Louisville topix-- too many racists!!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2011
I used to enjoy popping in to chat with a few on here-- it seems like every 3 threads are about race and hate. I know alot of these posts look and read like they are written by juveniles-- and if they are-- it's so sad that young people are so closed minded, it's 2011, wtf....
PFG

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2011
That's the thing about the internet. All the worthless assholes who are too cowardly to express their feelings in public get to hide behind the anonymity of it.

It's not like these racist wastes of space actually have the balls to say anything to a member of another race to their face.

They say it here, where they don't have to worry about getting their asses beat.

Racists are cowards. The Klan's masks should be enough to clue anybody in on that.

That's why they're racist to start with; pathetic fear.
Their jealous

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Yea I know ,I see a lot of racist in today's society. People who constantly talk about their color are truly racist. Certain people cant go 5 minutes without talking about their color. Its a shame that they have to be jealous and cant do well in this country like all the rest of the foreigners.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2011
I totally agree with Envy.

I pop around from board to board seeing if I can catch a discussion or two about some of my "more liked" basketball teams. Louisville falls into that category.

However, when I come to this board, I see a massive amount of racist threads that reflects badly on the city of Louisville as a whole.

If I saw more local push back on these racists here, I might think more positive towards your city.

Louisville has a good basketball team, and a great basketball coach, but your image as a people is being hi-jacked by your local dipshidiots.

You folks should shut this down on your board.

You can start by sending threads to the attention of the moderators using "feedback". Topix administrators have simplified this method to be easy and quick. I can ASSURE you that these feedbacks are read and dealt with appropriately.

If and when numerous reports from a single board becomes a trend, a mod will focus on the forum in question and remove posting priviledges for repeat violaters.

It's not that hard to clean up around the house.
PFG

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah and the ususal BS. Yet you have no problem cowardly hiding behind that same anonymity?
I have no problem calling racist idiots out in person, and have done so many times.

Do you call black people the n-word to their face, or just use the word when none are around? Almost every racist I've ever encountered falls into the latter, cowardly category.

Why would I need anonymity to not be a racist douche?
Suzy

Newark, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2011
PFG wrote:
That's the thing about the internet. All the worthless assholes who are too cowardly to express their feelings in public get to hide behind the anonymity of it.
It's not like these racist wastes of space actually have the balls to say anything to a member of another race to their face.
They say it here, where they don't have to worry about getting their asses beat.
Racists are cowards. The Klan's masks should be enough to clue anybody in on that.
That's why they're racist to start with; pathetic fear.
Are you talking about white people being racist? You must be! You followed that sentence with your Klan remark. You will find more racist comments directed toward whites than blacks on Louisville Topix. Your are the most disgusting Know-it-all to ever post on here. You make me P uke F rom G aggin' when I read your garbage.
PFG

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2011
Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about white people being racist? You must be! You followed that sentence with your Klan remark. You will find more racist comments directed toward whites than blacks on Louisville Topix. Your are the most disgusting Know-it-all to ever post on here. You make me P uke F rom G aggin' when I read your garbage.
You see what you want to see. I've been here before. Your statement is a blatant lie. Don't let that stop you from whining about the oppression of white people, though. Pathetic.

Go take yourself an I.Q. test. Everything will be illuminated. Leave the thinking to the capable.
Suzy

Newark, OH

#14 Feb 17, 2011
PFG wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what you want to see. I've been here before. Your statement is a blatant lie. Don't let that stop you from whining about the oppression of white people, though. Pathetic.
Go take yourself an I.Q. test. Everything will be illuminated. Leave the thinking to the capable.
I know you've been here before...I first saw you on Pikeville's Forum trying to correct a spelling or grammar error. I have drawn an image of you in my mind and it ain't pretty. I see a troll who sits with a dictionary while going from one forum to another looking to call someone out.
I think I recall a comment you made on a Pikeville discussion about being gay. Am I wrong? If so, you really need to go ahead and 'come out' so that you can stop directing your anger at strangers.
Suzy

Newark, OH

#15 Feb 17, 2011
Oops! I meant 'Am I right?' in the previous comment.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Feb 17, 2011
Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've been here before...I first saw you on Pikeville's Forum trying to correct a spelling or grammar error. I have drawn an image of you in my mind and it ain't pretty. I see a troll who sits with a dictionary while going from one forum to another looking to call someone out.
I think I recall a comment you made on a Pikeville discussion about being gay. Am I wrong? If so, you really need to go ahead and 'come out' so that you can stop directing your anger at strangers.
You're wrong!..... and ..... you're right.

You shouldn't form a mental image of someone based on their writings. It creates a psychological connection to you and that person beyond the intended literary boundry lines.

Doing this will undeniable come back to bite you some day. I have created many Topix characters ranging from a middle aged black woman with a sassy attitude to a fake FBI Agent .... just to prove this point.

hahaha I really liked the sassy black girl ... I pitted her against the KKK bloggers in Harrison AR. It was a work of art! hahaha

HOWEVER!!!

You are right in that pointing out someones typos on a regular basis proves that some people are very very bored. I recommend visiting a wider range of Topix boards. There is only 100,000 available.

Besides, there is no edit tool to correct said typos, the concept in and of itself is childish to bring up.

Therefore, I deem this argument a tie.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#18 Feb 17, 2011
Yes, this is a racist board, one of the most racist I've ever been on!!!!!!
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2011
I am hoping that it is only and handful of idiots posting the racist crap-- against whatever race, doesn't matter-- and that they post under other names to increase the volume. Who would want the general reading/chatting public to think that Louisville has so many blatant racists?? Who can honestly say they get off on being an anonymous racist?? I don't get it.
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you p ussy as s f aggot.
How original. You could've at least had the balls to post some sort of redneck racist remark to go with it-- stay on topic and let's hope the rest of puberty goes better for you.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#21 Feb 17, 2011
lol also thinks all child molesters are gay. Yeah, that lol POSTER HAS MANY ISSUSES!!!!!!!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#23 Feb 17, 2011
Why? Hate only destroys the one doing the hating....

How can you hate me? You don't know me!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#24 Feb 17, 2011
If that's really you in that picture ... I hate your husband.

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 17, 2011
i agree its full of hate on here!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#27 Feb 17, 2011
Razorback Jack wrote:
If that's really you in that picture ... I hate your husband.
If that's for me, it's as close to me as I could find....lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#29 Feb 17, 2011
you jealous there rust nail??

Level 2

Location hidden

#32 Feb 17, 2011
did you say you wanted a sock puppet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Student Success Center 3 hr davis101012 2
searching for the best place to have my makeup ... 7 hr The Clown 5
oral 22 hr Joey 1
pamela dee brian and her son wes (Aug '12) Thu Southern guy 7
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Thu mike 14
Looking for married couples into doing threesomes Thu Loveto 1
hoes (Jul '10) Thu Hoe Finder DOT com 6
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE