What Malcolm X Means To Me
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#64 Nov 30, 2010
Johnny Masters'“What Malcolm X Means To Me”:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TN39TNH...

Johnny Masters'“Final Exam: Hip-Hop”:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TSP99EA...

Johnny Masters'“Dr. Sheldon Berman, Superintendent of JCPS”:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TB9VPUQ...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#68 Dec 2, 2010
James Earl Ray wrote:
<quoted text>The klan should have nailed him to a cross and set him on fire.
So the KKK should murder MLK like the "Jews" did to Jesus. Well, I guess Jesus needed a Judas to fulfill the holy prophesy...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#69 Dec 2, 2010
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>You're sick in the head....go see a therapist.
You're a loser. Jump off a bridge. Help out the gene pool.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#70 Dec 2, 2010
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>FYI f ucktard, Jesus wasn't "killed by a bunch of white people". He was crucified by his own kind, the Jews, which were Israelites or Hebrews at the time, which maked them of midddle eastern decent, or in lay terms, a type of camel jockey. And Hitler was not a Catholic. He may have been raised by Roman Catholic parents, but he never practiced any religion after he left home. As a matter of fact, his intentions towards the end, and probably all along, were to destroy the influence of Christianity. That and the fact that he put Catholics in concentration camps right along with the Jews, makes his religious upbringing a moot point. Aparently they aren't teaching you much there in college, because you don't know s hit! Take your race trolling some where else, punk!
Chad is mad, and sad, and I was going to care, but that's too bad. You're the racist. "Camel Jockey", in lay terms? Yeah, for white KKK wannabes.

Hitler was a Catholic. That's why he's so messed up. That's why his first girlfriend, his niece, shot herself.

But you do bring up a good point. The traditional story is that Jesus was white, and that he was killed by white people. But it's in the Middle East, so that means they were people of color; maybe black, but definitely brown. At most, Jesus Christ was black. At the least, Jesus Christ was definitely brown.

So Chad, in conclusion, you're a neo-Nazi teapublican racist piece of shit.

Thank you
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#71 Dec 2, 2010
p huck malcolm x wrote:
another dead spear chucker... who cares?
So somebody said this comment is "brilliant"?

You racists have no idea what brilliant is. A good idea could hit you in the face, and you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#75 Dec 2, 2010
The name says it all: Malcolm Xcrement.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#76 Dec 2, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> My bad, I meant Board of Trustees (wink)
I'll steal your job... tattle tale snitching bitch. Uh, professors are not held to account for my own behavior. This was not a paper written for him. I just mentioned him in passing because he says that black folks have an expressive culture. Tell that to the board.

Plus you're a topic terrorist. KKK anonymous bitch. Fuck off, you white rat piece of shit.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#77 Dec 3, 2010
Original T Jefferson wrote:
The name says it all: Malcolm Xcrement.
the Original Thomas Jefferson was a huge fan of black women. Fathered lots of kids with Sally Hemmings. U sure you want to issue racist remarks from his mouth?

Level 1

Hart County, KY.

#78 Dec 3, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
the Original Thomas Jefferson was a huge fan of black women. Fathered lots of kids with Sally Hemmings. U sure you want to issue racist remarks from his mouth?
When did I issue a racist remark? The fact that I abhor a racist who happened to be black does not make me a racist.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#79 Dec 3, 2010
<quoted text>
When did I issue a racist remark? The fact that I abhor a racist who happened to be black does not make me a racist.
You're attacking me, and I'm standing up against white people who are racist, and not the white racists who deserve whatever evil befalls upon their heads and souls. You are trying to be "colorblind", when America is a vast array of multiculturalism.

Level 1

Hart County, KY.

#80 Dec 3, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
You're attacking me, and I'm standing up against white people who are racist, and not the white racists who deserve whatever evil befalls upon their heads and souls. You are trying to be "colorblind", when America is a vast array of multiculturalism.
How did I attack you? By standing up against a black racist, while you support him? So it's O-K for schvatzes to be racists but not whites? And if anyone truly is "racist", what business of that is yours? Last time I checked, this is America, and we all have the right to think and feel and believe what ever we want to- just as you have the right to those things and to be racist against whites or Gooks or Jews if you want to be. It's called freedom of choice and freedom of association.

Or do you think that only minororities have rights, and that those same rights should be denied to people who happen to make up the racial majority?
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#81 Dec 3, 2010
<quoted text>
How did I attack you? By standing up against a black racist, while you support him? So it's O-K for schvatzes to be racists but not whites? And if anyone truly is "racist", what business of that is yours? Last time I checked, this is America, and we all have the right to think and feel and believe what ever we want to- just as you have the right to those things and to be racist against whites or Gooks or Jews if you want to be. It's called freedom of choice and freedom of association.
Or do you think that only minororities have rights, and that those same rights should be denied to people who happen to make up the racial majority?
You are a racist, so say it, put your name on it, and be proud of the racist white boy you are.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#82 Dec 3, 2010
Malcolm X was for segregation, until he wasn't, and he denounced it, for all white people. So Malcolm X, or Hajj Shabazz, is not a black racist. There are black racists, brown racists, and white racists. They judge the other races strictly by people's skin color and that is wrong. I choose to stand up against white racism because I think it's more dangerous; to society, and to white people themselves. I don't want somebody looking at me and seeing a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I am not like those white people. Those ignorant hateful stupid white people embarrass me, and I can't respect any white person who carries these views on any subject matter thereafter.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#84 Dec 3, 2010
After Hajj Shabazz went to Mecca and saw white folks and black folks hanging out together, peacefully, he said that integration could be possible. He also noticed that white people called themselves "white" in a tone that made it sound like they were for white supremacy, and the Aryan Nation Hitler's "perfect race" neo-Nazis white racism. So Malcolm X was for segregation, to give black folks confidence, to start a black nationalist movement, but then he changed his mind, he evolved, after his trip to Mecca, and became for multiculturalism, and the "melting pot" as the American textbooks have always claimed themselves to be.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#87 Dec 3, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>If you tell me your name I'll s uck your d ick!
You know my name. So... come get ya sum of this bitch, and what happens to ya...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#88 Dec 3, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly believe that anyone here gives a s hit about what you think or have to say? You're a joke!
I know that they do, or they will, so I don't give a damn what a few racist topix terrorists have to say about me. I'm telling the truth, and that's why white supremacists hate me so much. I can't stand white supremacy. I've had white people treat me like I wasn't white... it was like, what? Dude, you're hatred is going to eat you up inside.

Level 1

Hart County, KY.

#90 Dec 3, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist, so say it, put your name on it, and be proud of the racist white boy you are.
No, I am not a racist. A racist believes that all people of a certain race are inferior based on their belonging to that race. I am a culturalist- just like Bill Cosby or Roy Innes or my own black friend (Who possesses 4 degrees, including a doctorate), and who criticize other blacks- not because of their race, but because of the actions of the majority of their community.
If you don't like the negative attitudes us honkies have towards you, then take up the matter with the vast numbers of your people who perpetuate the stereotypes by their negative behavior.
When Caribbean coons come to America, they usually avoid the American reggins. You can't call them "racist" because their skin is the same color as your own....so what do you say of that?
This whole idea of racism was largely made up by white liberals, and readily accepted by you darkies, as it takes the emphasis off of all the negative behavior that emanates from your communities, and puts the blame on whitey. And really, the whole idea of racism is absurd- while there may be a few inbred dummies who are truly racist, the fact is that the vast majority of people are not so stupid as to judge others merely by the color of their skin- but rather by their actions- just as Polocks are often portrayed as not being very intelligent- is it because their skin is a different shade of white than the Dagos or the Limies, or rather because of certain behaviors that members of their group seem to keep perpetuating?
Clean up the mess in your own zoo, before you start worrying about other people. You jugs create nothing but poverty and destruction where ever you go- and even more so in places like Africa or the Bronx, where there aren't any whites to make it better for you. If this doesn't apply to you, then stop defending those to whom it does apply and stop trashing those of us who are merely honest and brave enough to admit it.
You are assuming that my remarks to you are precipitated by your skin color, when in fact, they are precipitated by your supporting of black racists and because of your blanket negativity towards whites, and apparent condoning of violence towards them. But of course, it's so convenient just to cry "racism", even though you practice the same.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#91 Dec 3, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
Yes, Malcom X was a good man, because the only good negro is a dead one!
the only good racist white boy is a dead racist white boy

get ya sum of that, bitch
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#92 Dec 3, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Then he was shot dead by his fellow negros. Don't you just love a happy ending?
yes i do, and when the KKK put on their next demonstration, and they are mowed down like dogs, i will laugh heartily... angry white bigot boys gettin what they deserve. ha ha!
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#93 Dec 3, 2010
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>you need too stop using drugs Malcolm x and martin Luther king and Jesse Jackson are the biggest racist we ever had in this USA and a few more with them. king got what he deserved
the first racist who started it all

Mount Sterling is being represented real well... Hey! Mount Sterling! Take your white racist boys back! There's no room for that shit in the Ville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Skinny Naab 4,305
Last post wins (Sep '11) 2 hr psychosis abounds 128
Street walking spots 11 hr Street Cruiser 3
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... Mon Wake Up 25
Anyone know Liz Hanes (Jul '17) Sun Bread 7
Danny Phillips Sun That dude 1
Truckers in area on dope your about to hire fem... Sun Time Traveler 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance