Review: Oak Run Apartments

Review: Oak Run Apartments

Posted in the Louisville Forum

mike

United States

#1 May 23, 2014
Bedbug infestation in every apt. and the owner richard marcum wont do anything about it.tenants are sueing and moving out
beep beep

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 2, 2014
mike wrote:
Bedbug infestation in every apt. and the owner richard marcum wont do anything about it.tenants are sueing and moving out
Call the health dept.and Code people. The tenants in a building a few doors down had the same trouble. They had to call and call again to complain but they finally got satisfaction,OPC. File a formal complaint with the Louisville Tenants Union and refuse to pay your rent until the problem is remedied. Be sure to keep the rent money 'cause you may have to pay up when all is done.
Sunshine09

Portage, MI

#4 Jan 16, 2015
When I has lived there I found roaches everywhere. Nice apartments besides the roach problem. Make sure to ask to see the apartment at night so when u turn the lights on u can see if roaches scatter or not.
John

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2015
You all need to quit trying to find excuses to get out of paying rent. Stop doing drugs and handle your responsibilities and pay your bills. If you don't clean up your place, then of course roaches will invade your room. Stop blaming other people for your trashy lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO | Gov. Matt Bevin calls 7-year-old's murd... 3 hr Toward Observer 3
christian vause ( chris vause) wat cardinal alu... 4 hr shannon markert 1
christian vause ( chris vAUSE) at cardinal alu... 5 hr sandie wooten 1
Doris Campagna Wrote Her Book 5 hr Dude 8
Talk about hooters... 6 hr Boomaster 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr sharonrimmpa 9,513
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) 7 hr YoungLotto502 83

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance