Smoothie king-shelbyville road

Smoothie king-shelbyville road

Posted in the Louisville Forum

HealthNut

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Does anyone know who owns these two shops? I asked a woman at the drive through one and she said her owner owns 3 in town. They need to get on the same page, the St. Matthews one needs to send their workers over to their Middletown one. The woman in Middletown is a loud, bossy, hateful bit€h! She's rude and acts like her customers are morons. I have a degree in nutrition science and she constantly tells me I don't know what I'm talking about. Lady, you make minimum wage making shakes, get a clue. I bet the owner would like to know how she bad mouths their other store and says those workers make terrible smoothies. It takes longer in St. Matthews because the drive through lane is long but theirs are better and the workers are always friendly as opposed to the workers in Middletown. That owner should send the St Matthews workers to Middletown to train those workers in good customer service! The owner needs to get their workers on the same page. Bad mouthing the other location is bad for business.
HippieLove

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
The guy that owns the highlands one owns the St Matthews one but not Middletown. The woman that owns Middletown is nuts and rude. I don't go there anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle jeffy 7 hr Cousin Beffy 2
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 17 hr lisa millet 293
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing Fri Pope Apathy 5
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) Thu white 13
Pray for Cecil the Lion Thu Lion 5
Where can i buy packs of synthetic? Thu temex 4
Ariel Robinson Thu Newburgs Finest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages