Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

As a farmer's child, in Kentucky, I was legally used as a child slave. I cut tobacco, housed it, and striped it; I picked tomatoes, beans, cabbage, ran cattle, mowed an acre of grass with a push mower, and I did so for no wages. I was told that my labor was being used for the roof over my head, but seeing how my parents continue to act like Nazi oppressors, I know today that my labor went to putting a roof over their heads. I also remember being humiliated on a routine basis, and just always being afraid.

So when I think of my childhood, I think of country music playing in the background, and doing miserable repetitive work that only a minority of my peers at school had to do, nor did any orphan in the orphanage had to endure. I hear the soul-wrenching gospel music of black folks while I was in the field; just humming some hopeful ditty to help get through the day. From sun-up to sun-down, from can't see in the morning to can't see at night, during the Summer, me and my sisters never had a day off. There was no union in those days. And on Sunday, we got to sit around and talk about getting to the promised land when we die... when we die! Even though child slavery in America was outlawed, in Kentucky, the exception for the children of farmer's was still maintained. My old man—my sperm donor, my “biological” father—knew about that exception, and that gave him free reign to be as fascist, draconian, and oppressive as he could possibly be. And violent. He ruled through violence.

So when Malcolm X is warning black folks about the blue-eyed white Devil, my old man gave me a very specific and crystal clear image of who that white enemy of mine was. I am a field Negro. I'm not no fucking Uncle Tom. I'd rather starve out in the streets rather than to have to sell my soul. And El-Hajj taught that if somebody puts their hands on you, then you send them to the cemetery. When El-Hajj says that the white man taught me to hate myself, I had a white man teach me to hate myself. And until I love myself, I cannot expect others to love me.

Purely on color, I see Black People, Brown People, and White People. I don't see Red or Yellow. Native Americans look brown to me and some Asians are brown, and some are white. In America, we got White America and Black America, then there's Brown folks in between. That's how the Mexicans slipped into America, and that's why Middle Easterners is only the 3rd most hated group, behind the Jews and the Blacks. America draws a stark color line between black and white. And we do this ourselves. We self-segregate ourselves. I also hear that there's Blue People in Appalachia. Supposedly, as the tale goes, their skin turned blue after so much inbreeding. But then the folks I asked in Pike County never heard about this. I also heard a Mitch Hedburg joke about how folks say that it doesn't matter if you're “black, white, purple, or green”. Then Hedburg gets racist against purple people, and he says,“Fuck Purple People.” His joke shows the absurdity that racism is. Why does he hate purple people so much? The joke is funny because hating purple people, or anybody because of the color of one's skin, is stupid and ignorant.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

I am white, but I feel black at heart. Black folks have an expressive culture, as Professor Bruce Tyler taught me, and that I have seen myself. If you ever get the pleasure of hanging out with black folks, you will see this expressive culture in action. There's much love in the black community. I like how black folks are, and I wonder what is wrong with us white folks (except for my aunt Rosie's house filled with children), and why are we depriving ourselves to be free expressive individuals. Perhaps I have a poor sense of my self, because being white has meant to me that I have no history; I only look towards the future. So maybe that's why I am drawn towards black culture and black people. And if you study the 60's, you'll see that it was Black America who spoke the Truth. They have in the past, so they will in the future.

I don't like how many white folks act, like their “better than thou” attitude. But I also feel like I can change this. When the Chair of the Pan-African Studies Department spoke to our class, I felt very white. I was watching in the Panther movie when some “righteous” white guys wanted to help out with the Black Panther cause, Huey told the righteous white guys that Malcolm X was teaching black folks that they have to organize themselves first. But then Huey told the righteous white guys that they should go and organize some righteous white guys because he had a feeling that were going to need each other in the future. After I heard this, I felt this extreme sense of guilt, like I had been neglecting my white brothers and sisters.

Malcolm X on sincere white sympathizers:
“I tell sincere white people,“Work in conjunction with us—each of us working among our own kind.” Let since white individuals find all other white people they can who feel as they do—and let them form their own all-white groups, to work trying to convert other white people who are thinking and acting so racist. Let sincere whites go and teach non-violence to white people!

We will completely respect our white co-workers. They will deserve every credit. We will give them every credit. We will meanwhile be working among our own kind, in our black communities—showing and teaching black men in ways that only other black men can—that the black man has got to help himself. Working separately, the sincere white people and the sincere black people will actually be working together, and in our mutual sincerity, we might be able to show a road to the salvation of America's very soul.”

El-Hajj taught that when you hate the roots of the tree, then you'll hate the tree. He also figured out the cause of many revolutions going on throughout the world was Nationalism. So El-Hajj was intentionally racist; he intentionally drew a stark contrast between the white/black color line, to give black folks more confidence in themselves. Malcolm also taught me to care of your family, to clean up, to get a job, and to make something for myself, because only then will I feel like a man. Self-defense is common sense, and it's a universal human right. The Black Panthers were born from Malcolm's teachings. I been wanting to start a CopWatch program, to keep the police honest. The police have the capability to get white and black folks to unite, because they are universally hated on both sides. I was videotaping my government officials in my hometown to keep them honest. Malcolm's speech at Oxford was incredible. He was actually larger than what I had realized from before. El-Hajj also taught me that getting angry is okay, because when you feel sorry for yourself, then you go off into the corner and cry to yourself into inaction, but when you get angry, then you get up to do something about the problem. Then Obama added an addendum to getting angry, and he said just to do something constructive about the problem.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

There is an acceptable racism towards white folks, and while I feel it's deserved, I also feel like I should be doing the same thing MLK and Malcolm X did for black people for white people—to make them more self-aware, to appreciate the multicultural rainbow we all live in—to appreciate the beautiful differences we are all, the diverse culture that we are, and how by actually have a melting pot, where we can take the best customs and clothes and languages from all over the world, and adopt them for ourselves, and evolve to a better, more peaceful, and smarter society. I wonder what makes black folks tick, what makes then continue marching, and gain strength from that. I also listen to the black leaders so I can understand how to be a better white man. Malcolm X taught me to stand up, to clean up, and to fight back. Self-defense is intelligence. I've also read that the Black Power movement gave way to the self-awareness of many ethnic groups in America, even sub-white groups such as the Irish-Americans, German-Americans, English-Americans, Italian-Americans, Chinese-Americans. I found out I got some color in me coming from Czechoslovakia, and possibly from the Native Americans.

In America, I'm free to choose my slavery; my wage-slavery. When the South's slaves were emancipated, even the slaves that the Massah thought they “treated nice”, turned out to be the first ones to run away. Who likes enslavement? And absolute authority corrupts absolutely. But during the times of slavery, Harriet Tubman said that if she could have convinced all of the slaves that they were slaves, then she could have rescued thousands more. Black. White. We all need to be woken up.
Meth Head

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Dude you are more f up than I am. You need serious therapy or a $25 bag of crystal.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

That's the only reaction you got for me? I thought it was thoughtfully written. Obama said that it was time to have a discussion on race, so here's my contribution to the subject. Plus, it's how I view things now...
blah blah blah

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Johnny Masters wrote:
That's the only reaction you got for me? I thought it was thoughtfully written. Obama said that it was time to have a discussion on race, so here's my contribution to the subject. Plus, it's how I view things now...
you need too stop using drugs Malcolm x and martin Luther king and Jesse Jackson are the biggest racist we ever had in this USA and a few more with them. king got what he deserved
master hater

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>you need too stop using drugs Malcolm x and martin Luther king and Jesse Jackson are the biggest racist we ever had in this USA and a few more with them. king got what he deserved
amen put the naacp and chris 2x and the justice reasource center in there also.johnny masters is from warsaw,ky
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Well, Grand Wizard, you are a brave coward indeed. Are there any black folks who you respect? Or do you just view them as a completely different specis as yourself? You do realize that we all came out of Africa, Ethiopia specifically.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

master hater wrote:
<quoted text>amen put the naacp and chris 2x and the justice reasource center in there also.johnny masters is from warsaw,ky
Racists make all white people look stupid. Lynch all white racists.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Martin Luther King was the closest thing the world has ever seen to Jesus Christ, and look how you piss on his grave. Great job white people. Way to make us all look like fools.
Meth Head

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

You ain't gona lynch anyone, you homo punk. To bad you hate yourself. I guess your daddy abused you when you was little.

I haven't seen anyone so twisted up and full of guilt in a long time. I sure as hell don't want you to share it with me. I got enough problems of my own.

“Walk with me in”

Level 6

Since: Aug 09

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Johnny Masters wrote:
As a farmer's child, in Kentucky, I was legally used as a child slave. I cut tobacco, housed it, and striped it; I picked tomatoes, beans, cabbage, ran cattle, mowed an acre of grass with a push mower, and I did so for no wages. I was told that my labor was being used for the roof over my head, but seeing how my parents continue to act like Nazi oppressors, I know today that my labor went to putting a roof over their heads. I also remember being humiliated on a routine basis, and just always being afraid.
So when I think of my childhood, I think of country music playing in the background, and doing miserable repetitive work that only a minority of my peers at school had to do, nor did any orphan in the orphanage had to endure. I hear the soul-wrenching gospel music of black folks while I was in the field; just humming some hopeful ditty to help get through the day. From sun-up to sun-down, from can't see in the morning to can't see at night, during the Summer, me and my sisters never had a day off. There was no union in those days. And on Sunday, we got to sit around and talk about getting to the promised land when we die... when we die! Even though child slavery in America was outlawed, in Kentucky, the exception for the children of farmer's was still maintained. My old man—my sperm donor, my “biological” father—knew about that exception, and that gave him free reign to be as fascist, draconian, and oppressive as he could possibly be. And violent. He ruled through violence.
Aawww! Poor Baby! Grow the f**k up and be a man, thats what your parents were tryin to teach you.

You think you are the only one to have to work on a farm, Up milkin cows before school and feeding the other livestock after school and if there was enough time before dark, you`d have to put in some time in the garden. Been there, done that. Made a man outta me, and made me appreciate what farmers go trough in making sure idiots can go to the store a buy what they ain`t got time nor willpower to grow.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Be a man and take credit for your own words, BITCH.
blah blah blah

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists make all white people look stupid. Lynch all white racists.
just come step in my yard punk and we will see hue gets lynched.all you got is a bad case of run off of the mouth.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Well since you won't give your name, you also won't give your address.. and come onto YOUR property? Let's be fair, and take this out in the streets. Shit dude. You're tough for wearing that white hood... oooo.... scary... NOT!!! Dumbass racist white boy... people like you make me sick... if you were here now, I'd punch you in your damn face, you backward retarded white power KKK racist, Aryan Nation, Hitler wannabe, continue white supremacy, and racial dictatorship pieces of trash...

OMG! Grow a pair of ballz, you loser. If you're a racist, just tell the world who you are, and why you support such Neo Nazi skinhead ideas, like a man, not like a little girl crying in the corner...

In America, you got to face your accuser if you want them to be convicted, so out with it big man... ha ha! You'll never be a man, you pussified bitch.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

SATAN 64 wrote:
<quoted text> Aawww! Poor Baby! Grow the f**k up and be a man, thats what your parents were tryin to teach you.
You think you are the only one to have to work on a farm, Up milkin cows before school and feeding the other livestock after school and if there was enough time before dark, you`d have to put in some time in the garden. Been there, done that. Made a man outta me, and made me appreciate what farmers go trough in making sure idiots can go to the store a buy what they ain`t got time nor willpower to grow.
Yeah, okay, so violence can be put on me a million times, and if I defend myself, then I'm the criminal? Bullshit. Be consistent. Either violence is right, or it's wrong. If it's right, then when my parents get out of line, I can get a stick, and hit them on their butt 10 times, throw Kool-Aid in their face, enslave them, steal their identity, independence, etc.

If violence is right, then violence is right. Corporal punishment shouldn't just be used for bad kids; it should be used for bad parents. If you're being fair. But if you're being a Nazi, then you'll want to inflict harm and violence upon your own prodigy, and not ever expect any consequences for your violent behavior.

“Walk with me in”

Level 6

Since: Aug 09

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay, so violence can be put on me a million times, and if I defend myself, then I'm the criminal? Bullshit. Be consistent. Either violence is right, or it's wrong. If it's right, then when my parents get out of line, I can get a stick, and hit them on their butt 10 times, throw Kool-Aid in their face, enslave them, steal their identity, independence, etc.
If violence is right, then violence is right. Corporal punishment shouldn't just be used for bad kids; it should be used for bad parents. If you're being fair. But if you're being a Nazi, then you'll want to inflict harm and violence upon your own prodigy, and not ever expect any consequences for your violent behavior.
Don`t know your age, and don`t care. But back when i was a youngster( I`m in my mid forties) that was one of the perks of having children, it had always been that way since before the days of Moses and all the other biblical figures. You had children, and they were your free farmhands. Thats just the way it is.
Most of the time harm was only inflicted on the chilren when they refused to do the work that they were assigned, and is only right due to them being the child and you being the adult you can`t be your childs friend, and a parent at the same time. It is impossible to do both, you either are their friend and they will walk all over you to get the things they want, or you can be a parent and teach them that hard work produces positive results.The choice primarily is each parents, on how to raise their children.

A little fact about the slavery issue that you seem to have taken up. Why is it no one wants to talk about the fact that it was the black mans own people that enslaved them and sold them to Dutch traders. Ever ask that question before? Another fact is only 40% of black americans living in the US today, can claim to having relatives that were slaves, the rest migrated here after the war coming from England and other parts of the world.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Well I will continue my stand against Satan, Devil, and all forces of evil and violence. You fuck with me, I'll fuck with you back. Bottom line. I don't give a damn how you think you are. And when it comes down to raising my kids, I'll teach them to stand up for themselves, and they'll know that they got an ally in this dog-eat-dog world; it's hard enough as it is, and family should never make it worse on you. Your responses make me understand that what I wrote is revolutionary, because if it was meaningless babble, or crazy talk, you would have let it slide, but something I said threatened how you conduct yourself in your life, and you should quit hitting your wife and your kids if you are still doing it. That's horrible. Be a man. You're supposed to take care of your wife and children, not beat them. You all got it backwards. And when you change your tone, I'll talk to you, but when you start out with "don't care", well you lost me after that. If you don't care, then don't say anything. Why do you care enough to comment?

And for the terrorist, everybody sees how big of a douche bag you are; you got along with the racists, the perverts, the wannabe psychopaths that lurch around this Internet world, and one day, you will get yours. I'm not worried about that. I am worried about those you, or Satan, or the Devil, or all of the forces of evil that exist on the Internets will harm others, and that's the opposite of what I'm about. I'm looking for a dialogue, a meaningful, and relevant dialogue.

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What's Malcolm X mean to me? Just another dead negro! Lmao! And "X" marks the spot where that coon is buried! Rotflmao!
Yawn!! Another Cracker tripping off acid or crystal meth, nothing new here!
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

That's not funny. It's funnier when you say it about "Mike from Louisville". Ha ha! OMG! Death is hilarious. Thank you for adding your valuable contribution. Now could you do the gene pool a favor, and slit your wrists, dumbass white boy? Thank you, and God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of113
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chantal at United Parcel Service, Louisville, KY 35 min BarefootJoe 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr gottondas 81,557
Mitch McConnell 1 hr going down 21
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 1 hr Lol 2
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 1 hr going down 5
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 2 hr Disgusted 7
Crews battle fire at The Tavern in Old Louisville 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT