No

Un-Decided

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christopher 5X

Charleston, WV

#1 May 9, 2008
Former cocaine trafficker and doesn't pay child support.
NANCY

United States

#2 May 10, 2008
Christopher 5X wrote:
also done prison time i think........
dynamo hum

La Grange, KY

#3 May 10, 2008
Christopher 5X wrote:
and the blacks think hes the greatest thing since shirt pockets

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#4 May 11, 2008
Haters in the house!!!

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 May 11, 2008
He like other political leaders such as the president of the U.S.have had troubled past!However he is making a difference in the Louisville communities, why would you have such hate for someone such as that! Your logic is flawed in my opinion!
shorty_loves_cho colate

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2010
i think he has done a lot for louisville families during thier tragedys
Shish Key Bob

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 5, 2012
I just watched a show on Investigation Discovery and this 2x guy was on there. He magically heals racial tensions. He has no job and doesn't pay child support. Another black hero!!!
jako clown

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2012
judge not, less ye be judged. Who cares about his past, if he heals racial tensions thats a good thing, christ said ''blessed are the peace makers''
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2012
I would like to have a three way with Jako and Christopher 2X....
jako clown

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2012
pig benis the lord will give you over to your reprobate mind...repent your filthy foul mouthed ways or drink from the cup of his wrath to come.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Piggy's lord is Satan..... lord of the HO MOs....
Concerned Louisville

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2012
How does he pay his bills? Who pays him? Are we being coned by a con?????
abunchabs

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 21, 2012
starburstcity wrote:
he is making a difference in the Louisville communities,
shorty_loves_chocolate wrote:
i think he has done a lot for louisville families during thier tragedys
is this sht a fking JOKE? i'm LMAO.

name anything this media TURD darling has done for anyone.

he's a conman. what improvement in the black community of louisville has ever occurred the last decade? it's only continued to spiral downward.

the bad thing people like this do to a city is WASTE everyone's time, like looking for a lost quarter on one city block, that you heard fall out of your pocket 3 blocks earlier. what's the point.

the people who live in those areas who aren't criminals,
need to have the balls to stand up to the criminals there.

FIGHT the flying fk out of that "snitches get stitches" satan-created horsesht! FIGHT EVIL! HAVE THE BALLS!

why do you think these 2 things exist:

1.) the entire country of mexico is a steaming pile of sht, corrupt police, corrupt govt, and drug cartels,
and all the immigrants running away from it to america.

why? because the non-criminals there don't have the guts to stand and fight to the death for their own land.

2.) entire areas of louisville, lexington, and other large cities, rife with criminals, gangs, grafiti, etc.

why? because the non-criminals there don't have the guts to stand and fight to the death for their own land.

LOOK at what created America! THAT is what the hell people need to do! FIGHT EVIL.

the law-abiding can make use of ccdw and syg laws, they need to! but instead they listen to charlatans and bullsht artists like al shit-ton and piss2x, the kind of people who are racist and say NRA is only "white people who want guns to kill blacks". BULL. nra and 2nd am. is about LAW ABIDING wanting to fight evil.

BLACKS, WAKE THE FK UP, look at who is the actual LIAR to you! its the aholes YOU prop up as your "leaders".

the nra and 2nd am is FOR YOU, YOU NEED TO AVAIL OF IT.

or hey, be chickenshts and continue to live in squalor created by the evil among you, and your own fear of them.

notice how NONE of this crap happens on my street and never has;
that's because i'm armed, law abiding, and won't take that sht!
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Jul 21, 2012
When I see that guy on TV, It takes several ounces of scotch to get back to normal.
goaway

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
He is the drug n gun kingpin in louisville haven't u seen the wave 3 troubleshooter video of drug deals and gun deal going down while he is around. He is no better than louis coleman my dad owned a company had 40 employees one black didn't want to work so he got rid of him. So the guy goes to coleman and coleman comes to my dad and wants my dad to pay thousands or he would get naacp involved. My dad not budging said bring them on well they came in and tried to strong arm him and my dad made a deal with them u stay here for 8 hours and make sure he stays working and if he does I will hire him back but happened the black employee came the next day and worked for 30 minutes and said I can't work here point is coleman and 2x do not ease tensions they make it worse if he doesn't pay child support yet he has 400 pair of glasses
concerned citizen

Florence, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
dynamo hum wrote:
<quoted text>
and the blacks think hes the greatest thing since shirt pockets
you a lie no we do not
jesusgirl502

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Im Black and I dont hate the man , but wat do he actually do,NOTHING....i answered my own question.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Christopher 5X wrote:
Back in his early days,I considered Mr. Christopher 2X to be nothing more than a glory hound who wanted to be heard and seen.Over time though,I've learned that even if that is the case,,,he does in fact bring a lot of comfort and closure to a whole lot of victims who have suffered various forms of violence.And though,it may have took me a minute to recognize it,,,I believe that what Christopher does for his community,he does not do exclusively for minorities,and in effect does all kinds of good in his district.Honestly,I don't think it's fair to equate him with Louis Coleman,or the African American think tank of Louisville,or Louis Farrakhan or anybody like that.In short,,,it's my opinion that he's legit.
Heaven Bryant

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 11, 2013
My daddy has 3 children 2 of us by my Mother and One by another woman we are very close and I wish I didnt have to look at stupid ignorant things when im on the computer searching. He is not thinking about you all so I dont understand why your so misreable about him. who takes there time out to write such hateful things on a person you read about in the news paper???? YOU DONT KNOW HIM at all
Heaven Bryant

Louisville, KY

#22 Mar 11, 2013
goaway wrote:
He is the drug n gun kingpin in louisville haven't u seen the wave 3 troubleshooter video of drug deals and gun deal going down while he is around. He is no better than louis coleman my dad owned a company had 40 employees one black didn't want to work so he got rid of him. So the guy goes to coleman and coleman comes to my dad and wants my dad to pay thousands or he would get naacp involved. My dad not budging said bring them on well they came in and tried to strong arm him and my dad made a deal with them u stay here for 8 hours and make sure he stays working and if he does I will hire him back but happened the black employee came the next day and worked for 30 minutes and said I can't work here point is coleman and 2x do not ease tensions they make it worse if he doesn't pay child support yet he has 400 pair of glasses
how do you know what he does? are you his child? no. mind your business and do for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Hardin Co. mother pleads guilty after trying to... 6 hr PISSOFF 6
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 12 hr honeymylove 7,937
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 12 hr E E V 124
Joey Zenos 13 hr curious 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr here 81,640
ann luckett dentist 21 hr just me 22
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••