of 3
Next Last

Louisville, KY

#47 Mar 27, 2014
The city pays this fool with are tax money
Angel 2005

Henderson, KY

#48 Mar 27, 2014
They just need to call in the national guard and blow a few of their lazy asses away and the others will straighten up or get the same treatment, Louisville needs to wake up and smarten up or lose their revenue it gets from visitors. A lot of people don't like it anyway and this will just make more negative publicity. These kids need to be home by that hour to go to school the next day or holding down jobs while going to school. Just common sense.

Since: Mar 14

Louisville, KY

#49 Mar 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
I disagree it is about race, the westend is bringing down louisville, stop all government money and assistance and see if they can fend for themselves behind a built wall. Let them have their own community, enjoy detroit you sorry sacks of sh%t
If we stopped the Welfare.........they will really rampage and rob us blind.

Louisville, KY

#51 Jun 12, 2015
I figured out how 2X got his last name.... Both his parents signed his birth certificate..... X. X.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr honeymylove 8,215
black women are lazy 7 hr Aintscared 27
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? 10 hr Rich Boy 26
Married men not getting enough sex at home. (Dec '09) Mon Frustrated 275
News Louisville: 5 homicides in 1 week Mon Tough Guy 3
j.c.y.c. Sun Garbanzo 4
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) Nov 29 SMELLMYASS 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages