Be prepared.
Kate Gripshover

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Tony Gripshover died in 1973.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
This threatened invasion never happened. Occupy Louisville lasted longer than most Occupys throughout Amerika.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Occupy Louisville lasted longer because you lost your lease and kept living in a tent. Your deadbeat ass will soon be in metro corrections for assault on those two police officers.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
KJ,
Go ahead and post your racist accusations. Pretend to be black and a gangster. I still get a laugh everytime I remember you running for the state legislature. Your platform was free internet for all! What a lame ass you are KJ!
Guy Fawkes

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Who is Observation ? A little man. A coward. http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAH90VI... A KKKoward, who defends child pedophiles. He probably molests his own children. Or he got molested himself... and LOVES it. This "man" boi is sick and disturbed, and should be castrated, w/ his head on a stick. LOL! http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TVRP1AN...
Observation

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2013
It is well known in Gallatin county that KJ molested his sister as well as was molested himself. I guess that makes him an expert.

I don't defend you so how can I defend pedophiles? Johnny you try hard but in no way will you be anything but a lowlife that blames everyone except yourself for being a failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Religion a Mental Illness ? 2 hr shamed 16
help....my life is meaningless i think about su... (Jun '13) 2 hr shamed 46
what is up with the black people in Louisville ky (Jan '12) 2 hr Incognito 86
Ormsby Village (Jan '09) 4 hr Ray Parrott 67
looking for one night stand (Aug '12) 5 hr Jacod 9
A child died this morning. 11 hr didnthe 3
UK rebels 17 hr Chris 12
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web