Western High School taking part in du...

Western High School taking part in dual credit program

There are 2 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Western High School taking part in dual credit program. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

A former sheriff who was missing since Aug. 15 has been found alive on a farm just before 11:30 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

Rachel

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Awesome Program! It will definitely give these students a jump start into pursuing their dreams!
Shadows folly

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2013
LMAO! Uhhhh no it wont. In case you haven't noticed public school is terrible. The minorities don't give a damn and disrupt class all the time. They could teach 12 years of high school and kids these days will still be as helpless and dumb as a box of rubber cocks. White kids are just as bad but not near as frequent as blacks. I went to western 97 graduate, the blacks were terrible and often caused problems. Calls it like I sees it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 34 min -Prince- 9,660
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr Master Brain 3,066
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 4 hr Master Brain 37
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 4 hr Master Brain 49
Graffiti In The Higlands/Bardstown Road Area (Jan '08) 9 hr dontcaretoshare 94
Stylist nail techs 9 hr Too Haute 1
Louisville Reviews with a twist 16 hr Anon 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance