Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

// Racism Declared Reason for Fat Black Kids

Posted on Thursday, July 15th, 2010 by Kevin Jackson

The most recent statement by Michelle Obama baffles me, as she compared black children’s health to the age old Democrat policies of slavery and Jim Crow laws:

“We are living today in a time where we’re decades beyond slavery, we are decades beyond Jim Crow, when one of the greatest risks to our children’s future is their own health…”

Exactly what racist Democrat policies have to do with chubby black kids was initially lost on me. Thankfully Obama illuminated an often overlooked aspect of racism by me and the rest of America in this statement:

“African American children are significantly more likely to be obese than are white children. Nearly half of African American children will develop diabetes at some point in their lives. People, that’s half of our children.”

Imagine my surprise to learn that one can recognize racist policies in fat black kids. Here I thought racism was when black men intimidating white voters are not prosecuted for obvious voter intimidation, by a black Attorney General, simply because the perpetrators were black.

I erroneously believed that racism had occurred when a black president spoke out (without any facts) on behalf of a black professor behaving badly, and who was given preference over a white cop doing his job.

Michelle Obama goes on to praise the work of the NAACP in stemming the tide of America’s racist health policies in this statement:

“And if we don’t do something to reverse this trend right now, our kids won’t be in any shape to continue the work begun by the founders of this great organization…”

Obama neglected to honor by name the true trendsetter for the new NAACP—none other than Jesse Jackson. Jackson has been the torch bearer for the Liberal black community for decades. More recently Jackson reminded non-conforming blacks,“You can’t vote against healthcare and call yourself a black man.”

Another trailblazer, this one white, is Senator Harry Reid (D) Nevada. Reid spearheaded the pursuit of government-run healthcare, as he invoked the race card here:

“When this body was on the verge of guaranteeing equal civil rights to everyone regardless of the color of their skin, some senators resorted to the same filibuster threats that we hear today.”

Ironically, one of the senators to which Harry referred was the late great racist and tangential KKK member Senator Byrd (D) W. VA.

As it turns out, there is a plausible explanation to this generational crisis of “racism by healthcare” that is being perpetrated on the black community, as Michelle Obama points out here:

“In fact, studies have found that African American children spend an average of nearly six hours a day watching TV — and that every extra hour of TV they watch is associated with the consumption of an additional 167 calories.”

Who knew that watching TV was linked to racism?

Nevertheless, if we follow the bread crumbs we will find that not only is watching TV racist, but also the television itself is complicit in this conspiracy. A conspiracy of global proportions.

The conspiracy began with the American television manufacturers of the racially charged time of the 1950’s. The torch was passed from racist American companies to racist Asian companies like Sony, LG, Samsung, Vizio—now known as Big TV.
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god is there NOTHING they wont blame racism on . they want equality yet go waaaay out of their way to stay seperate . its only a matter of time before enough becomes enough and they will have nobody to blame when they are left with nothing .

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

waymoresblues wrote:
myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god is there NOTHING they wont blame racism on . they want equality yet go waaaay out of their way to stay seperate . its only a matter of time before enough becomes enough and they will have nobody to blame when they are left with nothing .
Waysmorefool you are sinking deeper and deeper into insanity dude, you need to come up for air or you risk permanent brain damage.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waysmorefool you are sinking deeper and deeper into insanity dude, you need to come up for air or you risk permanent brain damage.
Hahahaha,i see fat white kids too,lol.Brain damage,stop the insanity!!
debby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Chylloh wrote:
// Racism Declared Reason for Fat Black Kids
Posted on Thursday, July 15th, 2010 by Kevin Jackson
The most recent statement by Michelle Obama baffles me, as she compared black children’s health to the age old Democrat policies of slavery and Jim Crow laws:
“We are living today in a time where we’re decades beyond slavery, we are decades beyond Jim Crow, when one of the greatest risks to our children’s future is their own health…”
Exactly what racist Democrat policies have to do with chubby black kids was initially lost on me. Thankfully Obama illuminated an often overlooked aspect of racism by me and the rest of America in this statement:
“African American children are significantly more likely to be obese than are white children. Nearly half of African American children will develop diabetes at some point in their lives. People, that’s half of our children.”
Imagine my surprise to learn that one can recognize racist policies in fat black kids. Here I thought racism was when black men intimidating white voters are not prosecuted for obvious voter intimidation, by a black Attorney General, simply because the perpetrators were black.
I erroneously believed that racism had occurred when a black president spoke out (without any facts) on behalf of a black professor behaving badly, and who was given preference over a white cop doing his job.
Michelle Obama goes on to praise the work of the NAACP in stemming the tide of America’s racist health policies in this statement:
“And if we don’t do something to reverse this trend right now, our kids won’t be in any shape to continue the work begun by the founders of this great organization…”
Obama neglected to honor by name the true trendsetter for the new NAACP—none other than Jesse Jackson. Jackson has been the torch bearer for the Liberal black community for decades. More recently Jackson reminded non-conforming blacks,“You can’t vote against healthcare and call yourself a black man.”
Another trailblazer, this one white, is Senator Harry Reid (D) Nevada. Reid spearheaded the pursuit of government-run healthcare, as he invoked the race card here:
“When this body was on the verge of guaranteeing equal civil rights to everyone regardless of the color of their skin, some senators resorted to the same filibuster threats that we hear today.”
Ironically, one of the senators to which Harry referred was the late great racist and tangential KKK member Senator Byrd (D) W. VA.
As it turns out, there is a plausible explanation to this generational crisis of “racism by healthcare” that is being perpetrated on the black community, as Michelle Obama points out here:
“In fact, studies have found that African American children spend an average of nearly six hours a day watching TV — and that every extra hour of TV they watch is associated with the consumption of an additional 167 calories.”
Who knew that watching TV was linked to racism?
Nevertheless, if we follow the bread crumbs we will find that not only is watching TV racist, but also the television itself is complicit in this conspiracy. A conspiracy of global proportions.
The conspiracy began with the American television manufacturers of the racially charged time of the 1950’s. The torch was passed from racist American companies to racist Asian companies like Sony, LG, Samsung, Vizio—now known as Big TV.
it is the welfare food and i don't give it them. there are more fat mexican kids than black ones. i don't think the black ones in africa and other black lands are obese.
debby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
well...be seperate. doesn't bother me.
chris

