Bill Haycraft is a psycho headcase

Bill Haycraft is a psycho headcase

Posted in the Louisville Forum

cardinal

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2010
I have decided that Bill Haycraft is a nut and cannot be trusted. I fear he will one day shoot up a post office or mall. Is he taking a lot of medication? If not, he needs to.
Bluegrass

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2014
cardinal wrote:
I have decided that Bill Haycraft is a nut and cannot be trusted. I fear he will one day shoot up a post office or mall. Is he taking a lot of medication? If not, he needs to.
I very much agree. His obsession of money has caused him to scam and take millions of dollars from people through Ponzi schemes, fraudulent investments, and so called charitable contributions which only he knows where they went. But of course it was in the name of God or was it? Maybe he is now feeling the pain and the guilt from all the people he has harmed over many, many years.
Bluegrass

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2014
I very much agree. His obsession of money has caused him to scam and take millions of dollars from people through Ponzi schemes, fraudulent investments, and so called charitable contributions which only he knows where they went. But of course it was in the name of God or was it? Maybe he is now feeling the pain and the guilt from all the people he has harmed over many, many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 1 hr Steven Deaks 13
heroin (Jul '13) 4 hr Rocky 21
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 12 hr Skinny Naab 4,274
i love you wayne hammons 18 hr Only Happy Days 3
Iím looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 23 hr Lookin for love 6
screwing married women 23 hr Thats so lovely 15
Billy Thomas Fri Ttb22 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance