Handicap kid hassled over pig pet in ...

Handicap kid hassled over pig pet in florida, threatened with 500$ a day fine.

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Revelations

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Here's your big government, heres your communist america. Here is the beast spoken about in the bible, no compassion, no love, no personal relation with citizens, all just automatic and faceless, cold, unforgiving...damn world governments straight to hell! There is a happy ending though...through petitions and more red tape bologna the little boy got to keep his pig. Tell me people? When are we gonna finally have enough and take this country back? Oil companies destroy land and water but a kid gets ran through the system for a damned pig!

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Revelations wrote:
Here's your big government, heres your communist america. Here is the beast spoken about in the bible, no compassion, no love, no personal relation with citizens, all just automatic and faceless, cold, unforgiving...damn world governments straight to hell! There is a happy ending though...through petitions and more red tape bologna the little boy got to keep his pig. Tell me people? When are we gonna finally have enough and take this country back? Oil companies destroy land and water but a kid gets ran through the system for a damned pig!
You're back!:) nothing to to do with subject but HI!!!
Revelations

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Hey princess, ill be on and off, not as much as usual. Im glad your doing ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripper who is it? 21 min Hmmm 9
Loan sharks 2 hr Gay Pride 2
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 4 hr Cartoon watcher 15
Louisville Gangs 4 hr Cartoon watcher 2
Zombie Walk??? 10 hr doa 7
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) Sun Smiles 14
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) Sun Teri 294
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages