JUST WONDERING

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Does anyone know any info about the shooting at wal-mart today???

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Just what was posted on Wave3.com .
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

only a matter of time before people will want gun control....big mistake. Why do you think the media reports on every single shooting. Its propaganda...DONOT WATCH FOX OR MSNBC
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

They said it was a murder suicide. The guy shot his wife/girlfriend and drove to McNealey lake and shot himself. People like to shoot themselves in pleasing locations.
dougalicous

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Revelations wrote:
only a matter of time before people will want gun control....big mistake. Why do you think the media reports on every single shooting. Its propaganda...DONOT WATCH FOX OR MSNBC
it's also news.
just wondering

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I noticed they have not gave the names of the victims. U wonder why they haven't because you know they know who they were by now.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Revelations wrote:
I don't know if Local News reporting about a local shooting would qualify as Gun Control Propaganda, but I do agree that the Government wants a Nation without Guns, and I agree 100% about not watching FOX or MSNBC, nothing but their own biased agenda. I personally don't believe anything that I hear on Tv, but that's just me lol.
I would like to know who the victims where in this shooting, I think the people in the area deserve to know.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

well the more you shine a negative light on guns the more the sheep will get scared, its an indirect nudge...maybe they should show news about responsible gun owners?
JUST WONDERING

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

ITS ON WAVE 3 NEWS. GIRLS LAST NAME WAS HAHN
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Sure, Imagine a country without guns. I bet when they outlaw them the felons and drug dealers will be the first in line to turn their weapons in. I am sure the American citizens on the Mexican border will be right behind them.

I would have liked to have seen someone with a gun in AZ or CO when their massacres were occurring. I can only hope that America doesn't puss out on this too.

BTW, I do not own a gun but will always support the right to own one.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

A country without guns is exactly what the Government wants. No guns means no resistance. And with things like monsanto, the government is not far from controlling the food source. Control the food source you control the people. Take away guns, the people have no way to fight back.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Has anyone heard any new info on the shooting. Wave3 told the peoples names, but didn't really tell what it was about or what caused it.
dave

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

It was a murder suicide a girl was stalked by her boyfriend ex that is and he gunned her down at the walmart and then the chicken shit killed himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shot fired during McDonald's robbery on Preston... 4 min Sandy06 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr but now 81,566
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 4 hr hovel 8
Ungrateful People 4 hr Yessiree 5
Anyone Know Why Rednecks are so ignorant (May '10) 4 hr worldidiot 134
marcie vause,christian vause charles vause 6 hr rick mitchell davis 2
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 15 hr NeNe 1
•••
•••