First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Jul 19, 2010
The NAACP was working hard over the weekend to try and break up the number of Tea Party members. If they don't, this will affect the voting out of Obama and they know it.

They keep spouting off about how racist the Tea Party is but no evidence, even with a $100,000. dollar reward.

Yet, the NAACP supports the Black Panther's, not only racist agenda but death threats.

Anyone, even as dumb as Phoenix can see the racism in the NAACP.

If they were not a racist org. why have "colored people" in the name of your org.?

Go Tea Party, don't back down from this racist group.
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#24 Jul 19, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
The NAACP was working hard over the weekend to try and break up the number of Tea Party members. If they don't, this will affect the voting out of Obama and they know it.
They keep spouting off about how racist the Tea Party is but no evidence, even with a $100,000. dollar reward.
Yet, the NAACP supports the Black Panther's, not only racist agenda but death threats.
Anyone, even as dumb as Phoenix can see the racism in the NAACP.
If they were not a racist org. why have "colored people" in the name of your org.?
Go Tea Party, don't back down from this racist group.
BUT THE TRUTH IS .and they dont even know it .but their literally dashing the hopes and burying any hopes big time of their own hero by the racist angle . thats how fckn stupid they are .
Chylloh

United States

#25 Jul 20, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT THE TRUTH IS .and they dont even know it .but their literally dashing the hopes and burying any hopes big time of their own hero by the racist angle . thats how fckn stupid they are .
I hear a lot of people in the news lately, stating "the blacks have yelled 'wolf' too many times" and every day something new is coming out about the racism in the black org.....on video.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#26 Jul 21, 2010
The NAACP is as bad as the ACLU. Wouldn't surprise me if they were in bed together. Somebody needs to sue the ACLU and have them drop the "American" out of their name.
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 21, 2010
justagi wrote:
The NAACP is as bad as the ACLU. Wouldn't surprise me if they were in bed together. Somebody needs to sue the ACLU and have them drop the "American" out of their name.
you forgot the black panthers 'their all one in the same .
Chylloh

United States

#28 Jul 21, 2010
This is a repeat but doesn't anyone see the double standard of the NAACP title but they don't want any whites to use the "colored people" words?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#29 Jan 12, 2013
waymoresblues wrote:
myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god is there NOTHING they wont blame racism on . they want equality yet go waaaay out of their way to stay seperate . its only a matter of time before enough becomes enough and they will have nobody to blame when they are left with nothing .
Ur the biggest baby I've ever seen.
Observation

Lexington, KY

#30 Jan 12, 2013
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ' had to be ' if you say its obama's fault then OMFGGGGGG your a racist . so yep bush's fault for sure .poor froggy
Obama isn't a good President, but when you say it, it's clearly racist, since you've been posted at least 10,000 racist posts on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tymberwood trace apts 1 hr mudslinger 3
KFC yum! center 6 hr Yep U of L fan 13
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) 17 hr givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed 19 hr JCM 1
Mr. T 22 hr Hewasborninchicago 2
Small claims HELP 23 hr Help911 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) Tue ForumCommando 60
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports