Mike Linnig's, you lost good customer...

Mike Linnig's, you lost good customers for good

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Wants honest businesses

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2013
On your Facebook site, you deleted many posts critical of you and also many critical of Facebook users who support you. And many Facebook users in support of you who were rude jerks and attacked people who had concerns about your pricing, portions, service, etc. at the 2013 State Fair did not have their posts removed.

As a result, I'll tell as many people as I can to not use your business.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Cry baby
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2013
What an azzhole. Good it will be less crouded next time I go back......
Ballz Ez-Hari

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2013
I need to have my brains kicked in. Who will do it for me?
First grader

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
What an azzhole. Good it will be less crouded next time I go back......
What a dumb f ___ you are, Scarecrow! You don't even know how to spell "crowded." And it wasn't a typo, either, because the "o"
and the "w" are on the opposite halves of the keyboard.

Get lost!
Powerful sphincter

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2013
pooped panties wrote:
I just took a dump over this one!
And I just evacuated my bowels into your oral opening.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Poop back and forth
Stacy

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2015
We just had our first and last experience at Mike Linnigs Friday, for my brothers birthday. We had an older woman with glasses and short blondish hair and let me just say, she was the worst and the rudest waitress I have ever had! She was rude to my disabled father and my autistic son several times. She threw our straws down on the middle of the table and basically ruined our experience. Based on this, my father said he was just going to leave a small tip because she was so hateful. He left her a $3 tip and as we were leaving, she came running outside and yelled at my dad saying he left his change. My dad is disabled and hard of hearing so he didn't understand that she was being a b itch and was mad because our party didn't leave her a big tip. She yelled that she only makes $2 an hour and she isn't going to make anything off that because we had a $100 ticket. She didn't deserve a good tip because she was a sh itty server and was rude. She is not entitled to a tip if the service sucked. And if she is mad that she only makes $2 an hour she should take her old ass on to different employment. My dad usually leaves pretty good tips when we have good service. We will never set foot back in that establishment again. They need to learn to train their servers on etiquette and how to treat customers if they want a decent tip. Other than that rude old hag, the food was decent but definitely not worth the money.
Aww Snap

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2015
Stacy wrote:
We just had our first and last experience at Mike Linnigs Friday, for my brothers birthday. We had an older woman with glasses and short blondish hair and let me just say, she was the worst and the rudest waitress I have ever had! She was rude to my disabled father and my autistic son several times. She threw our straws down on the middle of the table and basically ruined our experience. Based on this, my father said he was just going to leave a small tip because she was so hateful. He left her a $3 tip and as we were leaving, she came running outside and yelled at my dad saying he left his change. My dad is disabled and hard of hearing so he didn't understand that she was being a b itch and was mad because our party didn't leave her a big tip. She yelled that she only makes $2 an hour and she isn't going to make anything off that because we had a $100 ticket. She didn't deserve a good tip because she was a sh itty server and was rude. She is not entitled to a tip if the service sucked. And if she is mad that she only makes $2 an hour she should take her old ass on to different employment. My dad usually leaves pretty good tips when we have good service. We will never set foot back in that establishment again. They need to learn to train their servers on etiquette and how to treat customers if they want a decent tip. Other than that rude old hag, the food was decent but definitely not worth the money.
Wow. Three bucks on a hundred dollar tab. Mighty white of your cheap ass dad. How about this, keep your cheap back wood asses in E-town and stop trying to infiltrate areas that you're obviously incapable of conducting yourselves appropriately in. She threw straws on the table and ruined your experience. She should have kissed your asses first right? Pill billies aren't deserving of special consideration. If she came across as rude it is likely that your party deserved much less consideration than was given. If you want five star treatment, then stop behaving like zoo animals. I'll seek out this waitress just to tip her better for driving your ilk away.
other fish to fry

Radcliff, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2015
I guess they have too many customers to be criticized according to those on here that attack others for telling the truth. I'm not from E'town or any other place you want to put down. I'm from right here in Jefferson County, Louisville, KY and can say I too have had very poor service on more than a couple of occasions at this establishment. They have good food and good prices, but their service is mediocre at best. And that is the problem...they have so many customers that hearing a complaint about their service is not taken seriously but rather it is viewed upon arrogantly. For this reason I do not patronize this establishment any more. You see, I too can have an arrogant attitude about the situation, and as a customer in Louisville, KY, I have many choices in where I want to spend my hard earned money. Obviously they are not concerned with customers that have tried to tell them about their experience with them...I hope this arrogant style of doing business and not caring if they lose customers serves them well into the future.
two cents

Radcliff, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2015
Mike Linnings is a hit and miss place. Get there when the grease is new, great. Get there after the grease has been in the fryer a few days, nasty. I've also noticed they are not shy about their prices. Someone needs to remind the management that Lower River Rd. isn't Hurstbourne Parkway. In all reality Linnings started to deteriorate in the early 90s. Too many people with their hands in the kitty and I believe one of the relatives used the place to sell drugs until he was sent up.
Love OBryans

Radcliff, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2015
O'Bryans Tavern on Flintlock in PRP has the best fried fish and onion rings. The food is way better than Mike Linnig's and priced right with excellent service. Never had a bad experience at O'Bryans.....they are the best kept secret in the southend.
Vet

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2015
Love OBryans wrote:
O'Bryans Tavern on Flintlock in PRP has the best fried fish and onion rings. The food is way better than Mike Linnig's and priced right with excellent service. Never had a bad experience at O'Bryans.....they are the best kept secret in the southend.
You're right. Linnigs is good for group gathering and such, but for casual eating for a few, O'Bryans has it. The prices are great and the serving size will flat hurt you. The fish, man, too good to discuss here. Just try it.
F Linnigs

Union City, GA

#18 Oct 11, 2015
We went there a few years ago. I think the same old ass bitch was our waitress as well. Horribly rude to my grandma. We wont be back to that expensive dump. You figure as much money as they make they would give their snaggle tooth servers some dental insurance
Stacy

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2015
F Linnigs wrote:
We went there a few years ago. I think the same old ass bitch was our waitress as well. Horribly rude to my grandma. We wont be back to that expensive dump. You figure as much money as they make they would give their snaggle tooth servers some dental insurance
Exactly!!! I wrote a letter of complaint on their website but surprise surprise they haven't acknowledged it. I guess they don't care about their reputation. That lady is very rude, I'm sure we aren't the only people who have had a negative experience with the bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Prostitutes in Louisville (Dec '09) 8 min me 27
Strippers 9 min that one guy 13
News Former high school principal intends to plead g... 1 hr Guy 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 9,667
Maddy Mann 9 hr Fuckthesehoes 1
Drug dealer red 15 hr Lol 5
Old black dude goes by bird 15 hr Lol 5

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance