Fake cop arrested; has impersonated a...

Fake cop arrested; has impersonated an officer before

There are 3 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Fake cop arrested; has impersonated an officer before. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

A Louisville man has is busted for impersonating police and it's not the first time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Obviously this guy doesnt learn his lesson,lol.Ya gotta love the guys who want to be a cop..
fresh

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Were DA fake at
George

Ekron, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Remember that old guy last year used a KSP uniform simply to get free steak dinners. He never hurt anyone but he was KSP prime arrest effort. Rapist, murders, drug addicts all were put on hold until the old man was caught. How dare he abuse the free meal privilege that KSP have. My wife worked as a waitress up north before moving here. She said at least the Mafia had STYLE. They would leave nice tip for minimum wage waitress when they shook down a establishment for a free meal. She said the Cracker Barrell Manager would just sigh shake his head and wave to her let them go. At least the arrogant assholes could leave a tip for the waitress. one would think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is the kentucky state police scared to patr... 53 min WTF 14
Christian Academy Elementary Principal Leaving... 1 hr LaurensMom 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 7 hr Earl 638
Jesus Christ is alive 9 hr Horus 42
Freedom loses again 10 hr Ghostly Hollow 1
How do I join ISIS? 15 hr HATEMAN69 7
White police =Bad People 16 hr Confederate officer 109

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance