Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
Mastah Pastahs

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2011
http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/...

Here's a list of Ron Paul racists... it's a pretty telling, and remarkable, list... kind of makes you think that the news letters that were being distributed with his name in large letters on the top may have actually been written by him... or at least somebody he's close to.

Jules Manson is a jerk. and Willis Carto is bad too. Who's Bill White? He's funny.
Tony Gripshover

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2011
I think... 3 outta 10. Plus, Paul's policies would help black folks, which is why a large # voted for Rand.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Not enough, lol

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Ron Paul is a "has-been" now
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Has been? Hows that? Rand Paul is Senator of KY, and could be GOP nominee for Prez 2016... Ron Paul's the norm now, and is the only direction the GOP can go, or else face implosion.

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Has been? Hows that? Rand Paul is Senator of KY, and could be GOP nominee for Prez 2016... Ron Paul's the norm now, and is the only direction the GOP can go, or else face implosion.
It is very easy to see IF you have ever gone to one of the rallies in PERSON! He simply is NOT MEAN enough to be the kind of "scrapper" needed in such high positions in DC. It is not for the timid or those unskilled at chopping up opponents for pet food. DC requires an "animal instinct" to be effective on ANY level, be it the crime-ridden streets or the government offices. Washington is a TRUE "jungle" with new breeds of animals the likes of which the World has never seen before. Why our government MUST LIE about nearly ALL it does today. So as you can see, he is NOT mean or deceptive enough to serve the MASTERS who CONTROL those high offices, therefore, a "has-been". Rand will have to choose which "liars club" to swear allegience too or he too will just fade away or just be a "thorn". Honesty is the fastest way to be REJECTED by the "masters" and to get EJECTED, forceably "retired" or just outright terminated like the Kennedy brothers!!

As long as we allow OUR government to keep such power to KILL LEADERS ... The People are just servants to the puppets they call "leaders" who are servants to ANTI-HUMAN "masters" you will never see.
Dlord

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2013
I don't know if being "mean" is a pre-req...just don't forget he was a Congressman....in DC....for quite awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min 62656sss 1,272
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 21 min texas pete 1,551
Word Association (May '09) 22 min texas pete 568
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 39 min Crazy Jae 7,936
l-word???? (Jan '11) 41 min Crazy Jae 18
Three Word Game (May '12) 41 min texas pete 23
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 43 min Crazy Jae 10
•••
•••
•••