What Malcolm X Means To Me
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#122 Dec 5, 2010
Original T Jefferson wrote:
Notice how Mr. Thicklips Shitskin avoids the posts which point out the obvious truth?
How T Jefferson, how's that black booty working out for ya, eh? You like that Sally Hemmings, huh? Yeah, you dirty dog you... having sex with the slaves... what would your daddy think?
Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

#123 Dec 5, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
white = black
It's a shame that a black supremacist like so gets idolized so much. Where do you come up with your garbage? White obviously doesn't equal black. Does a pit bull= a chihuahua? But they are both members of the same family, cannis familirus, as are all humans homo sapiens.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#125 Dec 10, 2010
Zachary_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that a black supremacist like so gets idolized so much. Where do you come up with your garbage? White obviously doesn't equal black. Does a pit bull= a chihuahua? But they are both members of the same family, cannis familirus, as are all humans homo sapiens.
That's right. They are a part of the same human family. Where do you come up with your garbage? Just hating on others... for what? You got anything original to say?

White = Black, because we're all the same.
Johnny Masters

Mayfield, KY

#126 Dec 10, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. They are a part of the same human family. Where do you come up with your garbage? Just hating on others... for what? You got anything original to say?
And White and Black d icks all taste the same too!
Johnny Masterbater

Mayfield, KY

#127 Dec 10, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
You got anything original to say?
Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, "little" Johnny 2 Inch? You really are one sad pathetic hypocrite troll!
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#128 Dec 10, 2010
Johnny Masterbater wrote:
<quoted text>Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, "little" Johnny 2 Inch? You really are one sad pathetic hypocrite troll!
Let's see... who is worse? The one who posts his name, or the guy who posts some other dude's name, with a twist, because they don't have confidence in them own damn selves? Hum... Let's see here...
Johnny Masterbater

Mayfield, KY

#129 Dec 10, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... who is worse? The one who posts his name, or the guy who posts some other dude's name, with a twist, because they don't have confidence in them own damn selves? Hum... Let's see here...
And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Here, I'll post it again for ya, dumb f uck -
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
You got anything original to say?
Johnny Masterbater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, "little" Johnny 2 Inch? You really are one sad pathetic hypocrite troll!
Neutral party

Newport, KY

#130 Dec 10, 2010
Johnny shootin another load on his keyboard. What a low life, race baiting loser. I've had more engaging conversations talking to my dog. They understand the real world better that JM.

JM, you need help.

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#131 Dec 11, 2010
Here's what Malcolm X means to me:
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/to...

(All this time, and still can't refute the points I made? Ignorant pick-a-ninny, you need a computer and internet connection like a chimp needs a cigar!)
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#135 Dec 25, 2010
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>you need too stop using drugs Malcolm x and martin Luther king and Jesse Jackson are the biggest racist we ever had in this USA and a few more with them. king got what he deserved
Martin Luther King Jr. was a racist? He ended segregation. He ended Jim Crow. Maybe that's why the kids of those white racists in the South who were hosing black kids down, and putting ice cream on their heads for sitting at a restaurant, are still around today spreading their race hatred. Turn off the Fox News racists.
Neutral party

Newport, KY

#136 Dec 25, 2010
MLK Jr. spent his life chasing women and living off hatred for the white man. He gave fuel to race baiters like Jesse Jackson.

JJ is not good to black people. He thrives off their suppression which he has spent his life perpetuating. FOX news has nothing to do with this.
Troy Davis

Louisville, KY

#138 Oct 6, 2011
Fox News and the Tea Party are today's modern KKK.
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

#139 Oct 27, 2011
Whose gonna stand up to all the militarism? Whose gonna stand up to the oppression and poverty, and the terrorism that America puts on Libyan babies? Anybody? I bet u wont because u r a peasant commoner, whose got no power... so y even think about things that are outside your control? Just keep hitting your kids... I'm sure that'll fix the problems of the world:

Black Power

Louisville, KY

#140 Oct 29, 2011
Look here Jean, you 2 inch f ag baiting cracker, I hits my children when they get caught playing with their pee-pee because they could end up being like you!
Noam Chomsky

Louisville, KY

#142 Nov 3, 2011
Black Power wrote:
Look here Jean, you 2 inch f ag baiting cracker, I hits my children when they get caught playing with their pee-pee because they could end up being like you!
U r sick.
Noam Chomsky

Louisville, KY

#143 Nov 4, 2011
It's not just in your household johnny... violence is embedded in the criminal justice system:

Simon Girty

Lexington, KY

#144 Nov 13, 2012
Powerful stuff man. Thx for writing it.
Revelations

United States

#145 Nov 13, 2012
Nothing wrong with parents making children help with the house hold....really? Although i wasnt on a farm i still had to do chores and im gonna make my kids do them as well....
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#146 Nov 13, 2012
The guy was always asleep..talking about dreams and shyt!!
Simon Girty

Lexington, KY

#147 Nov 13, 2012
Revelations wrote:
Nothing wrong with parents making children help with the house hold....really? Although i wasnt on a farm i still had to do chores and im gonna make my kids do them as well....
Justice is an eye for an eye, and when I can put that POS into a room, and beat him for 17 years, w/ no hope, w/ no soul, just smashing into obedience, to domesticate them, to subordinate them, that's inhumane... that's oppressor... that's love of power over others, it's not a love of life, but a love of death. 5,000 assaults, and then make that loser my personal slave... not just chores, but hard backbreaking labor. Tobacco work, hay, tomatoes... and if that POS says he wants rights, or money for his work, I'll just smack him some more, and the whole fam will watch and laugh, just as they always did. Thx for ur 2 cents, but no thx. Funny thang is, u anonymous topix terrorizin Racist Pedophile Phils have always consider child abuse to be right and beautiful. I'm pretty much the only one out here in Kentucky, white or black, who believes child abuse is wrong.

Plus, didn't Jesus Christ say to turn the other cheek? Hm... Revelations my azz. U dont know shyt about Jesus or the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr jlynxx 9,214
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 3 hr Question 13
Are south Louisville girls worth it? 3 hr Question 1
All lives matter 3 hr Sandy06 174
News Martinrea at impasse with UAW over cuts (Apr '09) 11 hr rotfl 23
Illegal Drugs 11 hr Opeth 34
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 14 hr Frustrated Bingo ... 319

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance