Mount Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

Kentucky is #1 in the USA in spousal and child abuse and abusive DEATHS !!
www.wakeupkentucky.net
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

The result of cousins mating and brothers with their sisters. Retarded brain dead idiots and morons. Genetic throw backs, troglodytes. They all vote Democratic.
Dragging Canoe

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Of course it is. Ever since Daniel Boone, this land has been cursed as Dark and Bloody. KKKentucKKKe is also #1 for animal abuse, and elder abuse... everybody's getting beat up here. Hatfields and McCoys... all those lynchings... the Indian genocide... Charlie Manson... Donald "Angel of Death" Harvey... Rod Ferrell... lots of Confederates... all those prisons... it's a police state, and they ain't investing into infrastructure in order to make things better, but they are pouring money into building new private prisons, just so long as the government can guarantee the private prisons that they'll keep occupancy at, at least 90%.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

My reading of Susan Forward's "Toxic Parents" has been on of my most viewed. It's gotten over 500 hits: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here I demand an end to Corporal Punishment, since there's no reason to strike our children, at all, for any reason, unless you're trying to destroy their soul: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here's my take on Oppressors vs Oppressed, and how disturbing child abuse is: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

If u beat ur kids and wife, and then u ain't a man. This one loser, Ethan Birdpoop, talk'd about how he'd protect a woman gett'n beat up by a man in another man's house, but then he's hitt'n his 3 year old daughter... so grown woman aren't allowed to be pummelled, but babies are? WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Hii 81,570
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 23 min cynthia boling 72
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr cathyjudy 26,185
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr shew 1,014
Which innocent LMPD slain is most despicable? (Nov '13) 9 hr Fritz 16
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 11 hr Fired 47
Crack is Whack 11 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••