of death in the Bible so how interesting it is that a wolf would have 5 points to his false teachings!
Battle of Athens

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

good luck

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Revelations wrote:
awwww, ok i believe you now, im no coward, just apprehensive. Im definately no atheist! Tell me more about this meet up group.
http://www.meetup.com/Louisville-Truthers/abo...

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
calivinism is a joke! calvinism isnt biblical doctrine its just human philosophy. why do you choose man made religion over the Word of GOD?
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1 John 2:27
Assertions are not arguments.

That passage is not to be taken absolutely as Eph 4:11 clearly states that God has given teachers to the church.

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wake up wrote:
ive heard people say the number 5 is the number of death in the Bible so how interesting it is that a wolf would have 5 points to his false teachings!
The 5 points of Calvinism were not delineated by Calvin. They were arranged as such by the Synod of Dort against the Arminian Remonstrance. The Arminian religion was created by Jesuit's to create faction in the Church of England, per William Laud's letters that were discovered pursuant unto his execution for treason.
wake up

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Olivianus wrote:
<quoted text>
Assertions are not arguments.
That passage is not to be taken absolutely as Eph 4:11 clearly states that God has given teachers to the church.
i wasnt saying no men are teachers, im saying a real teacher preaches the Word and not the Word with their own spin on it like calvin.

“I Protest the Roman Papacy”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasnt saying no men are teachers, im saying a real teacher preaches the Word and not the Word with their own spin on it like calvin.
Asserting that Calvin spinned or twisted the Scriptures is not an argument. Assertions are not arguments.
Wake up

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Olivianus wrote:
<quoted text>
Asserting that Calvin spinned or twisted the Scriptures is not an argument. Assertions are not arguments.
I'm glad that it wasn't an argument because I wasnt trying to argue. I'm just saying study the Word with an open mind and want the truth. Don't base your studies on men's words about the Bible.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

im gonna havta back wake up on this one. He is a true man of god.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

however, we as anti NWO need to stick together. Regardless of detail..its getting dangerous.
Wake up

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Revelations wrote:
im gonna havta back wake up on this one. He is a true man of god.
What's up buddy! Man I wish I felt like a man of God.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

yeah me too, ive done so much wrong lately....i dont even know where to begin to ask forgiveness and repent, i feel so apart from god, havnt been to church in 3 weeks, and i can feel it...im down! Whats up with yiu?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 21 min Donnie B Can Not 922
I'll give BJs for $0.50 for X-mas money (Dec '11) 22 min ha ha ha 13
Johnny "Crooked Nose" Masters (Feb '13) 23 min ha ha ha 29
Johnny Masters - persistent criminal offender (Oct '13) 26 min lol 4
Yall I'm comin out the closet! (Jan '13) 28 min lol 39
Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news (Jan '13) 31 min lol 236
Joshua Young is back in jail! 36 min KJ Deaton 5
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••