Biggest Kentucky White SupremaCYST is...

Biggest Kentucky White SupremaCYST is...

Created by John Masters on Dec 28, 2012

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mitch McConnell

Rand Paul

Gene Snyder

George Prentice

Henry Watterson

Beriah Maggofin

Greg Fischer

Steve Beshear

Daniel Boone

George Rogers Clark

John Masters

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Im not sure which is worse... George Rogers Clark... or Henry Watterson... both, evil to the core savages...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
How come when white school children are slaughtered, there's an outpouring of support, yet young black men are dying in the West End at an alarming rate, and the media barely reports it? Why is that? Why does the media care about dead white American children, and not dead black American children? Why when the Black Panthers held guns in their hands, they were attacked, but when the Tea Party brings AKs to Obama rallies, nobody bats an eye ? What's up w/ this double standard? It just doesn't seem right to me. Does it 2 you?
rebelgray

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
The slaughter of any helpless youth is a horrible loss regardless of their race. Sandyhook is a wealthy community. Obummer has been out to ban guns for awhile all this was more leverage. We all should be teaching peace and morals instead of racism.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Morals are a great idea... let's start w/ the obvious ones... no murder, no rape, no stealing, no violence, and no slavery.
rebelgray

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2012
John Masters wrote:
Morals are a great idea... let's start w/ the obvious ones... no murder, no rape, no stealing, no violence, and no slavery.
Finally I can say I agree with you 100%. Lol
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2012
I'd like to add... the Golden Rule. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto u.
Neutered Party

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2013
Beriah Maggofin is why Kentucky stayed Confederate stupid for so long... I'm mad that Kanye West is taking the Confederate flag away from me, but Beriah Maggofin is a hero I would choose for myself, if I knew how to read.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Yall dont know who these people are... do ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Chuck 621
News 'You Got Family!' Accused murderer warns judge ... 2 hr Earl 13
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 3 hr been there done that 396
Jesus Christ is alive 3 hr Homestead 37
How do I join ISIS? 6 hr Heres How 6
Christopher Marion Winstead (Nov '15) 6 hr MissMandycomeCorrect 5
3rd party candidate's 11 hr Ghostly Hollow 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance