old man whips black guy on bus

old man whips black guy on bus

Posted in the Louisville Forum

waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2010
this video is priceless . a black guy on a bus is bad mouthing an old white guy 'and the old man puts him in his place bug time . but what stands out on this video 'is when the fight starts first thing you hear is the black girls on the bus egging on the black guy to whip pinky's ass . then when ol pinky whips blackies ass ,the black girls are stymied . there all WTG . THEY CANT BELIEVE THIS OLD 65 YEAR OLD MAN JUST HANDED THIS BLACK MAN HIS ASS ON A PLATTER .. anyway its a interesting video.

oid man

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Faw Out

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#4 Aug 2, 2010
OMG!!That black dude is on parole and is now going back to prison.Dayum,lol.That vietnam vet bodyslammed him.Watch the video interviewing this vietman vet about what happened on that bus.And this black dude killed someone and hes going back to prison for violating probation.God bless our vets <3.
o wow

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2010
black or white...

if you're talking shit ... be prepared to back it up

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#6 Aug 2, 2010
o wow wrote:
black or white...
if you're talking shit ... be prepared to back it up
Amen on that.And talking smack to a man almost 70 years old.I swear,our younger generation these days has NO respect for their elders,or anybody else for that matter.
former vet

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2010
never mess with old people. they might surprise you. and never mess, with former veterans. young or old.
i for one think this guy should get a commendation.
he was defending himself and rightfully so.
applause-applause for him....
Dummy Proof

Lithonia, GA

#8 Aug 3, 2010
&fe ature=PlayList&p=6D09CA315 4AD3D77&playnext=1&ind ex=1
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2013
More blacks should be beat up. White power!
Observation

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 7 hr Go back to europe 13
Adam Edelen and his career as a corrupt, Self-S... 14 hr Edelen 1
tail gating drivers 15 hr bserious 8
Brown -Forman 17 hr Oakedtodeath 1
News Mother arrested on drug charges after falling a... (Aug '13) 18 hr Say no to drugs 5
Need Dope 20 hr all that sparkles 12
News Martin Luther King Jr. monument brings rights a... (Oct '11) 21 hr rebel111 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages