James T

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Great as the new price for a season pass was announced to cost $59.99.
Every low-life in the south and west end can now mingle with the white girls
to further mix the races.
These stupid little 16 year old white girls enjoy the attention of the black beasts
and don't realize they are being taken advantage of as they become simple pass arounds
from one brother to another.
Won't your working momma be proud when you show up next August as a sophomore
at some high school sporting that baby bump?
You won't know the daddy's name because there were more than one and no white man will come near you once they take a look at that biracial baby!
Ruin your life silly bitches!
Don't you look cool?
Helen

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
James T wrote:
Great as the new price for a season pass was announced to cost $59.99.
Every low-life in the south and west end can now mingle with the white girls
to further mix the races.
These stupid little 16 year old white girls enjoy the attention of the black beasts
and don't realize they are being taken advantage of as they become simple pass arounds
from one brother to another.
Won't your working momma be proud when you show up next August as a sophomore
at some high school sporting that baby bump?
You won't know the daddy's name because there were more than one and no white man will come near you once they take a look at that biracial baby!
Ruin your life silly bitches!
Don't you look cool?
Dear Mr Bigot,
I realize as a mixed couple I will always live at the poverty level.
The reason why I chose my man was because of the size of his heart (and other things)!
He gets up everyday and works first shift at McDonald's but at least he is working (unlike many of his friends). I am not some pass around girl as I have only been with 2 of his friends.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2013
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr Bigot,
I realize as a mixed couple I will always live at the poverty level.
The reason why I chose my man was because of the size of his heart (and other things)!
He gets up everyday and works first shift at McDonald's but at least he is working (unlike many of his friends). I am not some pass around girl as I have only been with 2 of his friends.
ROFLMAO! I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic .....either way, funny stuff. Quote "not a pass around girl as I've only been with two of his friends." Hahaha classic!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2013
She couldn't be serious. The hefty price should keep most of the thugs out of the park.......
Tyrone

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
She couldn't be serious. The hefty price should keep most of the thugs out of the park.......
What in hades are you sayin'?
That's merely one pickpockets wallet away from Heaven.
An entire summer to entice scantily clad stupid white girls for $59.99 is
quite the deal!
Truth

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2013
Even most stupid young White girls know well enough to avoid the filthy negro apes.
Tyrone

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
Even most stupid young White girls know well enough to avoid the filthy negro apes.
I wished that were true but it's not. These stupid white girls are starving for attention. If the girls are a tad on the heavy side then they more than likely have an inferiority complex. The next thing you know we have another poverty sicken biracial couple with illegitimacy running rampant.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2013
This guy must be one of the retarded blacks trying to spread his genes to fat white girls.... See you at the knockout games........
Tyrone

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
This guy must be one of the retarded blacks trying to spread his genes to fat white girls.... See you at the knockout games........
Sorry it's just the truth and the truth hurts sometimes.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it's just the truth and the truth hurts sometimes.
What truth? That negroes are subhuman and never evolved past their original primate stage?
Or that the average IQ for negroes is only 70, which means that they are all basically officially mentally retarded when held and compared to human standards?
who cares

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2013
So, when I, a mentally retarded sub human, get over on your fat daughter, who theoretically should have the uber intelligence of the master race (sarcasm intended), won't that invalidate your well thought out premise? By the way, I realize there were several words with more than four letters in my question so I can wait while you look them up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Idea!! 45 min Amused 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr so long losers 110
Robert logsdon 6 hr Unknown 5
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 8 hr Croom 33
Antique Store 10 hr Mel 1
car dealers 22 hr DR FAIR 2
News Tanning industry blames 10,000 salon closings o... Mon He Named Me Black... 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages