Louisville Malls

Jul 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Shopping in Louisville is pretty fantastic. There are many fashion forward neighborhoods and areas across the city, but if you are wanting to stay indoors on one of these hot summer days... You have a few options to choose from.

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Honestly, you're the one that's pathetic. How can you set and judge people and you have no idea what's going on? So people aren't allowed to walk around the mall and not buy anything? So if you see a group of us white people walking aroud the mall not buying anything, we're stealing something too? I believe it's time for you to get over yourself and open your eyes, what century are we in?
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Umad wrote:
Too bad that shitty Bashford Manor Mall had to close due to the over-infestation of blacks and the high rate of shoplifting that came with them. Now they are infesting the St. Matthews Mall, doing pretty much the same thing. It's painfully obvious to see, when you're there, all the blacks walking around there, with their 12 children, with not a damn one of them carrying any bags. They don't have money for shit haha, just running around thieving shit all damn day. At least the St. Matthews Mall has decent security, and most of them get caught. I heard from one of the security guards there once, that about half of the blacks that were in the mall at that time probably weren't even allowed into the mall, due to getting caught shoplifting and signing a form stating that they are never allowed on the property again. Pathetic.
yeah and if they get cought and arrested they will start crying racial profiling .
Keith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Umad wrote:
Too bad that shitty Bashford Manor Mall had to close due to the over-infestation of blacks and the high rate of shoplifting that came with them. Now they are infesting the St. Matthews Mall, doing pretty much the same thing. It's painfully obvious to see, when you're there, all the blacks walking around there, with their 12 children, with not a damn one of them carrying any bags. They don't have money for shit haha, just running around thieving shit all damn day. At least the St. Matthews Mall has decent security, and most of them get caught. I heard from one of the security guards there once, that about half of the blacks that were in the mall at that time probably weren't even allowed into the mall, due to getting caught shoplifting and signing a form stating that they are never allowed on the property again. Pathetic.
. I will tell you what, you took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't write a better post. There is no need to now but, I might anyway. Yes, I will.
Keith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

seriously wrote:
Honestly, you're the one that's pathetic. How can you set and judge people and you have no idea what's going on? So people aren't allowed to walk around the mall and not buy anything? So if you see a group of us white people walking aroud the mall not buying anything, we're stealing something too? I believe it's time for you to get over yourself and open your eyes, what century are we in?
. It doesn't matter what century it is. Facts are facts. Apples are apples and a spade is a spade. Some of us tell it like it is,, REALITY. Some of you politically correct dork dogooders choose to live in a perfect world. Guess what!? This world is as far from perfect as it can be. Live in the real world not behind some smoke screen. I am a white man who is racist who does not like the negro therfore, get over it. Now, this is reality. Another reality is that most white people do not like the negro. Real life. Get over it.
skeeter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

is them ne gros bothering ya.
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 19, 2010
 
Respond back and whine a little? naw it's ur stupidity. i enjoy watching people be ignorant.
skeeter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ive got a black anal toy up my butt right now.
Dominator

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 20, 2010
 
"because of the darkies that hang out at them."

Hell has a nice warm spot for you inbred. How is it today in the trailer park? Watched any good daytime shows? Don't worry the welfare check is on the way. You just keep making more oxygen thieves with your fat sister!
Dominator

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 20, 2010
 
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>. It doesn't matter what century it is. Facts are facts. Apples are apples and a spade is a spade. Some of us tell it like it is,, REALITY. Some of you politically correct dork dogooders choose to live in a perfect world. Guess what!? This world is as far from perfect as it can be. Live in the real world not behind some smoke screen. I am a white man who is racist who does not like the negro therfore, get over it. Now, this is reality. Another reality is that most white people do not like the negro. Real life. Get over it.
Hey QEEF read the above post... you can read right?
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In the 80s you couldn't even go to basford manor without the blacks trying to mug you.
JustWonderingSmo kesPole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 20, 2010
 
Nice Umad maybe justice will be served someday and you get gang raped by some black homosexual men

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 20, 2010
 
All of this over a newspiece about Louisville Malls.Personally,i dont like malls for a couple of reasons.The riff raff that hangs around and blocks ppl from going around them when you're trying to get by the "undesireables",to put it nicely.They also charge way too much for substandard products.I dont go to the mall(Macy's) unless there's a really good sale to make it worth my time.I like places like Westport Village,or walking down Frankfort Ave and browsing in those shops for that "gotta" have item.One last comment,looking at the parking lots of Mall St Matthews and Oxmoor Center around the holidays is def the time to stay out of there.You put your life in your hands going to those 2 malls around the holidays.*Whew* But,to each his own.
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 20, 2010
 
You so oblivious to the real world. It's funny to watch your stupidity, and then you judge the kids.. wow is all I can say.
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 20, 2010
 
Your*

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 20, 2010
 
seriously wrote:
You so oblivious to the real world. It's funny to watch your stupidity, and then you judge the kids.. wow is all I can say.
since i've been to those malls several times,i should know what i'm talking about.Stupid and out of touch?I dont think so.My kid dont wear her pants so loose that you can see her underwear,that i do know.I dont judge.....i voice my opinion by observing these kids who are obnoxious and act like they own the malls.*Fact*
Ashlie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

First I dont agree with anything you say... but to sit here and argue with you would be a waste of my time, however what I think is funnyis you talk about the Louisville malls and black people but what about all the white boys with there pants to there knees, underwear showing trying to be black aww but see that probably your son so of course you dont care... losers
Ashlie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 21, 2010
 
and I was talking bout the white boyss at the Towne Mall so yea Im offended by your kids...

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 21, 2010
 
Ashlie wrote:
First I dont agree with anything you say... but to sit here and argue with you would be a waste of my time, however what I think is funnyis you talk about the Louisville malls and black people but what about all the white boys with there pants to there knees, underwear showing trying to be black aww but see that probably your son so of course you dont care... losers
If your going to insult someone on here,specify who your talking to.If your talking to me,i dont have a son,i have a daughter.
Ashlie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 21, 2010
 
I can say what I want you dont like it dont read it and if it dont apply to you then dont take it personally..
Ashlie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have to wear diapers because some big black stud pounded my butt when I was passed out drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 44 min John Maerz 71
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 52 min Fired 47
Crack is Whack 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Shot fired during McDonald's robbery on Preston... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 10
Another West End Loser 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr thispost1912 1,011
Sister of chase suspect says his arrest was bou... 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••