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Have you ever thought about the Black countries and thier success as a country. Think about it.
Chylloh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

debby wrote:
<quoted text>it is the welfare food and i don't give it them. there are more fat mexican kids than black ones. i don't think the black ones in africa and other black lands are obese.
I would want to ask Michelle Obama, what is the reason for the skinny black children. Yet, I know what she will say.

Did you know this article was written by a black man. He wrote another book exposing the radical agenda of (rev)Wright, Obama's minister.

He and many blacks are standing against the radicalism of the NAACP, The Black Panthers (new or old), the Obama Administration.

Michelle is trying her best to start a race war, this is what Obama ran on in his campaign, didn't you notice the multi times he yelled "race card" prior to election.

Michelle gave a speech at the NAACP this week, she told them to "intensify" their fight for their rights, their
redistribution" of wealth.

To me, this is telling them, to go to war with the whites.(rev) Wright was Michelle's minister before Obamas, now we see why.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Got news for her, there's lots of fat white kids, too. Mom and Dad need to get their lardass kids up out of the den and keep them off the damn 4-wheelers and but them on their feet or their bikes. I didn't see anything racist in that series of quotes, only observation.
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

It's all racism, you heard it here folks. It is all our faults, not theirs

this has ALWAYS been the mindset with blacks 'and now we have a president who makes a living off of this 'ITS NOT HIS FAULT ITS BUSH'S FAULT . so they see their mesiah, their hero, doing this everyday of his life so now this is REALLY out of control . obama is like a school yard bully to the blacks 'they look up to him and see him doing this so now they think its ok to do this ,play the blame game and the race card .but now its at a whole nother level .

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

The earthquake that caused the Haiti disaster has been dubbed, "Bush's Fault".
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

justagi wrote:
The earthquake that caused the Haiti disaster has been dubbed, "Bush's Fault".
so was the oil spill ,its all bush's fault .
Chylloh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

If Obama doesn't wipe his butt good after he goes to the bathroom, you can bet, he will blame Bush.

This administration isn't about you, the American people, its about them, their wants, their needs, their racism, their hatred, their agenda, their lies......

Wake up out of your coma, its getting closer than we think.
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Chylloh wrote:
If Obama doesn't wipe his butt good after he goes to the bathroom, you can bet, he will blame Bush.
This administration isn't about you, the American people, its about them, their wants, their needs, their racism, their hatred, their agenda, their lies......
Wake up out of your coma, its getting closer than we think.
people are so on to him now that they actually chuckle at his bush blame games now ' except ofcourse the blacks ,who fall for his bs hook line and sinker ,he's got them roped and tied .

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
so was the oil spill ,its all bush's fault .
He was alive during Viet Nam, that musta been his fault, too.
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>He was alive during Viet Nam, that musta been his fault, too.
ohhh well didnt you know that world war 2 was bush's fault 'and so was the 37 flood .

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh well didnt you know that world war 2 was bush's fault 'and so was the 37 flood .
No, I didn't. I have SO much more to learn...
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't. I have SO much more to learn...
there was a big earthquake in alaska today ,it was all bush's fault .

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
there was a big earthquake in alaska today ,it was all bush's fault .
The thunder roared, the lightning flashed, a tree fell down, a frog was smashed- Bush's fault.
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>The thunder roared, the lightning flashed, a tree fell down, a frog was smashed- Bush's fault.
lol ' had to be ' if you say its obama's fault then OMFGGGGGG your a racist . so yep bush's fault for sure .poor froggy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville